Does Post-Modernism justify Nazism?

After all, morality is subjective.

you can justify anything with that logic

So post-modernism has no limits?

id imagine so from what I understand , everyone has their own "truth" or viewpoint which is valid

Justification implies objectivity

So are you saying post-modernism is just impotent, being unable to affirm or oppose anything?

What is this? Was figurine on the table a replica of his erect penis? It appears to have a pee hole (meatus) a little below the glans (head), since it is believed that he had hypospadias. The scrotum also looks a little narrow like it only had one testicle. What else could the Sculpture be if not?

postmodernism is just hurr durr morality is subjective you mouthbreather

it looks like some kind of alien device for pleasure

we all know hitler was visited by

Don't idiots like you claim that 'there is no absolute truth' is an absolute truth?

Technically speaking that's a correct statement.

Is this thread stupid? Is it bait? Is it BOTH?!

Some bimbo got fooled by his own straw man. This is what happens when you grow up consuming postmodern media like film and video games.

Is this post an argument? Is it intelligent? Is it NEITHER?

Well there you go.

I don't know why nazis and neonazi sperg about postmodernism, they are pretty much postmoderns themselves tbqh. Hitler complains about objectivity constantly in main kampf, he believed in politicizing hard sciences, he is part of a reaction against enlightenment, they rejected universalisms, and their conspirational approach to any political subject is solipsistic/postmodern (we can't know anything for certain because all evidence is or could have been faked).

They were super New Age. Hitler with his vegetarianism and anti-smoking, Himmler with his homeopathic remedies. I bet Goebbels thought of himself as an indigo child. They were one step away from introducing national hot yoga.

>I don't know why nazis and neonazi sperg about postmodernism, they are pretty much postmoderns themselves tbqh.
Nazism has some hyper rational aspects and mystical aspects like any ideology.

>some hyper rational
Such as?

The alt-right is a postmodern movement, for sure

Fascism was modernist though.

Anything to do with STEM. Something Nazism isn't lacking in the slightest.

Italian fascism I'd believe as modernist but German fascism does seem a little stranger even though its ideas of family and nation are based in the Enlightenment.

>nazi science
>hyper rational
I guess we should bring back Deutsche Physik :^)

I'd say "yes" but I'm not a big fan of post-modernism

They had alot of scientific advancements. Including rocket advancements. Notice how the scientist who helped the USA get to space came to America AFTER the Jews were already expelled.

>jews help create atom bomb
>nazis help make ICBMs

not so different

And? Their official approach to science was not rational in any way, which didn't prevent technically gifted scientists from advancing shit.

>Their official approach to science was not rational in any way,
Except in every way besides the "Jewish science" thing they were very proficient.

Being technically proficient doesn't equate being rational, but whatever user.