ZOMG, OMG!

Get in here bizbros, this is popping off. And it happens to be an incredibly solid token.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-oa2xsTnBs
seekingalpha.com/author/kyle-spencer/articles#regular_articles
cryptosignal.quora.com/Whale-sell-wall-on-WAVES
youtube.com/watch?v=QsMTgut2AeA
omise.co/libraries
cdn.omise.co/omg/whitepaper.pdf
omise.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice, just bought 100k.

IF THIS SHIT DONT MOON I'M COMING AFTER YOU OP

I can't promise the moon, but I can recommend an exit at approximately 25% from here. Don't get greedy, make glorious returns for pride of country.

I hope some of the CFI crew i told to dump CFI for OMG listened.

-turnip

It has literally been manipulated for the past three days. Some whale has been pumping it for several days putting up 20 BTC buy walls as it rises and then eventually making a 2 BTC buy order to jump the price before putting a wall up again at his new buy price.

Be warned that this isn't a natural rise. It's whale manipulation.

go go go

450 people own almost all the tokens. Like to swim with whales do you?

Soon... keep holding

So that's good for us, amirite?

Do you post this in every thread?

If this coin hits it's estimated $30-50 IDGAF who I swim with

shut-up about this coin. I'm still accumulating

Agreed STFU or stay poor

Not exactly. It means they are going to reach a point and then pull all support while it crashes to the ground. If you get out high though it works out.

So sell high is good? Works out? Imma buy me kekflakes wi ma winnings

I just bought in, but god damn this bullshit of finding out about something after it inexplicably explodes, getting in late in the game, all that faggotry.

I've done alright with Bitcoin and far better with ETH, but those had legit mainstream support and publicity. Almost every other coin is obscure garbage, manipulated and then thrown into the dustbin. We need a culling, or this is nothing but the biggest scam since the fucking Fed.

It would be a huge mistake to buy this coin at 32k

And why is that

Because the guy who is pumping is going to dump like he did yesterday. This isn't about getting the coin high. It's about making a profit and accumulating.

You accumulate when nothing is going on so that when the news actually hits you have a shit ton. This isn't mooning it's a culling.

I got in the ICO. Who jelly.

So jelly. Are you Asian? They only want Asian hodlers.

How exactly did you get into the ICO?

nah Strayan

This is what I'm talking about. Why bother with anything other than Bit, Eth, and Mon when everyone can play George fucking Soros.

lol it's falling. I bought at literally the fucking peak. This shit came out a week ago for fucks sake.

It already 20% today, its not going higher

massive selling on Bittrex right now

Bitcoin Suisee

Nope, higher than wherever you bought in now. It's ripping a bit more.

This coin is dodgy as fuck. They refuse to gone a straight answer as to whether every McDonald's will accept their coin or only a handful of franchises.
Businesses using their payment gateway and accepting their coin as payment are two completely separate things. The former doesn't imply the latter. You've been warned.

They've said its just McDonalds Thailand. Even that is still a remarkable start.

Made .0002 I 45 minutes it's acting oddly. Should have held for .000360

Sell walls getting eating up, just seen 10,000 go, another 10k probably next...

You gained 7%... or did you sell at a loss because you couldn't wait an hour?

They're releasing a press release soon about it. Supposedly at the end of the month.

That's what I mean. They won't give a straight answer on every McDonald's in Thailand accepting their coin as opposed to just using their payment gateway or only a handful of franchises.

We're through the sell walls, boys. Just a friendly update.

Next wall... 364, Also btc should hit 3300 in the next day to week.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-oa2xsTnBs

110 BTC wall.

What did I tell you about fucking with whales.

There was 100 BTC wall when I bought in at 222, they come and go, 4th time I've seen it in as many days chill out, take a profit now if you like, stock up.

that fucking 116 BTC ask order...

what the fuck

I was very wrong about us being through the sell wall. Yikes, that's def somebody offloading their ICO purchase all at once.

I appreciate your humility in admitting you were wrong.

Here, use this to prevent yourself from giving bad advice in the future.

It's not. I've seen 100 walls 4 times already on this coin. Just keeping the price at a point while loading up with the rest of their cash, if it starts getting bought big time it will just vanish. Price is not dropping, hold on boys

>Offloading
No they are pushing the price down so they can accumulate more. Having spent the past few days pushing the price up and accumulating.

They were selling off a lot at 35 so they pushed it down to 34 and are forcing people sell at a lower price or not sell which they are in turning buying for less than they sold them for.

Whaling 101.

THIS!

Someone's starting to chip at the wall... still bullish

And another...

>Buy low
>Sell high
>Whale is selling at a price that he does not consider low
>Bullish

Selling at a price lower than he could of 30 minutes ago for over $12,000 less? How many whales you met?

Good point. I don't really know anything.
Sorry for bothering you.

Haha! OK, you win.

LETS GO

This is happening. That's a good chunk of all floating OMG that's being purchased (0.3%).

