Has anyone successfully staked anything? How much did you get with this?

Has anyone successfully staked anything? How much did you get with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.signatum.io/block/a320e649ef0e131477391986ff4fa7e1e136f92dc67faa7f575cb6c0ec4972e9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POS after block 98,000.

We are currently on block 6000ish.

Now is the time to accumulate. My twin 1080Tis are producing ~2000 coins/day @ 68-70 MH/s and have been stable for 40 hours. They were crashing at 72-74MH/s.

This coin is a LTH. New algo. Fair start. Staking. Look at rich list. Broad distribution.

Get while the getting is good because SIGT could be something in the future.

I got 7 1060's pointed towards it right now. Mining a little more then you. I plan on mining it till I can't anymore. I thought pos was in effect concurrently with pow

another shitcoin, not even whitepaper. You guys on biz are insane

Yesterday i got 50 an hour and today only 35 with one RX480. Wish i got 2000 coins a day!

POS is an absolutely unprofitable model. It's there not for you to make money, it's there so that no one can earn anything substantial at all.

Why the hell do all memecoins fall for it?

Haven't you learned? We meme our way to lambo land. You don't need a white paper to meme

>sold just coins at 2400

JUST

Now I'm only 4000 a day. The difficulty is exploding.

How much is a good amount to hold before stopping? 10k? 20k?

It's a shitcoin, yes, but it's a hyped up shitcoin. It's easily going to be listed at $0.25-$1.00 per coin. I plan on dumping the second it hits the exchanges. Should net me enough cash to set up some real GPU mining rigs.

>How much is a good amount to hold before stopping? 10k?
I would mine it for at least a week. If this because as popular as Ark (similar supply), you'll have a good sum.

Im the user from the other thread, my miner hashes but no work is done, will give first 48 hours of mining to anyone who helps me to the point where I can successfully gpu mine

check out your ini

I don't understand

My bad, what does your batch file for running the miner say?

Are the shares being rejected? Are you sure you're using the "-k skunkhash"-parameter?

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u YOURLOGIN.YOUR_WORKERS_USERNAME -p INSERT_YOUR_PASSWORD -I 20
yes, the pool doesn't reject or accept any shares

>1.00 per coin
>my 2 days of mining will net me a new Honda Civic

Yeah I also have no trust in this. Then again I got 20k from fucking dogecoin so idk.

Yeah I'll probably mine until I only get about 1000 coins a day then I'll switch back to eth. I get abiit $30 a day from eth and I still haven't reached my roi on my rig so I'm a bit weary mining a shitcoin

I staked your mum m8. Shes a right slag.

also for context, I have AMD Radeon hd 7800 and windows 10

You set up your user and password right, right?
Worker set up in pool? All that jazz?

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -I 12 -u user.worker -p pass
pause

this is mine and works perfectly

Also, remember to always run a cmd window in the folder then execute the bat file so you get full output and it doesn't close

You guys on biz are nuts

What is your intensity?

It just does this
Also what do you mean when you say
>run a cmd window in the folder then execute the bat file so you get full output and it doesn't close

forgot to attach pic, sorry

Shift right click the folder where the miner is, run a cmd or powershell window, then execute ./batfile.bat

Also, user, you copied the pool from my batch file, did you register on the pool's website and set up a worker?

Get in now before it hits the exchanges

I'll try that now
Also yes I have worker and an acc on suprnova

remember its -u yourusername.workername -p workerpass

Jesus christ the difficulty has doubled in a day. Stop mining this faggots. Go mine Maga or something

still nothing, what GPU do you have?

rx 480

We both have AMD, so I guess it's probably not that then. Do you think it could be a firewall issue?

probably not, my firewall is enabled and only the wallet asked for permission

>ask what the features for this coin are on telegram
>muh easy to mine and 5% interest
All hype

Stop late mining cucks, you missed the fucking bus, buy buy buy

remove _PERCENT
worked for me

it is pretty much all hype. its a shitcoin.

But, hype is all you need for the price to drive up, with how easy it is to mine right now, if the price even hits $0.1 when put on exchanges, you'll easily make thousands if not more

user, have you tried waiting? When mine shows that initialising kernel stuff it usually takes a couple minutes for it to start mining

no, didn't work, no new messages on the cmd after
Initialising kernel skunkhash.cl with nfacto 10 n 1024
Also, it does do work, just wont send to pool

That's like 99% of the coins

The only coins that have merit is
>btc: og
>ltc: og shitcoin
>eth: muh contracts
>doge: og memecoin

The rest are dumb shit like potcoin or tied to a country

I'll try this

Doge coin is just inflationary bullshit

whats up with this network speed
tens of thousands of potential other coin mining are being poured into this, it better be good kek

or lower your intensity, that works for me too

if it helped let me know if you'll still mine for me for a couple of days

Almost 7 min in, still nothing, should I stop or wait some more
I'll mine for you if I can get this running

-i 21 with a slight under clock on the cards and TDP 100%

Lower intensity then try again
If not, I don't really know, you could try the miner on supernova's how to get started page

Damn, running 23 here, 16.5mh/s on my 480, not too shabby
What are your settings user?

still nothing what? Like no shares submitted?

What is your intensity? What cards are you mining? What does this stratum server set your difficulty to? Are you using a difficulty multiplier?

Have you tried reducing your intensity? 22, 23, 24 caused my 1080Ti's to hash slower.

Anyone getting the wallet to sync, mine says im 12 hours behind. Left it for 7 hours and still no real progress, just endless blocks being processed and I don't know when the final height is

no shares submitted, server sets me to .01 diff. I'm mining on AMD Radeon HD 7800. Intensity has been 20 and 12, now trying 6
I'll try intensity 6 and then try suprnova's other miner

anyone got their miner to work on any 7xxx or 2xx card? (like 7970 or 280x ) ?

we're all going to make a pretty penny guys. hold on tight.

I have a 7800 but it's not working, tell me if you figure it out

> anyone got their miner to work on any 7xxx or 2xx card? (like 7970 or 280x ) ?
Mine works with 3x290, (fresh Win 10, driver 17.4.4, sgminer from dev github, intensity 20), but I only get 8 mh/s per card.

gave up now

bitcointalk is ful of people with 280x's with same problems

are you getting loads of Hardware errors?

i downloaded 17.4.4 also and also got the sgminer from the devhub

290s should probly work tho they are Hawai cards and not simulair to the 280x's/7970's

> are you getting loads of Hardware errors?
No any errors.

yea hawai cards probly work fine

So I initially started getting coins, now its been like 30 minutes and have not gotten a single coin. wtf is this?

Get the actual signatum miner from their github, and be sure -k is set to skunkhash to avoid hw errors

How do I into mining this?

if this is for me. I am using that miner, Im going at like 15 mh/s, but still nothing.

79xx/280x?

???

>1050 ti's
>CCMiner
>getting same as AMD Fags

When will AMD fags learn.

im asking what gpu ur using

how many
what hashrate

This is some great shilling

retards like this actually give me hope for the 400 coins i will mine in the next day before I leave this shitty coin behind and switch back to ETH.

the devs instamined 2.5 million coins lol, great coin

nice try shill
explorer.signatum.io/block/a320e649ef0e131477391986ff4fa7e1e136f92dc67faa7f575cb6c0ec4972e9

why are you sending me the first block transaction ???
the first 1000 blocks had a difficulty of 0.0002 and the devs instamined them while nobody was able to mine, this is the truth and not a "shill" dumbass

>create coin
>faggots expect you not to take a little reward

Get the fuck out of here you fucking baby

probably the chancoin "dev" team at it again. Why scam 1 coin when you can make 3 a week.