What happened to the official Veeky Forums delegate? It's been a month since I received a payout...

What happened to the official Veeky Forums delegate? It's been a month since I received a payout, and the guy shilling his own Ark delegate here doesn't even have a thread up.
What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/
forum.ark.io/user/magnetw3nu
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boy you've missed quite a bit lmao

Just send me all your ark and quit crypto

The Veeky Forums people in on ARK have gone corporate.

No joke. Official website, one of the top delegates positions (holding the most votes), etc. It's all well-organized.

See: classicdelegate.biz/

>implying this is my only investment
I have a life outside of trading internet monopoly money in front of a screen all day. Can someone just give me a rundown on what happened to the delegates, or if there's a new one with contributors?

And so we finally start getting the last 300....
"biz" fucked up and "accidentally" sent all our staked coins to a whale at which point made "biz_classic" and "biz" was rapidly removed from the top 51 delegates as everyone switched to "biz_classic".
Sorry to hear you have been missing all that time staking but now you can make the switch and get some ARK.

nah. we don't really need or want you.

SHHHHHHH Dammit adding more people just dillutes payments.

If we get to 2m we can run our double dip scheme.

This is a decent tldr. Vote for "biz_classic" and register at our website which was linked here Also see

Ok I'm trying to switch my vote from Veeky Forums to b_c and I keep getting timestamp errors and other shit. How can I switch delegates?

Wallet has a bug where you can't unvote and revote in the same session.
>open wallet
>unvote "biz"
>close wallet
>open wallet
>vote "b_c"

You need to unvote, restart the wallet, then vote for biz_classic. There's a bug in the wallet that doesn't allow you to vote and unvote at the same time.

I didn't have this problem, but I think you need to uncheck biz submit and then go back check off biz_classic and submit

How exactly do I unvote? Is that when it says "-Veeky Forums" in the field?

Use the dr10 delegate. Fuck Veeky Forums

You can also make an account here classicdelegate.biz/ if you want to change how often you get payouts or see how much you are currently owed.

Yep, it's a little odd but -"delegate_name" is unvoting.

The voting confusion is fixed already, it's just not in the stable release wallet yet. Message signing is also added next release.

Ok lads I got it figured out now, thanks for the responses.

Took you long enough.

Now just 299 people to go.

Double dip?

If we get 2M votes, we can organize to split into 2 delegates of ~1M votes each which would give us 2 delegates in the top 51 which means everyone gets their payouts doubled.

Would that require another vote?

Yes, of course. We need the votes to get the 2nd delegate into the top 51.

how does the doubling work exactly? will we need to split our wallet in half, will one wallet be able to vote twice, something else?

Get on the ark slack
Go to arkbot and type delegates
Pick one that isn't right at the top and offers a good return
There's a calculator knocking about that let's you work out the best return for forging
Bear in mind all delegates that are forging get the same returns - so picking the top pool isn't always the best idea

this about sums it up

These ARK Originals are comfy

Why does Pepe have yellow highlights? Never mind, ya'll racists!

>tfw received my first dividend of 0.52 ARK today

3 more weeks and I'll be back to where I was before the scam delegate and biz_classic votes

If you buy more ARK do you have to vote again or is doing it once all that is required?

You only need to vote once.

you guys should do the 2nd delegate NOW.
There are many people not touching the first because of payment dilution.
Nobody will get double payments this is a stupid assumption.
Voters will win less dilution and you will win more ark after the 100% period.
Do it /pol tards

You need at least 900k to get into #51. We don't have enough votes to tell our voters to split and nobody will join the 2nd delegate if we're 900,000 away from getting to 51.

I've been in the ARK discord since the day it was conceived, new delegates aren't fucking around. I've been paid out every single fucking day since magnet was overthrown.

Long live Moon and Chang.

>mfw I avoided all this mess by voting for seatrips 2 months ago

I switched over 4 days ago from seatrips to Biz_Classic, making around 25% more weekly

Yes same for me. I'm getting paid around 2ark more per day and the biz site is so much better. Speaking of which should I change my pay frequency to weekly?

missing out on an extra .6 ark a week

thats 6-10 dollars a week in the future goy

I earn ~2.5 ARK a day and switched to weekly because it worked out better than the extra compound interest from daily.

Yo chang, i forgot either my username, password or both. Am i fugged? Im happy with the pay out rate at the moment so its not really an issue

Send a transaction to the delegate address from your wallet with "reset me pls" in the smartbridge field and I'll tell you what your username is.

Can do

This is the guy that cucked everyone in the original "biz" delegate. A complete faggot. He's 16 year old minecrafter.
forum.ark.io/user/magnetw3nu

sent :^)

basedstacks

thanks m8

Oh that's a bit. Just changed to weekly, Thanks!

Because Chang's discord avatar is a golden pepe

We luv our yellow boi uncle chang

>t. pleb

>you have to vote for the right delegate and hope they hold up their end of the deal in order to receive any payout

l m a o

why not just buy a real coin like bitbean that grows no matter what and doesnt rely on some scammy bullshit??

>i h-hope my delegate decides to pay me today

>i h-hope the BTC miners switch to segwit
With ARK you can just vote out anyone that doesn't want to play ball or tries to softfork.

how is vote power any different than consensus by hash power

the big boys still make the decisions

>Mfw I'm making about 25% more than you

The difference is that running a small miner on BTC costs you money while holding some ARK doesn't have any ongoing costs.
So you have a situation where lots of little guys can be sustained to the point they are a substantial percentage of the total votes.

I'm not going to point my 3 year old mining rig at BTC in the hope of making a difference while it cost me money to do so but I can hold my 11k ARK without is costing anything.

Still don't believe it can work? See:
classicdelegate.biz/
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
The biz delegate doesn't have a single whale, the largest wallet is only ~$30k at current price yet we are ranked 5th and control just over 1% of the total votes.

that actually makes a lot of sense, good argument

You have to download the entire blockchain and keep your wallet open and online to stake in normal PoS.

You don't have to do any of that with DPoS.

i love you uncle

>tfw missed the dip

Really makes you think.