Buy Bancor now you pathetic faggots. We have liftoff

Buy Bancor now you pathetic faggots. We have liftoff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8EoAvWfFnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off race traitor

Ahhhh yes look at those buys and sells. Back at ICO price by EOD

Guy @ bancor in Telegram

First let me give you my general philosophy on marketing consumer internet products.
You never saw ads for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
The reason is that all growth for consumer internet apps always comes bottom up.
Everyone that tried to market by force a consumer internet app always failed 100% of the time.
Having said that we can divide our project in to a few verticals:
1) Token changers : once deployed, these should be marketed to the crypto community as its more comparable to a B2B product. It saves you money. Once deployed we will run an aggressive marketing campaign later this Summer.
2) End user long tail : Schedule for end of year. This is where marketing is less effective. Instead, what we will focus on is finding the relevant launch partners and early adopters who will be initiating their local tokens. We will support them with capital and HR resources.
Like blogs, subreddits, etc... The funnel to growth is from regular users experiencing the product themselves and then a percentage of them become superusers. For example, no one woke up in the morning and decided to become a blogger. Instead, they started our reading a blog... And then thought to themselves, "I can do this too", " I have an idea".
Our focus with the long tail is tuning the product to be organically viral.
3) Project Tokens(such as Stox). This isnt really marketing. Its biz dev. And we are doing it aggressively. We currently have over a dozen active discussions with upcoming high profile ICOs. I believe we'll see at least a dozen ICOs using the Smart token standard this year and 100+ next year.

>ehehehhe bancor a scam eh eh guys? why is BNT 10$????

were all gonna make it to israel goys
nobancs going to stave to death in the marxist regimes of europoor union and united states of africa.

4) High profile wins : We are in discussions with a number of major platforms (with millions of users, in one case tens of millions) to initiate platform level partnerships. This is in a way a combination of #2 and #3 via a 3rd party platform.

GUYS YOU TOLD ME BANCOR IS A SCAM WHY DID I LISTEN TO YOU FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

t. nobanc by end of august

Is this real? Fuck yea Bancor. Giving Crypto the structure it needs to succeed.

yes its from Guy Benartzi one of the founders.
He answered questions on telegram.

BNT @ $2. People are investing their life savings I feel bad for these people. It's perfect irony. Nobody from /pol/ will touch BNT. Well known fact, and that's why it will succeed. You could write a book about this shit I swear.

>Nobody from /pol/ will touch BNT
gives me some weird satisfaction

T. Bagholder

I don't think there are more pathetic humans beings in this whole board than bancucks desperately trying to get people join their sinking ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=P8EoAvWfFnY

They got their idea from Keynes, fuck this coin. Still I would like to have sex with this Galia woman.

Look at the fucking order book. A whale is buying up 30k bancs right now. This shit is about to take off. Last chance to get on board faggots

sinking ship GUYS ALL LEAVE THE SINKING SHIP
>over a dozen active discussions with upcoming high profile ICOs. I believe we'll see at least a dozen ICOs using the Smart token standard this year and 100+ next year.
> We are in discussions with a number of major platforms (with millions of users, in one case tens of millions) to initiate platform level partnerships.

t. poltard

She always looks devoid of any emotion.

>be a sinking ship for months
>still at around half the ICO price and falling
>months have passed and there still are shills saying everyone that doesn't hop in is losing out because it's soon going to moon
I hate you guys. I really do. I was the biggest bancor shill during the ICO. I shilled the fuck out of it. I even made some images where /pol/ was mad and jew loving retards were happy. Everyone that came with actual arguments to me I just called them antisemites and kept shilling.
I never invested one fucking cent on this shitty scam. You know why?
I wanted you retards to lose your money. You niggers keep shitting up my board without trying to assimilate a tiny bit. You are scum. And I'm happy you lost your money. And my fun has only begun, I'm going to watch you guys suffer and lose money way more. And every single day you guys are going to come back to my board to shill this shit and this is how I will know you are still tied to this scam of eternal suffering.
When I was still shilling Bancor, I thought to myself "either they are going discover the truth about the jews or leave Veeky Forums once they lose their money". You retards already lost 50% and you still don't leave my fucking board. But I don't care. Your posts are nothing but suffering.
You can clearly see that you are 50% down, yet you are in denial. You hopelessly shill, pretending to be happy, so this might lift off. You are hoping that all of it is just a bad dream.
Here is the truth. You are in this bad dream because of ME.
I intentionally threw you niggers on this hole and I'm happy about it. I love to watch your suffering. I'm not even going to sage your thread. Have a bump, let more people see how desperate you are.
Please, create more Bancor threads, I want to see how long it takes to break you guys.

trying so hard to fud to buy in cheaper

nice, just bought 100k

Holy fuck it was $20 a while ago I'm buying few here

> thinking a pre trade iou with like 1btc volume on a shitty exchange represents market value

>months

This is just golden you know. Bravo!

