Wikipedia article about a battle that the British lost

>Wikipedia article about a battle that the British lost
>Go to ''Analysis'' section
>''However as British historian Nigel Nigelson notes, the battle was actually a close British victory and the other side was actually completely shit''

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Desert_Campaign#Aftermath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mons#Analysis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Waterloo#Analysis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_War_of_Independence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would probably help if you could link us the article that's got your panties in a twist chief

There is no such article, he's just a memelord projecting his memes onto real life

I know exactly the type of person you mean

>but the lend lease, see these worthless pieces of crap we sent too late? yea that totally won the war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Desert_Campaign#Aftermath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mons#Analysis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation

Not a defeat but still:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Waterloo#Analysis

Try marching on Berlin without lend lease and see how that goes Ivan

>anglo """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""historian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Here is another one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_War_of_Independence

>result:ceasefire

I love to read the talk articles on articles like these see the kind of insane autistic wikiwarriors who make it their lifes work to push their pov

You're probably the one and only person in existence who thinks Wikipedophile coverage on Ireland has a pro-Brit slant

>I love to read the talk articles on articles like these see the kind of insane autistic wikiwarriors who make it their lifes work to push their pov
not dissimilar from the hosts of /int/posters shitting up Veeky Forums

It absolutely does, the world "Ireland" itself (and any variation) leads to a disambiguation page and the country must always be referred to as "the Republic of Ireland" Northern Ireland always has to be shoehorned in.

Literally 14 archives of sockpuppet arguments over this little point, taking a look at the profiles of people arguing shows you half of them are from Northern Ireland and believe in creationism.

This is why I always laugh when wikipedia asks for money.

Wow. It's almost like there are two countries both with Ireland in the name that need to be differentiated as the differences are complex and poorly understood.

Nah, must be Le Anglo conspiracy.

t. Beady eyed fuck

Fantastic rebuttal that really proves your point

>result: Anglo moral victory [1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

Just cant help yourselves

This is totally making you look rational and not an obsessive memefuck.

>dunkirk

ah yes, my favorite. always count on the eternal anglo to spin shamelessly escaping and leaving your allies to get conquered into a historical "epic"

dont forget these cowards then also proceeds to destroy french ships docked in mars-el-kebir to save their monkey island. truly the eternal anglo knows no shame.

I'm not anglo but they should have at least sailed to a neutral port, they had the option

My favourite too, as it always offends the French, who conveniently forget that their countrymen were fighting on both sides in that war.

>b-b-but dunkirk
>f-f-uckin rosbif

Can't wait until the new film comes out and they all start frothing at the mouth again

>spectacular failure to defend your own country
>siding with your invader against your ally

Cry more Pierre.

Wew, this is one butt-blasted frog.

dont pretend your own shit doest stink anglo, the brits were already preparing to retreat long before the french line collapses

>French line collapses