What is Veeky Forums's thoughts on this article?

What is Veeky Forums's thoughts on this article?

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_people#Genetics
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/22/ape-that-lived-in-europe-7-million-years-ago-could-be-human-ancestor-controversial-study-suggests/
ibtimes.co.uk/nazi-myths-pure-ancestry-master-race-are-debunked-by-genetics-1622254
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

polshit

saged and hidden

>telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

I am Greek

>Anything that deals with early humans in Europe is polshit

Fuck off

I mean it kinda makes sense, why wouldnt human ape monkeys settle in just Africa?

>anything that contradicts my preconceived beliefs is polshit

Hello, Reddit

Interesting

The Telegraph is hardly an alt-right website you snowflake.

Historians like us will have plenty of work to do in the future as we revise every single textbook since new discovers are being constantly made.

I wouldn't be surprised. A better question is how long until the dogmatic and ideological history and scientific establishment update their claims.

This.

Get the fuck out of Veeky Forums you dumb Nazi Drumpfers.

>snowflake
Nice alt-right language there.

Opinion: disregarded.

I know posts like this are b8 but it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference between b8 and a leftie loonie

t.Bernie Sanders

>Various Y chromosome studies show that the San carry some of the most divergent (oldest) human Y-chromosome haplogroups. These haplogroups are specific sub-groups of haplogroups A and B, the two earliest branches on the human Y-chromosome tree.

>Mitochondrial DNA studies also provide evidence that the San carry high frequencies of the earliest haplogroup branches in the human mitochondrial DNA tree. This DNA is inherited only from one's mother. The most divergent (oldest) mitochondrial haplogroup, L0d, has been identified at its highest frequencies in the southern African San groups.

>In a study published in March 2011, Brenna Henn and colleagues found that the Ç‚Khomani San, as well as the Sandawe and Hadza peoples of Tanzania, were the most genetically diverse of any living humans studied. This high degree of genetic diversity hints at the origin of anatomically modern humans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_people#Genetics

reaIIy makes you think

>Opinion: disregarded.
Of couse a snowflake wouldn't be able to handle a rational discussion. This has been reported in the Washington post, skynews and number of other news sources. None of which are right-wing. Let alone far right.

>Greece
>Bulgaria
>Europe

>The species was also found to be several hundred thousand years older than the oldest African hominid, Sahelanthropus tchadensis which was found in Chad.

We did it /pol/! We beat Chad!

>snowflake is "alt-right language"

people were using that phrase before you even knew what the alt-right was

Fuck off /pol/

>ugh the science is SETTLED you storm weenies

>f-fuck off /pol/!

epic. i don't care about /pol/, but the fact that you think the term "snowflake" is only used by spooky alt-righters tells me you're pretty new to this site.

Funny how shitlords like yourself always refer to being 'rational' and 'science' when it suits you but when people cite science in support of global warming, feminism, and gender-queer/lgbt topics it's "bogus".

Stop shitting up the thread with terrible bait posts, for fuck's sake. GTFO if you want to have a political debate.

>shitlord

I think r/history might be more your speed. No, I'm not him or from /pol/ before you sperg out again and start calling me a deplorable

>I'm not /pol/ I swear, kike

>i'll pretend he said something he didn't so i can say he's from /pol/
>everyone who says something i don't like is a boogeyman from /pol/ after all

You are actually just as cancerous as a /pol/tard

Not an argument, stormcuck.

Your precious little tooth from some ape with down syndrome doesn't change genetic facts.

>Y-you're just like them

You mean just like you, /pol/tard. You make it so obvious

kek'd

You know this could have been a decent thread if a single person actually read the article and talked about it.

Yes by calling /pol/tards cancer and comparing them to somebody I obviously consider a retard (you) I have indeed outed myself as being from /pol/. I bow to your superior intellect.

>Being this defensive about being called /pol/

Kek, /pol/ spotted

Clearly bait. Ignore

this

I hate /pol/tards as much as anybody but this is actually interesting and isn't just conspiracy theory trash

Here's the story from a less shitty news outlet: washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/22/ape-that-lived-in-europe-7-million-years-ago-could-be-human-ancestor-controversial-study-suggests/

It's interesting because I just read this

ibtimes.co.uk/nazi-myths-pure-ancestry-master-race-are-debunked-by-genetics-1622254

Jesus christ, Veeky Forums has a pol hard on. Fuck off you retarded leftists who are spooked at "altright" shadows, and fuck off /pol/ with your nazi garbage.