Is this thread a single BNT shill, or you have something like a group where you decide to rade Veeky Forums ?

Damn, it is so obvious it is disgusting.

I want to cumshot Dalia while she has a public speech, Dalia wants to strap-on dominate each and everyone of you BNT victims, and Bernard Lietaer wants to end world's poverty, starting with his.

How can this triple coincidence of needs be solved ?

>arguments: 0
BUT JOOOWWWS AHHH SHILLS HAHAHAHHAH SCAM BTW HAHAHAHHA I READ BLOG ARTICLE I SO CLEVER HAHAHAH LOOK HOW FUNNY MAYMAYS I COPY IN 1 POST HAHAHA

>t. nobanc

They are being sodomized already in another thread and started a new one.

Do you think that it is a single guy or a group?
Also you think that they are just bagholders or paid shills ?

do you talk to yourself?

I bet it's a bunch of guys. Some might come from reddit and other retarded internet forums, some might be actual jews trying to fool more people.
What do you mean?

Do you even lift bruh ??

Start, because you will need it!

Just here to collect screencaps to post in a few weeks.
enjoy your monologe here little nobanc

Are people still using the antisemite meme to shill this scamcoin? Pathetic.

Don't worry, you are gonna have plenty of time to collect screencaps before they cut your internet

>nobancs this is your future

Yeah, I believe that people discrediting this scam, should not mention Jews etc because they sometimes been taken as racists without arguments.
The thing is that people who don't do their due diligence and background checks will always bag holding in the long term.

>be in 2025 America
>antisemitism is over
>all the nationalists have died
>embraced a utopian globalized future powered by BANCOR

oh don't worry banckucks are so desperate they're going to use the muh antisemite argument at the slightest attack on their scamcoin even if you don't mention a single time the word jews.

Fuck them.

ctrl+f : jew
>even if you don't mention a single time the word jews

kek.
nobancs are really delusional

I can't wait for /pol/'s tears when Bancor's marketcap reaches 15 billion USD

I know I can't wait. Gonna be so rich

1. Is this pasta?
2. Isn't Bancor actually an unnecessary idea like most ICOs
3. Isn't bancor actuallly based in Israel?

Bancor is 40 lines of codes. And yeah they're based in Israel, as most likely are the paid shills relentlessly trying to sell it to /biz.

>We have liftoff.
Remember when it was impossible for BNT to drop below 0.01 Eth? Now BNT will never rise above 0.01 Eth. Amazing.

Guys-Guys! Don't be so harsh!!

80% of bancor code is in notepad-language. It's the white paper language, the README file language.

You know, like the kind of code your grandma can do.

Rest is js, and some beginners level Python.

Bancor will moon guys wait and see.

It's just that you need to wait it 0.001, then BNT will have it's true value and the best coincidences of needs will be happening.

In Other news, real companies, like STATUS are mooning by 100+ %

In a few hours.....
It really troubles me why companies with proven developers, business plan and actual product and software moon hard, while flipping groups are feeling so heavy...

But wait-wait! Banc-cucks will be releasing some more white papers about the tripe and quadriple coincidence of needs and BNT will finds it's real value, just HOOODL banc-cucks!!

ahahhaAHAHAHAhahaAHAHAHAHAhahahhahahahha *** inhale**** hahahhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>this whole post
>someone wrote all of this out on a saturday night

Hardcore larping.
Go and write your easy beginners code and become a competitor then.

Nice, just sold 100k.

With jews you never loose.

I am not good at conning people. Single coincidence of needs here. I am good at avoiding being cucked, enjoy your bags.

>filename
Lol

Again!!
>filename

Srs question here guys. Is bancor really such a terrible idea that it deserves to be less than its ICO price? Have we reached the bottom yet or still ways to go? We know it's going to moon at some point, but worth waiting to go lower or just go in right now and forget about it.?

Bancor will succeed because college mealplans and crypto ETFs, muh price floor. /pol/ pls go.

honest answer: bottom might be reached might go a bit lower depends on eth price.
august will be the start of a bullish bnt.

Do you want to be left behind? Buy now, final warning.

bancucks BTFO

t. Boner

?

All bancor is good for is even more shitty ICOs lmao

What's the high? Might buy some

Bancor = Minereum

aka

Shitcoin 2.0

Just bought 50 how rich will I be next year

>use BNT so you can trade cryptos because bitcoin doesn't exist

Why are people buying this bs?

ico price: 4.5usd
current: 2.1usd
future: .5usd

They are going to go inactive

Fuck. Yeah I already sold but can't knock the hustle sounds like a smart scam, how are Jew investor's so stupid

You type like an overweight manchild.

Bancucks have the worst comebacks. Pajeet tier. Stingy Jews, hire some shills with iq >90.

Lol what a mess. This shit keeps falling thank fuck i never bought

Is your name John by chance?

Johnberg?

Guyz Guyz correction!!
OP meant cliff-off.

bancuck and waifu depicted