Did anyone find out that ICO from the insider info thread?

Did anyone find out that ICO from the insider info thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

internetofagreements.com/assets/MattereumDraftforPublicComment.pdf
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2032583.0
statusrsk.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also insider info thread.

I was wondering that too -

Honestly i think that guy was a cuck

Could be Internet of Agreements?
Dharma?

SOMA

Was either Enigma, or the Internet of Agreements was my guess.

>inb4 delete this
go fuck yourself.

I got it and it's awesome but I'm not telling. It's obvious and you'll figure it out if you read the thread. Everything in this thread will be speculation. The real one may be posted but it will also be denied.

relevant thread for anyone that missed it.

Please

T w 0 is the clue that will get you there. That's a 0. The clue stands for an action. That's all I'll give.

It's O.O

Is it definitely an ICO thats TBD???

He didn't recognize the image of the Dharma slack, so I don't think so. It's either enigma, Omega One( which he denied), or IOA. Probably enigma though

trying to figure the association of Tw0 to enigma...

Omega One is incredibly promising, regardless if it's the one he meant or not.

Decent.bet

Answering that question would give it away completely.

It's IOA.

The company is a ghost; no articles on them, no only a single non-publicized conference a year, etc. They avoid attention.

Read the white paper or go on their slack though and its entirely different. Pure intellectual discussion and theorizing. Plus, if they can do what they say, then they'll change the very conception of property rights around the world.

I'm going balls in.

wasn't that one of the hints though?

>totally not an IOA shill

It's misdirection.
?
?
?

Check the shit out yourself if you don't believe me.

I'm 100% certain I found it and the cryptic clues were very difficult. What I did was ignore the cryptic clues. Use the clues that eliminate 95% of the ICOs and then read through the whitepapers and look at the teams of the remaining ICOs. Don't over analyze. When you find it you'll know and you can then figure out the riddles to confirm what you already know.

Also there were at least 3 other really solid ICOs people found that will possibly be even better so even if you don't find the right one you should still win.

Been searching for some time and can't find anything about IOA - can you pls point me in the right direction?

It's New Dubrava the clues fit with it.

LOL newfag GL BRODIE

internetofagreements.com/assets/MattereumDraftforPublicComment.pdf

The first page really says it all.

he denied it

im sorry im a newfag
from what I understand this is an ethereum ICO correct?
how do I go about investing in eth ICOs?

Bump

ICOs are dead

...I urge you to actually read the paper and see and understand what you're getting yourself into.

With that in mind, try to find where it says that this is based on Ethereum.

In fact, since you clearly need your hand held like a child, let me point you out to page 35 where it says, and I quote:
>"Mattereum is a platform, not a product. To
deliver on the full promise of decentralization -
a transformation of business, governance and
administration - will require a vibrant ecosystem of many products, powered by Mattereum.

>Ethereum’s existing smart contract infrastructure has already enabled many new businesses, but these are limited in scope by the fact that smart contracts can only enforce on-chain outcomes. With Mattereum, that scope is expanded by orders of magnitude: smart contracts to manage everyday sale, lease, lend, and auction of simple property, real estate, vehicles, land, energy, labour, and time will become possible. Built on Ethereum’s programmable blockchain substrate, applications composed of connected smart contracts and Ricardian contracts will become possible. New ways of managing the systems that run our lives are enabled, and it will become possible to program our reality."

This may come as shock user-san, but Ethereum is NOT all that its riled up to be. And people can (and are!) developing alternative smart contract platforms/ecosystems.

and the stupid formatting came out wrong. I blame the white paper. Here's how it should look like.

>"Mattereum is a platform, not a product. To deliver on the full promise of decentralization - a transformation of business, governance and administration - will require a vibrant ecosystem of many products, powered by Mattereum."

It's not IOA.

It's enigma then. Pack your bags guys. www.enigma.co

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2032583.0

Thank you for the detailed response user.

Don't worry, I've read about the countless ICO scams and ICOs which are basically useless money-grabs.

