Let's settle this once and for all Veeky Forums. Is Britain Northern Europe or Western Europe?

Let's settle this once and for all Veeky Forums. Is Britain Northern Europe or Western Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/universities-and-colleges/10413798/Same-names-have-attended-Oxbridge-since-the-Norman-Conquest.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its in both

Agreed.

Pick one.

Physical appearance of the people, geographical location, and language family suggests Northern Europe, but heavy cultural, linguistic, and historical ties to France suggests Western Europe.

To be honest I only think of Northern/Southern and Western/Eastern as separate dichotomies, I never think of them all at once as being four different quadrants. Plus "Western Europe" is much more of a political thing

Northwestern Europe

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE

"No."

Neither.

>Is Britain Europe
No

Thanks be to God.

>Physical appearance of the people suggests Northern Europe

Sorry to break it to you Nigel, but this isn't what Northern Europeans look like you delusional monkey.

Britain is actually America.

Britain is actually mid-Atlantic

The Anglosphere is actually America.

rowan is hibernian

Northwestern Europe.

Northwest

I see.

Britain doesn't exists, it is merely a legend.

Don't know what circlejerk board you got that from, but here is the original.

>Don't know what circlejerk board you got that from
Same one you need to go back to

Genetically, most of the people are an even split between North (mostly North German) and West (mostly French) European.

>The analysis shows that the Anglo-Saxons were the only conquering force, around 400-500 AD, to substantially alter the country’s genetic makeup, with most white British people now owing almost 30% of their DNA to the ancestors of modern-day Germans.

>People living in southern and central England today typically share about 40% of their DNA with the French, 30% with the Germans, 11% with the Danes and 9% with the Belgians, the study of more than 2,000 people found. The French contribution was not linked to the Norman invasion of 1066, however, but a previously unknown wave of migration to Britain some time after then end of the last Ice Age nearly 10,000 years ago.

its western europe
there is nothing scadinavian about britain anymore and its not in the north the slighest, its spitting distance from france for fucks sake

its just a weak attempt at denying you were raped by the frogs and despise germans who you never beat face to face, especially now when they achieved hegemony on the mainland

sad state of a nations conscious when you need to resort to slav tier mental gymnastics to find an identity

Great Britain is farther North than Denmark.

so is russia, russia is northern europe aswell

what did the irish ever do to you?

:-DD

If you were pushed to class Russia as Northern or Southern, you're saying you would call it Southern Europe?

Great Britain is where Great Britain is (the centre of the world) , the rest of Europe (other than Ireland and a few other little islands) is Continental Europe

I was going to respond to this amazing Veeky Forums-tier interpretation of physical geography but I've realised now this board is pretty much unsalvageable

I know this is supposed to be slightly shitposting but it is partially true.

telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/universities-and-colleges/10413798/Same-names-have-attended-Oxbridge-since-the-Norman-Conquest.html

>muh Viking blood
>muh pure Aryan Germanic master race

Is there anything more pathetic than britcucks?

>the fedora
>the hindoo tattoo
>the trips

pottery

No shit it's true. If you go to England you'll see it's incredibly obvious how clearly everyone falls into one of those categories. The class system has maintained largely racially distinct castes.

countries are not pushed
your politically influenced butthurt is not salvagable, brits are despisable

I live in England and it's not obviously true at all, if you saw Prince Charles in the street in a tracksuit you would immediately put him in the underclass. Class is more how how you act and how you dress.

lol yeah just ask guy ritche

As if Guy Ritchie's opinion on the matter is worth more than mine, filthy lower class chav that he is.

i was agreeing with you mate guy ritchie is a perfect example of what you were saying hes a millionaire who speaks cockney

Apologies, I misunderstood. I quite agree.

cheers

>this delusion

Chavs all have that round-faced Slavoid "Celto-Germanic" look.

Might just be generalised fetal alcohol syndrome though.

Huh? What point are you trying to make, he looks exactly like the chav here: British class system is a crypto-race system.

