Reminder that Arabians are the Middle Eastern version of Wewuzzing Basketball Americans

>We Wuz Hebrews (see Palestine) and Jesus
>We Wuz Egyptians
>We did Da Islamic Golden Age

And just like the Basketballs, enablers in the West pander to their We Wuzzing.

Other urls found in this thread:

forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/46783-Islamic-Golden-Age-was-not-Islamic-at-all-and-Arabs-barely-contributed-anything
jadaliyya.com/pages/index/17192/beyond-tolerance-and-intolerance_deconstructing-th
theguardian.com/science/2013/aug/08/richard-dawkins-twitter-row-muslims-cambridge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is it we wuzzing?

They really did a lot

>t. Achmed

Have you ever considered writing like an adult? People might take your retarded opinions more seriously

To be fair they are descended from the Islamic golden age at least.

Hey there Jamal. Or are you a cuck?

>Persian Golden Age

There's a reason it's called the ISLAMIC golden age and not the ARABIAN golden age you dense cunt.

Calling it Islamic says all Muzzies (like Achmed) deserve credit and ignores the works of Jews and Christians who also did major efforts.

Reminder to fuck off back to /pol/.

>calling it the french empire implies that all french (like modern day imbeciles) deserve credit
You are retarded. Fuck off.

>Persian Golden Age
Except the Persians didn't bring it though. The peace provided by the Caliphate rule did.

Why the hell should I care about what some retards do in Saudi Arabia?

Arabic egyptians are largely descended from ancient egyptians and they did da islamic golden age
Only first one is wrong

>they did da islamic golden age
Nobody singular "did" the Islamic age.

It was all over the Islamic world from Persia to Muslim Spain and involved a buttload of races.

Pretty sure you can safely say the muslims did the islamic golden age, thats a "they".
Also stop saying races and learn genetics.

Stay stay sore Achmed.

forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/46783-Islamic-Golden-Age-was-not-Islamic-at-all-and-Arabs-barely-contributed-anything

jadaliyya.com/pages/index/17192/beyond-tolerance-and-intolerance_deconstructing-th

Arabians didn't do the bulk of advancing civilization.

>they did da

>Jews, Near Eastern Christians, and Persians are Arabians.

>Islamic-Golden-Age-was-not-Islamic-at-all
>/pol/ memes

You have to go back.

> the muslims did the islamic golden age

I didn't know Jews and Near Eastern Christians were Muslims. And tell me how some Nigger Muzzies can take credit for advancing civilization.

Some groups had way more figured who advanced civilization than others. So no, some New World Shaniqua Tyrone Jamal doesn't get to take credit.

>Nigger Muzzies Shaniqua Tyrone Jamal JEWS JEWS

Can your post be any more of a /pol/ abortion? Why do people reply to you?

I hope you see nothing wrong with some Amerifats taking credit for the Industrial Revolution just for being Christian. Don't be a hypocrite Achmed.

Don't you have a tumblr to run?

It was Islamic in the sense that it was carried out by scientists and scholars who happened to be Muslim. The title is a unecessary anyways since no one claims stuff like "Christian golden age".

> no one claims stuff like "Christian golden age".

Of course they don't. It's cool to bash Whitey and pretend Niggers invented civilization and actual science.

Lmao I wasn't even talking about Arab intellectuals or the lack of which. Can't you even read my original post?
>The peace provided by the Caliphate rule did.

I was talking about the Islamic Caliphates that ended the region-fucking wars in the Middle East and allowed for the nerds to do their work.

What are you going to say next? The Caliphs were not Muslim? Lmao.

>The title is a unecessary anyways since no one claims stuff like "Christian golden age".
Because Christianity never united at one point unlike Muslims did nor built an empire with "being christian" the basis of their identity.

During the Islamic Golden Ages, all the Muslims were found in the Caliphate. And the Caliphate derived its justification as this soon-to-be-world Emperor who would unite many under Islam or shit.

theguardian.com/science/2013/aug/08/richard-dawkins-twitter-row-muslims-cambridge

You not surprisingly fell behind Achmed.

>Tyrone Jamal Shaniqua gets credit for advancing civilization thanks to being a Muzzie

You wouldn't BLM and Refugees Welcome would you?

What does this post have to do with the ones you are quoting?
You stopped even pretending to argue and just shitpost. Please stick to your containment board.

>Dawkins
So is this the part where you /pol/fags pretend to be atheists now?
>Tyrone Jamal Shaniqua gets credit for advancing civilization thanks to being a Muzzie
Jamal does. I don't know what an Irishman, and a person with an invented name has anything to do with Islam.

Are you the schizophrenic Greek guy from 8pol?

Which one? There are dozens of posters here that fit your description.

Ikibey?(he's actually Turkish)

There's always that guy with a certain style of shitposting and he seem legit mentally ill.

that's /our guy/ Ikibey. He shits up /int/ as well.

turks are subhuman

Its not really wewuzing if tis the truth

>>We Wuz Hebrews (see Palestine) and Jesus
>>We Wuz Egyptians
They are, changing religion, culture, and even slight mixing doesn't diminish the fact that they're descendants of those civilisations

so sick of shitskins ranting on abt islamic golden age, most of it was christians doing the work or translations of pillaged artifacts you got from the places you sacked, bearly any muslims did anything other than the usual, kill. just read the wiki article, it's right there

Mad Iraninan lmao

Samefag. Fuck off Hebe or LARPer, no one's trying to we wuz.

>inb4 jamal, tyrone, achmed

Why are you so obsessed with African Americans and Arabs?