Go to sleep rich. Wake up even richer. Tell me your story wage slave, if I am entertained I might tip you

Go to sleep rich. Wake up even richer. Tell me your story wage slave, if I am entertained I might tip you.

Wake up and work 5 days a week 40 hours a week as an assistant store manager at sprouts farmers market. Just getting into crypto. I want to be a richfag like you someday. My starting bankroll is 1k and im very interested in MTL. Any tips for a poorfag looking to turn 1k into 10k?

Tips can be monetary or advice.

my btc addy if your feeling generous for the guy that makes sure your grocery store is neat and tidy and the shelves are full. One day i hope i can make my cryptodreams a reality and be richfag like OP.

btc
1HurtKSWqVr8ybjrMVeX5wPfcmaJNEWyW

Post your Bitbean address, you are getting set up today

Fuck you LARP, my life is in ruins.

17cMagPKge5XGGcxnteniz1pFnDyyM9Kbb

Holy kek

i used to be a wildland firefighter and it was my dream life until i became injured, couldn't work anymore, lost job, car, house and woman. Now i do really basic bitch work as a janitor and put small amounts of my paycheck into btc every 2 weeks. Such is life.

Wake up at 6:00am and work until 5:00pm 5 days a week working in the operating room (not a doctor). Have to do this for 25 more years to retire to Chevroletland. Really hoping that some well-timed crypto purchases (i.e. now before later) will help me move up that retirement window by 10 years or so. The work is meaningful and I'm glad to have it... but fuck man.. I could use a break.

My Bitbean address: 2JtNWhfX2p5AywwimJvNypwUeNZ2Vksp5H

>these poorfags aren't making money off of SNT right now

No friend, that is Ark-worthy. Post it up

ARK: AJy63wSSj8GgpsPD2xojyBgbvazVdcpasj

my life basically but I've been in cryptos for a year. currently sitting on about 25k worth

Starting a Fidelity timed Roth IRA, so I can retire with 2 million bucks by 2060.

Washington Fund comes with an upfront charge, but historically does pretty well.

I currently have 20 thousand dollars, which will dwindle down to about 9.5k since I am finishing up a mechanical engineering degree, which I am passionate about, unlike my first degree which drove me to hate humanity and all its facets.

I don't want to become a financial expert, but I do want to build awesome things and help my family and friends in lean times.

Maybe I'll move to Arizona and work in Solar Energy.

And if someone gets rich off of me, I would in turn like to get rich off of them as well, so I'll learn more as time goes on, but won't take it all in today. A little bit at a time, a little risk at a time, a little profit at a time.

Thank you very much if you do send some Ark my way and aren't larping. It could meaningfully improve my life.

I work as a mixer in a condiments factory. Basically, I make mustard and ketchup and fry sauce.

I have to get to work at 6 AM because of the delivery schedules.

I eat my lunch every day in a shitty room with a vending machine and a coke machine in it. My boss is shit.

I am trying to save money to get myself through Correspondance school.

So, yeah user. I'm pathetic. But I trade a little shitcoin. A tip would be appreciated.

13p2FqjAPFWLR5in8GqLpH7SN71qxnZSUt

>wake up
>realize you're still alive and poor/ugly/autistic
>instant depression

>go to sleep alone
>wake up in the middle of the night realizing you are alone
>wake up in the morning alone
>sit in apartment and shitpost alone
>go to bar alone
>leave bar alone
>go to sleep alone
>feel bad for mom who wasted her time raising me

Work a job for a family company. Problem is my grandfather (now deceased for 10+ years) wanted it to stay "small". Uncle takes over as CFO/CEO and promotes his kid to "President" and tries to go full blown corporate America and expand expand expand.

I want the company to sell, not for the money but because half of my useless family won't be able to find jobs anywhere else.

Tips of any sort appreciated

Work network security for an classified government agency in a Virginia AFB. Wake up at 5:15 get to work at 6:30, leave at 2:00 each day. Makes some good money, and my mentor is one of the top networking experts in the city.

Classic underachiever in high school. Aced tests, flunked projects. Yeah, I was that guy. Had decent social circle because I was funny.

Fast foward to 30. Wasted my 20's drinking malted hops and bong resin. Move to another state to live with friend. Decide to reset and give college another college try. Tally up my 10+ years of credit to determine quickest path to a degree. It's such a bullshit degree that I just tell people I have a BS. Internship leads me to an IT job at a school.