Lovin it. I bought in a few days ago because of this guy: cryptosignal.quora. He's right most of the time about which ats have potential and will be rising or falling soon.

Anybody else follow blogs that seem to get it right more often than not?

I bought a few k worth earlier today on the basis that this guy...
>seekingalpha.com/author/kyle-spencer/articles#regular_articles
...hangs around the OMG slack. He's apparently accumulated a large position and intends to use his financial journalism job to push OMG.

Seriously suggest you all get on the slack, if you aren't already.

Great blog! Thanks for that, perfect article for this situation:

cryptosignal.quora.com/Whale-sell-wall-on-WAVES

>mfw the shills in this thread don't know how to post like real 4channers
fucking kikes, sage

>The journey of OMG today
youtube.com/watch?v=QsMTgut2AeA

Newfags, this coin is going to recover all your DGB bags and then some. And when Galia sees how much OMG you own, she'll let you Bangher.

95btc down to 75

Wall down to 64 BTC

This rocket is going to be fun.

48 BTC

Wall down.

The 116k sellwall is GONE. We're on o'mission now, bizbros.

ayy lmao

TTM

more walls

It was the ~36k of asks that were moved from .0034 to .0036, size roughly matches.

>!!
you have been informed

actually looking at it i think crash is coming get rdy to buy up againn

I can't wait for OMG to be listed in China or Korea. AIGOO!

lol when this shit gets listed on yunbi it's going to go stratospheric.

awesome stuff, going to put my last remaining 20k in this.

I owe you everything OP.

Missed out on ICO. Wanted it to fail. Picked it up as it moons Because FOMO.

This still really worries me.

There are only 500K on offer on Bittrex. One guy owns at least 300K probably more.

This feels like a recipe for disaster.

hurr durr mcdonalds. You're gonna get raped.

Floating candles. Get out.

It's three pages to the end of the ask book. It's about to get fucked.

lol the whale's having a little trouble dropping the price

If he was trying to drop the price he would put up his wall. He is still pumping.

He is buying up all the sell orders and then placing them at 42K+. He is most of the sell volume.

So do I sell before or after 42k?

oh, I see. crypto's a joke

This is going to 300m marketcap easy. Might eventually get past 1b.

>being this transparent shills

Kys pajeets

Look man, I'm too dumb to rely solely on my own crypto knowledge. I'm sure you follow some people whose opinions you trust too.

Sounds like a no-mg to me. You don't have to get hostile or defensive for missing these legitimate gains. We're continuing to climb, join in.

this coins like the energizer bunny. it just keeps going and going and going

Ignore him.

If the charge is being guilty of shilling a project that:
a) involves Vitalik himself
b) has with a looming McDonald's partnership in Thailand
c) is building its own PoS blockchain
d) is not even in the top 25 in market cap
e) has already proven itself in payment markets for last 4 years
f) their payment app support all major cryptos and fiat
g) has good white labeling system

Then yes, we're guilty as sin. We're fucking shameless shills. Whoopdeedoo.

The day it switches over to its own chain - though it may be months away - is the day it moons. I'm making a conservative estimate of $5 per token, compared to the current $1.18.

So yeah, long term HODL.

OMG wants to stop being an ETH token someday? if so, I am super bullish.

How many major companies use the Omise gateway? It's extremely vague on their website.

I'm just going to leave this here. Their development stack is *deep*.

omise.co/libraries

guys cmon this is a serious coin you can get for about a buck. you don't get easy gains like this very often.

It is literally stated in their white paper:
>cdn.omise.co/omg/whitepaper.pdf

>The above mechanisms require significant volume of activity (with a large amount of state), and is not at this time suitable for all activity to occur on the Ethereum main chain, however the construction would be to bond trading activity in the public Ethereum chain with contract execution input being provided by the OMG chain.
>We are building a blockchain which hooks into other blockchains to allow for trading across token/asset classes, largely backed by Ether. From the perspective of any individual chain, we are building a scalable blockchain whose contract state is bonded by the activities of the OMG chain itself. Activity on other chains can interlink with this chain via interchain committed proofs similar (but constructed differently) to BTC Relay[9] on the OMG chain which can be submitted on Ethereum. The OMG chain validates the activity of the behavior of all participants (including activity on other chains). In other words, the role of the OMG token is providing computation and enforcement. The token itself acts as a bond for its activity on this blockchain, improper activity results in the token/bond being burned on the OMG chain. By creating a custom chain with deep enforcement, we are able to construct a system where consensus rules optimize for high-performant activity.

Keep in mind that OmiseGo is the blockchain app. Omise (by itself) is the payments gateway that has existed for years:
>omise.co/
They even list a few companies: ascend, Minor International, Event Pop!, Kaidee, weloveshopping.com, page365, acommerce, The Pizza Company...

How are people not seeing this? This thing is vastly underrated.

I am officially an OMG fanboy. Let's go people.

We just broke through the next series of sell walls. New ATHs every few hours.

AIGOO! AIGOO! AIGOO!

Why would you invest in this garbage when you can invest in Metal.