Buy the rumour sell the news is beginning...

Buy the rumour sell the news is beginning, sell now if you want to preserve your gains on the inevitable dip that is about to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jsP_Py8wbVc
cointelegraph.com/news/is-antshares-poised-to-be-chinas-ethereum
themerkle.com/can-antshares-become-chinas-immutable-ethereum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat a dick, faggot. More gains have yet to come.

Not fudding this, but learn from mistakes guys, look at the past conference, also disclaimer, I also hold a considerable amount of NEO in my portfolio.

You fags said the same thing yesterday, never take advice from Veeky Forums

>More gains have yet to come.

Based on what exactly? What news regarding ANS/NEO has come out that will justify further buy-in? Hell, what news justified this rise in the first place?

Yes there is more gains but not after Monday, every conference and announcement has dipped massively. But keep falling for the hold meme and make no gains.

Do. Your. Own. Research.

Yes and no. It's going to have a massive dip yes but I don't think it's going to happen until tomorrow. I think there is one more massive pump up to 400K before it crashes.

There is a lot of hype surrounding the NEO rebranding on Monday that's why it is pumping.

aka I have nothing but 'muh China' and 'muh rebrand'

Look at the last conference, I personally missed gains on it. It pumped a few days before and then crashed a few days before the conference. Not the moment before. And this is not even a conference it's just a rebranding.

>sell the news goy

Just like this weekend dip, am I right? You guys are faggots. Me? I'm camping in Tahoe richer than when I left home.

WHY YOU REPRACE WITH GREEN BOX

Look what happened to DGB and the last ANS conference.
Also what happened when the nexus white paper got released.

99%of the time buy the rumour sell the news is right, and I'm not going against those odds.

thanks, sold .00010k

The volume making me think another pump is coming. People don't know what the rebranding means so they are less willing to sell too early.

I think it's going to crash hard tomorrow night but until then I'm holding.

Its just a re-brand...there is nothing new. The conference had hype about a partnership that didn't materialise.

"those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

Look what happened to DGB after All hype no substance conference...or even the last conference for ANS .

nah not selling. I'm here for the long haul. Once the price reach 45-50 then I'll consider.

I'm not saying NEO is going to fail, I'm just saying it's going to dip soon and am giving you all a heads up to make some extra gains on this dip, that is all.

>But the rumour sell the news
Much rather sell the newsprint

100 USD minimum for me

You are comparinf dgb (over 8 billion) in supply with antshares(50 million)

actually it hit its ATH DURING the conference sillly buns

This rebrand has some insane potential in it. Don't underestimate it.

No, it hit ATH a few days before it.

go ahead and sell

see you on monday, retard

Uh, no. It hit on the Sunday BEFORE the conference. Silly faggot.

It dropped during the conference

>comparing NEO to DGB
nigger pls

I just accumulate more when it dips after big announcements, i bought in at a very good price so dont wanna lose that by selling and then having to buy in way higher

kek if it reaches $100 I will unironically start celebrating Chinese New Year.

more like buy the rumor sell the jews.

Okay, double checked and it was 19th ATH, Conference 22nd. However, that was a huge correction to a huge increase, with no substantial product at the event. It doesn't really matter how high the price goes as long as the floor increases to around 10 dollars, Which should happen due to the added value of the smart economy.

I know that there will be a sell off and a dip after the rebrand but I think I'm gonna hold through it because I really feel like this coin is going to go way further

s-sell now, said the eth bagholder

get ready dude. we're all gonna be honorary chinks pretty soon.

You're right, but people never listen, they think just because something has been pumped a bit its going to be pumped forever. Then they post pink wojaks when they're left bag holding a la numeraire, a la dbg, a la ANS just over a month ago.

>be you
>don't read whitepapers
>don't read translations of conference
>expect partnerships with JDCloud, KFC and NASA
>they don't get announced, complain about hype

Lower your expectations and you will be pleasantly surprised

and people like you think something like bitcoin or ethereum can never happen again. you will be left in the dust.

only takes a google to realize what partnerships they actually have

China will be getting behind this in a big way sooner or later, it would stupid to think otherwise

"wowr chineese ethereum! me get hacked for 31mil verry gurd prosprects! HAHA ME BUY"

wow you are retarded. stop posting

And you're a blatant cheerleader trying desperately to get people to buy into your coin and make you more money. You're both terrible

buy the rumour sell the news often gets you out at a lower position. it's a rule that's useful for whales who need to scale out of their positions gradually, but for the average trader there's no reason not to wait for the peak which will often hit on the news. ans peaked during its last conference too, not before it.

I want everyone to buy into this coin and become successful together. This coin IS China's ethereum, whether you like it or not.

Post yfw the Chinese government releases their own officially sanctioned cryptocurrency and ANS becomes literally worthless.

not happening, faggot. neo is already working with the government to follow all its regulations.

thats the shittiest crop i have ever seen

>This coin IS China's ethereum, whether you like it or not.

See pic related

>neo is already working with the government to follow all its regulations.

You're telling me they're trying to make their coin not illegal in their desired market? Woah...

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jsP_Py8wbVc

cointelegraph.com/news/is-antshares-poised-to-be-chinas-ethereum

themerkle.com/can-antshares-become-chinas-immutable-ethereum/

It's just what it's called now

don't feel too bad about getting this thoroughly owned, champ.

How many times do I have to tell you, it peaked a few days before the conference, look at the chart yourself.

Then they'll sell, then buy straight back in. This coin has one of the most toxic yet loyal communities in crypto.

Which is what I have done and am advising you guys to do, to make more gains on the dip.

DGB is mooning lads

And ANS is dipping... and will dip further, you guys should have listened.

And I'll buy if it does, already have an order placed for 270k and a sell order at 380 if it happens

If Neo is China's ethereum, what is China's bitcoin?

LOMOcoin

LTC

yep, thus ltc will always be viable don't matter if btc gets segwit or what not.

China dump inc

can't wait to see all the wojacks in the morning

>Bancor
>Coindash

Stopped reading there tbqh.

anyone else currently having problems on binance?