Guys ANS is dead.... Keanu is coming to save all of us

Guys ANS is dead.... Keanu is coming to save all of us.

I'm coming, guys. Hang on.

I bought 0.1 btc in ANS, and now it's 0.1234 :)

Is it really dead?

Should I just accept my loss and move on?

yeah of course. sell ans and buy stratus now

This is why Veeky Forums is such a classic board. One bagholder trying to unload his bags onto another bagholder.

Hey I went on a vacation for some time and now I'm back on Veeky Forums and seeing other anons talking about a new conference for NEO

Can anybody give me a quick rundown on what's going to happen soon? I should've listen to the "Buy the rumor sell the news" shit the first time, is this a holy second chance?

It's dead. Tomorrow night is it's final days.

this, it's like "here bro, rub this shit into the wound"

nah ma stay away. rebrans priced in last night . buy some pic related insteADDD

Yep. There is nothing else they can do to pump this coin any higher that isn't based on marketing hype. They need actual companies using Neo now and everyone knows that isn't going to happen ROR

Unload tomorrow what time EST? I'm gonna go for the "sell the news" part. I've read conference is Monday so far on Veeky Forums but can't find anything about it on Google

nigga wtf

reminder that it's illegal for US citizens to buy that dolphin in a hat ICO

as for ANS / NEO, a clear 300k floor has been established. if you think that's dead, u = retard, baby

Cringe

buy high sell low. ans is going down with the news on monday

sure fag. whatever you say. it's not like you ants haters have been proven wrong time and time again for days now.

Gonna miss the Ant. Second cutest next to the Bean.

just sold all my ans

prepare to regret it

That wasn't the best move

just bought all your ans

buying high selling low

If NEO doesn't moon this year I will eat my own anus.

Go down silly astronaut ants

I sold you just before you started the engines and I need to get on this damn rocket too

Any chance it will go down today? I really don't want to buy less than I had yesterday

It's down like ~50k from its 24hr high, man. How much lower do you want it? I just hope there's still fuel left in the tank for tomorrow.

Welcome, new bagholders. Congratulations on your purchase!

nice, just sold 100k

just sold
gonna buy back in during the dip

>bought less
>sold when started dipping to 293
>hurr durr went back to 301
JUST the Veeky Forums way of things

WAT HAPPEN I ROWER

its not even started dude.
not even started.

not selling until its at least 50$.

You better be trolling

Sell or hodl ?

When did you buy? btc is dipping so you would want to sell and wait like one day

You're not the only one, I bought $850 worth between 230k and 280k. I'm so pumped to see this shit moon, I haven't sold a single one for daytrading, I've just been accumulating through the dips

I was in the other thread, the floor is around 300k.
If you didn't get out at the last hump you're probably going to be waiting a while.

you're still ahead so nothing to worry about

Would now be agood time to buy into the ants?

Wait till tomorrow when it crashes

Ahahah you damn idiot

Had 400 in ans and om now sitting at 800 worth of ans
Keeps hodling

You need to taoe advantage of the peeks dude you want be making nearly enough money

Is it possible it'll spike when the chinks hit the market b4 the re-brand event? (in about ten hours)

Good for you bro I'm always just too afraid of losing anything or missing out, not willing to risk losing out on the moon

I know how it is trust me i was hust as scared

Take just 10 ans and play with em, you won't make not much but you won't lose much either

Just to get a feeling for the market

How much does it need to rise (%) if it's not gonna get eaten by the fee (bittrex)?

this is where the lower field of intelligence collide ^^

Need to know this too pls anyone

If you can't do basic fucking arithmetic you have no business trading crypto.

Just do 1% and you'll be fine. Move the decimal over two places, hopefully that is not too difficult for you mongoloids.

Probably another push to the 340 range, wouldn't be to certain tho
Fucking this
Look up how much you d compare it to what you would get if you sell for x

Jesus...

Ty daddy

Sell the news guys, don't be stupid and hold this any longer.

Once it gets the re-brand people will buy it up thinking its a completely new coin!

Don't be stupid guys, buy more now before it moons!

Always hold. You can not time the market. Whether you want to learn this the hard way or just accept from millions of other people who tried that is up to you.

but what about selling at considerable highs, and buying back on crashes?

Not doing this with my low ans amount really makes me think im missing out. On the other hand. I could just never sell, and on add in more ans when I see it crash.

Decisions have me FOMO

can you explain play with them? like sell a few when it gets high? and keep some?

I lost 3 ans while trying this.
I took 50 ans, tho.
I have no feeling for this

50 ans
got in at 325k, out at 328k
thanks for the quick $4 suckas!
I'M OUT
PEACE

ANS .. can you dip one more time? Pretty please?

Bought at 328

Too bad I'm too poor to even own a gun

small fries are gonna be small fries, I guess