I plan on reading most of the white paper before I make any decision.

Just out of curiosity, have you invested in this?

No one has. As stated above and elsewhere, these people aren't saying anything publicly.

ICO date is TBD. Hell, they might make it limited access to invited people only like Status RSK:
statusrsk.com/

Im hint user from the original thread. If you overthink this clue you will never get it right, its a tongue in cheek hint thst is both obvious and devious.

I will never confirm the answer until i buy the ico so dont bother asking, and i already narrowed it down too much by denying many.

Thanks again user.
Honestly, all of this ICO business is over my head at my current understanding level. I'm just going to hodl a few big coins until I understand crypto better.

Have you read the thread?
I honestly think this is the worse idea for a coin yet.
Who the fuck is going to stake money on them accomplishing tasks, and whos gonna take the time out of the day to verify that some random fucker across the globe are cleaning their cars or feeding their goats.

The clues are literally retarded and not clever at all. The 0 does not stand for any "action".

Let's keep it that way. Anons that can't figure this shit out don't deserve profits.

True that and youre right, clues are not clever at all unless you overthink too much

>Agenda is the world's only application to grant regular people a financial reward when accomplishing items on their to-do list. We plan to make this a very crucial tool for developing discipline for the average person by paying them to do what they should be doing normally.

>Users will write out their tasks and submit to the platform. They will list what the task is, the time they expect it to be done, and how many Agenda Tokens they opt-in. Nearing the time of completion, a voting contract will be initiated and three people will be called upon and they're called Verifiers. Verifiers can only opted-in by sending a certain amount of tokens to a contract and that is for leverage to maintain honesty and not to abuse the system and release/withhold rewards without verifying. Near the end of the allotted time, the user will upload a picture, video, or text for the Verifiers to check that the tasks or goal has been accomplished and release the reward to the user.

I am mentally struggling to understand how anyone can see this as a good idea.

It's like some basement-dweller is trying to make a coin to appeal to the normies, but has no idea what normies are like.

Bump

Somebody for fucks sake just say what it is. Can't we all get rich together? Let's all be fags in this together

yea i don't understand. How many people do you think are on this thread. A few extra investors won't hurt you and us Veeky Forums bros will be rich together.

It's enigma. You're welcome.

>
>It's enigma. You're welcome.
How do you know? Like how do the hints point to this?

I'm pretty sure half the people in here are just spreading disinfo at this point.

Tip user said he'd create a thread after he bought in. We're all gonna make it.

Holy shit, this "white paper" is actually some sort of meta-parody

My guess was IOA - Internet of Agreements, or Enigma as others have stated.

IIRC weren't the clues

1 " The last letter is a "
2 " One of the last letters is near there."
3. " T w 0 "

Internet of agreements makes sense for 1, and 3 a bit it would seem. Not sure how clue two would fit.
Also not really sure how Enigma fits but it was the best website/dev team it feels like out of all the other guesses.

how does 3 fit with IOA?

> " One of the last letters is near there."
>mattereum
>tereum
>there

Last letter isn't A

>Internet of agreement
>IOA
Doesn't end in "a".. Ok

Please be telling the truth and not shilling thanks. This fucking riddle is getting to be quite cumbersome

>O mega O ne
DELET

Is it Enigma because T w 0 is an enigma?

Wasnt in the insider thread what is supposedly special about this ICO?

More complexity, more points of failure. Mattereum is build around Ethereum.

Ethereum has failed A LOT, so much that in the past it had to fork, bigtime

Do the math.

i hear good thng about ESPERs !!

Where the fuck can you even purchase enigma?

It's been mentioned in this thread once and in the last thread twice, neither times denied except someone who thought it was denied.

The decentralized exchange ?

SOMA
NEW DUBRAVA
MONETHA
ENIGMA CATALYST
OMEGA ONE
AUTORIA
INTERNET OF AGREEMENTS
DHARMA
AKASHA
VEGA

1 of these...