People are like cows and collectives are like herds...

>people are like cows and collectives are like herds, they can't do anything by themselves without a rare and special someone to guide them
prove me wrong

>prove me wrong
How about you prove yourself right, faggot?

Revolutions and wars are done by leaders, not soldiers and they decide when to start or end. Kinda like when 2 guys let a mad herd fight with each other.
Also if I was wrong then media
manipulation wouldn't exist/wouldn't be effective.

You're kinda right, up until the "special" person. Nothing is "special" about them in the sense that they are divinely gifted or something. Anyone has the potential to be this person, it just takes the right cause and hard work. Although this may sound cliché, any old user can go out there and TRY to "change the world," but it may not work out very well.

well considering you're right on the money, I can't prove you wrong

Not op, but I don't agree with everyone is equal and has equal potential.

I watched a lot of boxing in my time, I was obsessed with boxing. Stopped watching it a few years ago, but I was balls deep in it for almost 10 years.

Anyways, I stopped watching it and recently I started to notice a debate that kept popping up. It was the debate of 'all equal' or 'not.' etc etc

Point is, some men are naturally gifted with raw talent. Physical or artisan in nature. The physically talented people can't be duplicated, they're born with gifts. This was blatantly obvious in boxing, as some guys had some hidden freakish power behind a body that would not lead you to believe that they are among the elite.

These type of men, generally speaking, I imagine are the Nimrods and Gilgameshes. Men that others flock and submit to, simply due to the discernible difference in talent/skill/results.

how many teeth do I have?

Also I'm not saying anything that should discourage...as the beautiful thing about knowledge and wisdom, is that knowledge and wisdom are attainable by ANYONE...and they're more difficult to master as these aren't necessarily the same as being born with physical gifts.

What has a herd of cows ever accomplished that couldn't be accomplished by one?

32 teeth maybe 33 or 34 if your genes are weird

producing a shit ton of milk?

an easy and exploitable way of gathering milk for people to drink and make food out of it

Live for a time longer than one cow's lifetime. Applies to humans as well

Milk is produced by individual cows. It's not like they're helping each other accomplish things like humans do.

Milk is produced regardless of if the cow is in a herd or not.

I said a shit ton of milk. if the amount doesn't matter what can a dairy cow do that a goat can't?

>1 cow produces 1 bucket of milk per day
>10 cows produce 10 buckets of milk per day
all cows can do the same thing but the more the merrier

I'm proving that OP is a faggot and his proposal is retarded.

>people are like cows and collectives are like herds, they can't do anything by themselves

i agree OP is a faggot but your analogy is retarded. OP is partially right but takes it to an extreme

I thought you were retarded for a second thinking that you took what OP said literally

there are no leaders who don't have the support or at least acquiescence of a large group of people around them. we have leaders because people like having leaders, and because it tends to be a more efficient way of organizing things. leaders are all essentially appointed either by the people or by some system that ascribes them some kind of role in society. If people want things done they will do it, and in many cases forming an organization with a leader is the best way to do it. of course a leader who does a really good job will have a large influence over history but at the end of the day they would have been irrelevant if there weren't people who wanted to be led. if you think people cant do anything without leaders consider for a second what the hell leaders would do without people?

hey that's pretty good

1. If people (that is, humans) are like cows, then they should have hooves.
2. People do not have hooves.
3. Therefore, people are not like cows.

1. If people cannot do anything by themselves without Person p (where p is rare and where p is special), then they require Person p to exist.
2. It is not true that people need Person p to exist.
3. Therefore, it is false that people cannot do anything on their own without Person p.

looks like you are wrong sweetie

lol