How come Indians and Arabs didn't interact and cross pollinate more throughout history? They're relatively close by sea

How come Indians and Arabs didn't interact and cross pollinate more throughout history? They're relatively close by sea.

>in b4 they did
Be gentle I'm not too familiar with the history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farther_India
desuarchive.org/his/thread/2685845/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, yeah, they did. They did trade a lot.

Guess who ruled India before the British came.

The did quite a bit, the Arabs invented their own numeral system and ended up dropping it in favor of the Indian numeral system that they saw while receiving trade goods. The Iranians and other various tribes made for a very strong barrier to direct contact. And piracy was a big thing in the Horn of Africa even back then. A lot stood to keep the from constant contact

Mughals for a bit? The Arabs never made it past Sindh iirc.

Now compare arab influence in India to arab influence in the horn of Africa. Arab influence (and vice versa in terms of Indian influence on the Arabs) is minimal by comparison.

they did, current indonesia is a prime example of this. arab traders brought islam to the islands and it spread to the point where indonesia is now the most populous muslim country in the world.

Nigga there were sultanates all over the place in the East Indies and India has the most muslims of any country.

Because India was already well developed culture (or mix of cultures) while Somalians were just Bronze age tier chiefdomsù

Indians already had advanced architecture, writing, mathematics, sacred texts, etc... they were ad advanced if not more advanced than Arab

Not Arabs?

>and India has the most muslims of any country.
That's more due to our high population and increasing Muslim births. Per capita it's not that high I think.

Pirates of the erythreans.
Would watch the movie/play the video game.

Because the Arabs weren't anything significant until the late 7th century AD and before then it was largely the Persians/Iranics interacting since before the Medes showed up.

Same

Muslims weren't as advanced as the Indians were. That's why all those turkic tribes that dominated India became indianized and not the other way around

They became persianized

Then indianized.

No Turks dominated India. Mughals weren't Turks.

Truly the indians managed to literally mongrelize and shit in the genetic material of their conquerors and frankly, their betters.

Aryans - POO'D
Greeks- POO'D
Iranians - POO'D
Asians - POO'D
Mooslems - POO'D
Portuguese colonists - POO'D
British colonists - POO'D
Civilization - POO'D
Streets - POO'D
WC - NOT POO'D

I'm pretty certain the Mughals were Persianized Turkic/Mongolic people.

They were literally a mongol-turkic tribe. You are also forgetting about the turkics groups that came before them

Tbf, they became a mix of both depending on the dynasty/era/sultan.

Humayun's return from Persia signalled an important change in Mughal court culture into being much more Persianized.

Akbar however, was a lot more 'tolerant'.
and under him the nobility which was majority Persian then, with the odd Hindu king around, became around 60/40% Persian/Hindu.
Akbar also a created a creed which blended Islam, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, and Christianity to try and permanently unite the sub-continent which gave birth to Hindu-Islamic art and other things.

>Aryans

>Muslims weren't as advanced as the Indians were
Depends, gulf Arabs? not as advanced as Indians, but Turks, Persians, Levantine Arabs, Moors? definitely more advanced

Only retarded pajeets compare Indus Valley people to modern day Indians

This isn't real is it?

I think it's real except for the "instead of using them" part.

The Iraq and Iran region was connected to India before the Arabian invasion, and the Arabs continued most of it.

I'm talking about the worshiping toilets part.

Turks were definitely not more advanced

>The Iraq and Iran region was connected to India before the Arabian invasion, and the Arabs continued most of it.
The sewage system found in the Harappan civilization was unmatched for its time and was proven to have begun there you shitposting Paki...

Alexander never lost against any Indian group. His army revolted preventing him from gong further.

Yes, as a ceremony. Not as deities. It's called Pooja and involves flowers, I think. Poo meaning flower.

That was unrelated, I was responding to the OP

Turkics of central Asia are on par with India, Turks (Ottoman empire) are more advanced, they're Renaissance European tier in term of technological advancement

>I think. Poo meaning flower.
LULN

indonesia, malaysia, thailand, viet,. filipins SEA all used to be under India

arabs/semites were always around in india (see early cristians and jews)
and indians always hung their dicks around arabia

the arabs dominated over greater india and converted indonesia, malaysia, bangladesh, pakistan, filipin to arab nationalist religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_India

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farther_India

Basically the only reason anyone cared about the Arabs in the pre-Islamic era was because they had access to India

the reason australoid indians have some caucasoid features is because of semites/arabs/elamites from islamic and pre-islamic times

>the reason australoid indians have some caucasoid features is because of semites/arabs/elamites from islamic and pre-islamic times
Nobody cares. Holy shit. Why are you so obsessed with this you fucking subhuman?

>indonesia, malaysia, thailand, viet,. filipins SEA all used to be under India
Wrong
Fuck off Pajeet

fuck off to you fuckin racist.
indians are white!

Lol no. Nice try Achmed.

oh, are there boat indians showing up in asia?

weird, that's a shoe on the other foot hey?

More of a Persian / Aryanic influences
Gulf southern Arabs are as dark as Indians anyway

>indians are white!
I never said poo's were white. But this is like the third time you made the same b8 thread.
desuarchive.org/his/thread/2685845/

Irony is you're probably another brown subhuman too.