Fast forward to today. I have the wife (ballooning by the day), the kids (love them with all my heart) the house with the white picket fence. Job was okay (decent salary, no boss breathing down my neck as long as everything is working) until this year when they decided to make cuts to my department. Now I'm being micromanaged, having to explain every system and cost. But the worst part; I now have to clock in. No more sneaking in and out or remoting into the camera system to determine if I need to show up to work that day.

Just got into bitcoin a month ago. Bought in at ATH. Panic sold at $1900. Luckily only cost me $200 since I'm a scared bitch poorfag and didn't invest much in the first place. Bought back in @ $2100 and have a little more condfidence in crypto.

TL;DR fuck you, pay me.

19dpfseEYA8E8SK9bW3ikTVFV9XqaBMeD6

I grew up poor as shit, eating spaghetti for breakfast lunch and dinner..
Later in life the mom married somedude who was rich from his dads biz. I worked at said buz and his dad cut me no slack and had me sweeping up shit doing bitch work..
Quit that shit and worked 80hrs a wk to move the fuck outa that place far away.
Now work 40 hrs wk, busting ass . getting dirty, not making much but its cool enviroment to work at..
Been in crypto for yrs, didnt have good enough comp to mine btc when it was first hot, knew it would go big, watched it go to 1200 on mtgox, then watched it crash .. Bought a half a coin when it was $400 and turned it into i think $2500, cashed out half and rolling on about $750 now after crash, hoping i have about 10k to pay off credit debt sometime soon.

Pretty lame story, but its mine.. Cant belive i typed it all out.. Whatevs ..
Maybe, just maybe might get me that much closer to financial freedom..

1Hrcuc1GErVhSVEf8mJhATjU46H71fREdw

Wake up at 5am, work in sewers installing flow monitors for cities all day, 14+ hours. Dont eat all day to save money, get home and use remaining energy to play with my son until i pass out. Weekends try to find the energy to play vidya to escape, or drink and pretend todays the day i teach myself how to daytrade/learn crypto. So sick of barely making it. I dont even have a way to get tipped, just want to vent.

I am currently 23, turning 24 at the end of the month. Grew up in upper middle class, went to university college for finance. All in the Midwest. Left school to work full time and remote class to finish my degree. I am still working in high finance and work 50 hours a week. I am at a point in my life where I highly dislike my field and scope of employment with my degree, and the constrains of my current situation. I started trading monero along with my real job 7 months ago because I feel it has more value in the long run than bitcoin. In the next year I am buying a van and outfitting it to live in to travel around to chase the good weather and climb all over the United States for the next chapter in my life.
17AKQUFGdZrjd2kuVeYT6w2bQkasm4wYeU

This is the second most depressing thing i have ever heard

What's the first?

Work as an emergency department doctor. Choose my own hours and its paid well, but the job is demanding.

Dumped 38k into crypto that i've saved over the past year. So far only seen 4k profit but i'm hopeful.

"We have no reason to live. We are simply a complex result of chemical reactions over really long periods of time, and in the end whatever anyone does will not matter in the slightest imaginable way, because eventually we will die, and escape the illusion of ever existing in the first place"

I manage Web infrastructure for some of the world's largest/prestigious venues. My day is basically staring at a Linux terminal automating things. I've learnt to enjoy it and I'm grateful to have a semi interesting job, though the pressure of being responsible for millions of dollars in sales daily can be overwhelming sometimes.

I put about 12k in crypto and have 24k now. I literally dumped it all in eth when it was on its moon mission and went it hit peaks I didn't have a clue what you to and fell for the hodl meme. Kind of irresponsible really but I guess it worked out OK. I'm mainly holding btc now.

That's an illogical statement, as its based on the perception of a scale of events beyond our comprehension. What's the point of comparing our human life span, against the perception of god?

Some people find their inevitable death and the apathy of the Universe to be depressing. There's a reason religion is popular after all.

I used to dwell on thoughts like this. But once I had kids, I realized that kind of thinking was detrimental to raising children and that their future depends on my optimism and hope. I'm a task-oriented person, so I think having someone depend completely on me gives me something to live for and keeps my headspace busy and focused. However, if I'm being honest, I do fear old age, when I no longer have kids to raise and those thoughts of meaninglessness return.