twitter.com/AnonBabble

The United States

Western Europe

Japan

Russia

All shown here

literally every one of them

The west

Wrong, Rwanda is rising and is soon to become the world's premiere mercantile republic

Most? America is still doing extremely well when looking at everything from a long term vantage point. Sure you can point to a lot of problems and an idiot ruler but that shit was happening to Rome during its Pax Romana.

Some South American countries are doing better than they ever have been. Aside from them and the U.S. then all the countries, even the ones that are doing good right now, are not doing as well as they were at one point in time or another

World civilizations are fairly stagnent currently

20th century / 2000s are the golden age

It would be so easy to go back if we just eliminated the millennial and SJWs

What do you mean by past their prime? If you compare modern Greece to Alexanders empire, the average citizen lives a much better life by all standards.

Probably means power and significance on the world stage relative to the era they were in. The NYPD could make short work of most great armies of the past and most in the first world today live better than millionaires of the late 19th/early 20th century.

>he fell for the technological salvation meme

The only thing modern Greeks have that ancient Greeks had too is rampant homosexuality

And they share that with half the world now

I was joking with but this post is really delusional or misinformed

this

>I was joking
kek I still got triggered from this. I hate it when I hear people saying that in a serious manner. Like, wtf do these people even know about present day Greeks...

Came here just to post that.

I know they have good food.

They just have good yogurt, that's it.

I am Greek.

The U.S. just has some leadership issues

Greece was never ever hot shit, it's a 19th century meme to bash the ottomemes and refuse to recognize that europe owe a lot from africa and near asia.

Mate have you ever had kleftiko? Or even just a simple yiro? And then there's desserts like baklava. I mean fuck, pretty much every restaurant, at least in the Anglosphere, serves Greek salads.

Trips confirms it

>some
Which?

I think South America as a whole just had its first two years of recession in a row, ever.

>[Citations needed]

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

It's rising again though.

>US

wishful thinking from idiots

we are not rome you retard

>implying it's not about to enter a new golden age

lol

Demography will fuck them up. Just like it did with Japan.

Except China destroys itself every so often that it remakes itself. So it's never "past something"

This
By OPs logic all civilizations on earth are past their prime
Delete this thread

Why exactly? Japan's GDP is 35% larger today than in 1990.

Demographics are far less meaningful than they used to be. If they determined everything, why is the US, with a fourth of the people, significantly more economically powerful than China?

Or India compared to the UK.

This.

>Just like it did with Japan

Except that hasn't happened (yet) and even if it does, lol fucking robots nigga

You can't keep the yellow man down

They will face problems because of their 1 child policy, that is for sure. Yet they are the most populous country in the world, and only country to surpass them is poo in the loo land.

>because of their 1 child policy
That's not a thing anymore

I disagree. I think China will rise to become very powerful again like it was in the past.

Well, at the moment we technically have "two Chinas". Expect more remaking in the future.

China will only grow strongerâ„¢

I'm really not quite sure what to think of this post.

One the one hand, I get what you mean.

But on the other hand, you are wrong.

I kek'd

One Child Policy got abolished, but it is still going to fuck them over hard. China has a dramatic demographic imbalance.

And to be honest, the policy might as well have been kept in place because the young Chinese have little inclination to breed right now.

That's only because they keep killing women

Is it true millions of baby girls got aborted, killed, or abandoned?

I guess you've never heard of "Dynastic cycle theory". Weebs just desperately want China to collapse.

NO.

There's been a lot of that, no denying it. But there is also speculation that the numbers have been exaggerated because some people just don't register the birth of their girls.

I think they're just saying that China as a civilization is "past its prime".

really makes you think

USA prime : 1950-1980
Western Europe prime : 19th century early 20th
Southern Europe : 16th century