Scots north, Welsh west, English depends.

These, you can always spot British lower class by their face.

That looks like some kind of inbred German. Let me guess, royal family?

>Windsors
>Norman

>Sarah Ferguson
>not lower class

>Wanting to be g****nic
We're celts, thank you
Also
>Norman genetic contribution

East American

Britons are Island Dutchmen

UK should just FUCK Europe. Because fuck EU, that's why.

Sorry, not being contributional here ...

Isn't UK southern Arctic?

Don't Talk To Me Or My Son Ever Again

Looks like the average Frenchman.
Ergo, Western Europe.

Isn't the average Frenchman is blonde, blue-eyed with a strong jaw and a refined nose?

Northern, but they got CONTINENTAL'd just as hard as they got SCANDI'd.

Go away Pierre, no ones falling for that

There is no such thing as ethnic french people, there are ethnic brits, germans, iberians, italians but not french ethnic people.

*ethnic french people

So claiming anyone has "french admixture" is an oxymoron

the answer is quite simple really, it's neither, as it isn't europe

as I understand their constitution this is one of their base tenants of the republic

You actually can't even find any native Frenchmen who look as swarthy as Brits.

well now, you're just being ridiculous

any continental is swarthy the lower you go

I'm waiting.

Fucking retard

I guess us Irish are sort of western as we're like on the western edge.

>son of French film directors Agnès Varda and Jacques Demy
>Varda
>Greeks from Asia Minor

And yet he still looks magnitudes whiter than native Brits:
French people are whiter than bongs, deal with it.

must be some kind of insecurity on your part I'm afraid

you can always tell a frenchman from their look, in the same way you can always tell a russian on the part of their being asiatic

>Tfw descended from Normans and have one of those names

Keep telling that to yourself you Arab.

All the white Frenchmen went to England.

it hasn't been true since the 13th century you know

Yeah, isn´t he German after all?

lmao you actually believe England no longer has a class system?

Even if you're blind and the face isn't a dead giveaway, you can instantly tell what class someone belongs to by the way they speak.

lmao, and you still can't find a single example.

I'm not sure if Britain is about Spain or Southern Italy levels of whiteness or even below that.

The UK is still a highly class-based society. It's almost tribal and it's disgusting.

the burden is not on me to scry for an example to disprove your spurious claims, I know what the truth is

>bongistan is white! WHITE!!!

You forgot this fine specimen of true English blood.

literally no one looks like this here

Your first supposed Englishmen I would say from the off, is a french or Portuguese/ Spanish. The first woman looks Italian or some manner of Mediterranean to me, with the final woman indeed being a fine bird. The final man again hailing from some tribe of frenchman.

You mean because you're 100% Paki now?

You're right that probably made Britain whiter, mashallah.

Those are all native Brits, there are literally no French people who look even close to this non-white.

well now, you're engaging in some substantial delusion with that last bit there pierre

>Your first supposed Englishmen I would say from the off, is a french or Portuguese/ Spanish. The first woman looks Italian or some manner of Mediterranean to me

That's Ian McShane and Catherine Zeta-Jones you tit.

But he's right, none of those Brits could pass for French, if they went to France they'd be considered Arabs or Negroes.

That's a bit extreme.

They could all easily pass as french in my own estimation, with one caveat, they would be lacking the powerful odor.

I didn't make that collage, but it's not like there's a shortage of Negroid looking Brits.

Cause when people point "swarthy Britons" they point really swarthy ones, they would be considered swarthy in Southern Europe.

This is what average French people look like. In England they'd probably get stoned by hordes of swarthy natives for being the white devil.

bit odd for your mobbing sort to colour anyone as a horde

Here's a visual representation of Paris present day.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if you said this was London.

lol, even the worst pictures you can find of Africa don't look any worse than the shit that actually happens in the UK.

>surrendering french police officer getting blasted by a monkey holding an AK47.tiff