IT IS TIME, MY FRIENDS. $1,000 ETHEREUM IS INCOMING

IT IS TIME, MY FRIENDS. $1,000 ETHEREUM IS INCOMING.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$1.00 ETH soon

WHERE DID THIS SPIKE COME FROM

the fuck is happening ?

Made in China

AND........ it was nothing

Keep bagholding you $400 eth cuck

Nothing.

doesnt look like it has much gas desu

ALL ABOARD 300 WE'RE COMING

$1000 by eoy boiz

the guy who said "eth is a mess" had no idea how right he was. the ico bubble is over, and it's gonna be a long time before this sees a new ath, if it ever does.

Only idiots think ethereum has a future or is decentralized: reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud

Damn the butthurt is strong in there, I can only imagine the amount of screeching of those guys during the past months with ethereum mooning weekly kek

I have 1 full ETH

Bought ETH after it got hacked. Made a modest return as it went up to 220 but I'm holding out for 300+. Maybe 500 seeing how things go.

>ethereum mooning weekly

when

its truly awful

so i need 1k eth is what you are saying.

fuck.

8 days of blast off is almost upon us. Get ready, shit is about to fucking be bananas.

shutup about this coin. i am still accumulating

>reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud
>same guy making all the posts

nice try

why in 8 days?

That's when bitcoin's gonna moon and it seems like every alt moves up and down with bitcoin.

eea announcement

i can't find any information about an eea announcement upcoming. can you source it?

it's announced a few days ago about the MasterCard and Cisco both joined Ethereum Alliance

awesome 'alliance' sounds so cool fuk the horde! does this mean they'll be contributing code & money to ethereum? what types of projects will they make using it? maybe i should use my allowance to buy some more ether, i can use my moms mastercard LOL

Oh shit... damn it is coming. Oracle and Biadu announcement! We moon soon. 4€¥873948¥€€* confirms....

holy fuck that subreddit is so autistic. please get off your computer, we know you are the one making every single post on that subreddit.

Are we sure the EEA announcement is going to be positive?

nice, just got a 500k