Stop mining this. The difficulty has quadrupled in one day. It's not worth it. You are losing money now

Stop mining this. The difficulty has quadrupled in one day. It's not worth it. You are losing money now

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SIGT.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$1 coin soon

It's not. I will eat my own shit if it maintains a dollar on Monday

Stop trying to get me to stop mining so difficulty falls for you. I'll get my shekels and gamble on the future just like every other person mining it.

I'm not mining this shitcoin with no roadmap, white paper, or future. You are better off mining litecoin with a gpu like its 2009 all over again. That's how worthless this coin is

Keep mining, MAGA diff has fallen hard

Crypto is completely rational and behaves in a predictable manner. Thanks.

This is the coin people will mine after the eth ice age.

Honestly you are better mining Maga then this shitcoin.

the day that all crypto dies this will be the only one left standing

Dogecoin has a better chance of being the last one standing then this shitcoin

Or don't listen to me and lose 3 days of mining. The only reason you should be mining this is if you have roi your miner and are just dicking around. But most of you are newfags that bought miners a month ago. Do what you want. You have been warned

there will be nothing left to mine at that time

i can't mine it anyway.....

wasted like hour with sgminer... but got zero accepted shares. even tried to stuff kernels to another version.

fucking sgminer. its always crappy for amd.
but this time... this time it showed its "real beauty".

Basically this. Better mine lbc, eth or exp, and just buy it with your profits ..

ROFLOL anti-shill

tried like 3 pools + solomine
lots of intensivity settings
and like i said tried to used kernel in another version of miner
but its all pointless. not a single share found.

stupid crappy piece of shit unoptimized sgminer REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It'll be halving by Wednesday at this rate

Currently $75k potential eth profit are being spent on this coin

I'm mining another coin that I'm not saying and I've seen an increase of profits cause you faggots are turning all your power to this piece of shit. So go on keep mining and waste you power and hashing. There are way better prospects then this.

>pretending that the Veeky Forums kiddies mining on their dated gaming rigs have any effect on the overall difficulty

The guys pointing their professional ETH rigs at SIGT and mining at tens of GH/s dictate the difficulty. Everyone else combined is a drop in the bucket.

I'd imagine there are people on here with 24+ card rigs. Enough of them would curve the difficulty. Again. I think it's just retarded

Oh shit, just spiked from ~140GH/s to 358GH/s.

Big boys took notice.

Nice. Can't wait for the pump. When is Cryptopia putting it up? Guy on bitcointalk thread who paid the Cryptopia fee was saying he's in talks with the Bittrex guys too, but their fee is a bit bigger.

Looking hot.

So now it's even more worthless to mine cause now there is even less rewards.

Whether it's "worth it" or not would depend on speculation of what it will be valued at once it hits the real exchanges. This still seems to be more profitable compared to anything else that I could be mining going by my low end estimate of what it'll be valued at, but there is an element of gambling since I could be way off.

Also the network hash rate is dropping back down to its previous level again. Guess China mined their 20,000 or so coins and went back to ETH.

In any case, the people who think this is the next big coin are retarded. It's a shit coin, nothing more. God bless them for generating the hype that'll left me turn a quick profit, though.

Do you think it will hit 1$ when it Hits the exchanges? The hype is unreal atm

this. Who knows in the far long term though, many people will need a new coin to mine when ETH switched to POS, doubt this is the one though.

I'm a specutalor, I can put 1 machine on this for a day or 2 and see what happens.

That's not unreasonable, but I'm thinking closer to $0.20 USD as my pessimistic estimate. As long as it breaks $0.008 USD I'll have made a profit over mining ETH according to my spreadsheets, so anything above that is free money. That number is for my setup, it'll be different depending on yours.

I'd sell quick as soon as it hits Bittrex, though. The value is going to drop fast. The coin brings nothing to the table and the 5%/year PoS system doesn't appeal to anyone except future bagholders.

Alright, thanks for your Input. What do you think about DNR?

how much would you get in 24 hours with a rx 580

$1 a coin lol. You guys are delusional

6.28453478 in the last 30 mins or so on one of those.

>

yeah, not this one, its only 100K blocks. someone did the math on bitcointalk, looks like this will only mine for 300 days or so.

Is there a site that gives you all of the mineable coins relative to difficulty?
I know there is like the most profitable coins to mine at the very moment, but im looking for shit easy to mine coins that may one day get a pump.
My rigs are all paid off.

1 dollar a coin would represent a 120 million dollar marketcap which is unlikely given that we haven't seen any practical uses for the coin yet and there're no unique applications yet. I would predict anywhere from 1-5 cents as the starting last price for this coin because there will be multiple miners that dump their coins as well.

it will be lucky to get to 1 cent. its possible but very unlikely. i feel bad for you guys mining unless you plan on holding for awhile because this thing is going to get dumped as soon as it hits exchanges

umm....

coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SIGT.htm

>coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SIGT.htm

>Buy orders total 1 btc

ok user. let me know when it hits a real exchange.

whats the best nvdia driver to use to mine this with cc miner?