What indicators does Veeky Forums use when trading cryptos, if any at all?

what indicators does Veeky Forums use when trading cryptos, if any at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wMfFh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy a coin that is 100% guaranteed to moon. This baby has been in the market for 3 weeks and is already on 4 exchanges. The devs work 24/7 on it, to improve it, and the community grows bigger by day. It offers a cool 4 Chan tipping extension and, you can earn thousands upon thousands of free Chancoins for participating in all sorts of cool activities that help the project grow. Join us here: discord.gg/wMfFh4 we have free food!

ratio of pink wojaks vs. smug pepes

>TR/BitCoinMiner.vdzan

this is actually one of the best fucking indicators there is

shit I should get out of ETH then

If Veeky Forums hates it when it's an obvious buy.

On Balance Volume, MACD, RSI, Stoch, BBands, EMA, SMA, PSAR

I only go for coins that I can understand and believe in from a technical and purpose perspective. Then I join Slack and follow their Git. Mostly take a workweek to get to know a coin and invest during the weekenddips. Activity of community is a nice extra.

Holding: SIa, XRP, XVG, ETH, BTC, IOTA.

This.

Bird flight patterns.

I just buy coins that the name amuses me.
Oh and that have 0 presence on Veeky Forums.
This is where shitcoins go to die.

>xrp

feelings inside of my tummy

u buy espers very good sir, rich soon make many people

-- Steven Johnson

>He doesn't track the movement on the moon and place orders based on the lunar calendar/full moon.

>OP asks about trading
>respond with an investment strategy

Biz in a nutshell

I used very archaic indicators called "candle sticks" and "volume bars". Not anywhere near as good as those fancy bands and fibs and shit I'm sure.

>Fell for Veeky Forums meme coins

I usually just browse Veeky Forums and listen to the first post that catches my eye.

captcha: gualacoin purchase