Found a wallet with 30$ worth of bitcoin on directory.io, what would happen if I tried to withdraw it from that wallet?

found a wallet with 30$ worth of bitcoin on directory.io, what would happen if I tried to withdraw it from that wallet?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitref.com/1LeBZP5QCwwgXRtmVUvTVrraqPUokyLHqe
directory.io/5#5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsrfAeGjhSe
github.com/ryancdotorg/brainflayer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it would appear that you're retarded because directory.io is a bullshit website that lists random websites with randomly generated private keys

what about

google directory.io

those people in that thread might actually be mentally deficient

Your larp would end

no you didn't, faggot OP.

bitref.com/1LeBZP5QCwwgXRtmVUvTVrraqPUokyLHqe

Try, it's the only way you will realizee it's a load of shit.

link to the wallet otherwise it's clearly bullshit, it's impossible to find a wallet with btc

what does final balance 0.00000 mean

Not strictly impossible, just more likely that a meteor will strike you while it's raining fish and spiders.

pic related the wallet
pk: 5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsrfAeGjhSe

>page 5
You're an idiot, kys

What's wrong with page 5?

invalid private key encoding (code -5).

OP is a faggot

try the uncompressed address
directory.io/5#5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsrfAeGjhSe

Even if its impossible how would one take them without fbi bursting into your house

rescanning, at 2%...going to take a while.

>open new exchange account on yoshit or another that requires no info
>buy XRM
>send XMR to your primary trading account

Vpn required?

there's nothing in that address anyways (it's been transferred out and the final balance is 0)

guaranteed nothing's there.

its empty, retard. it once had 30$ in it, now it's empty. Look at final balance.

but I found it on page 5, what's the likelyhood of finding an address that holds bitcoins

keep looking and let me know if you find one with a final balance. its the only way to know.

Up to you, if you live in a "five eyes" nation it would be worth it.

it has nothing on it, retard. just a transaction history to fool gullible people like yourself.

this board is so retarded its sickening. to think people actually take investment advice from these people LMAO

still checking wallets..

Stop being an idiot

gib script

It's incredible how easy you can spot nocoiners on Veeky Forums, stay poor.

omg, you now directory.io is calculating these on the fly? If you want to brute force for the lulz try: github.com/ryancdotorg/brainflayer
Does the same as your script but with 100k+ guesses per second.

user, you are literally retarded. Did you read the faq? You're wasting electricity and CPU power.

I can't believe how retarded you guys are. You know nothing about crypto or computers in general it's just fucking sad. Buy and hold, go live your life. For fucks sake just stop trying to put your hand into places where it doesn't belong.

>user, you are literally retarded.
Yes, he is. Unfamiliar with probabilities and shit. Such people are the ones losing money in crypto.

>fuding this hard

It's not bullshit, it generates every private key possible given w/e page you're looking at. It would be quicker if you made a generator to go through every possible private key instead of waiting on responses by looking it up on this website.

No reason to open an account, use Shapeshift.io