WW2 prevented

WW2 prevented

>genocide is good when this country i dislike exists
i know Veeky Forums is a meme board but come on

It's only genocide when you;re killing humans.

who said anything about genocide?

or you could just go easier on them in Versailles...

>germans are not human
>even though they have achieved more then other european nations in the last century
>who said anything about genocide?
the retard that wrote the book germany mush perish where OP got his meme image the slapped a retarded frog meme on it

You are no different from the nazis with that logic

>>even though they have achieved more then other european nations in the last century
If you count killing more Europeans than anybody else an achievement

>what is project paperclip and all of nasa
>i will also ignore that europeans really like killing one another pre 21st century and germans (who are europeans) are no exception
also
>calling out the catholic church is bad

So? Even a nigger race like the G*rms can be right occasionally. If a nigger told you it was lunch time, and it in fact WAS lunchtime, would you refuse to eat because "I'd be no different than a nigger if I ate now"?

partition =/= genocide

wew lad
>using American successes as your own just because of German influences/roots
Chester Nimitz, best German naval commander of WW2

I agree that Germany has brought nothing but catastrophe to Europe whenever left alone too long. It would be best for the German people to never have their own state. They clearly cannot handle the responsibility. Better to have them use their talents for the benefit of nations that are not historically prone to megalomania and and apocalyptic wars of destruction.

>lets cut up this massive state filled with people who hate one another due to their age long rivalry and put them together in one country
did you learn nothing from that cluster fuck austria hungary?

So it creates two smaller, stable states that don't have the clout or means to start world wars?

The constant hate for Germany is what i hate the most about this board
If you look at history you can never point out one villain, there are always plenty of crucial factors leading up to it but because the germans were ultimately at the end of it they deserve all the blame

>Tfw you will never take your sweet Polish family on holidays to PoĊ‚abia, and say hello to your neighbour Jacques Jacquois from the other side of the border

it's a meme to trigger stormfags, nothing more

i dont think its working tb.h
if anything more /pol/ fags are comeing here to defend it

>easier
Germany was the strongest nation in europe AFTER versailles. The problem with the treaty was that the Germans saw it as unfair due to bullshit like the dictat and stupid high Reparations.

Agreed.

I'm sure Roman historians were very objective, but turned into lowerclass cattle when asked about Carthage.

This. Objectivity and calm, steady truth destroys ideologues and zealots. You only strengthen extreme views when you vindicate them with snark and propaganda.

germany does not deserve to exist. it toppled the roman empire and sent europe into the dark ages, then furthered those dark ages by splitting up the church and destroying europe and then destroyed europe again in ww1 and once more in ww2.
germans are the most destructive race and must be destroyed for the good of mankind

please please please please please please please please please be a troll

>german dindu detected

>Polish-French Border

>Germanic screeching intensifies
Prove him wrong. Germany is behind every catastrophe that befell Europe. Also while anarcho anything is flawed, the capitalist part proves he is on the right track.

Merkel proved bombing Dresden wasnt enough

It's a reactionary meme to all the German glory wanking that goes on in other boards and generals.

>when you realize she would still be alive and some lucky fucker's doting wife and mother to his children if Britain and France had pulled a '67 and obliterated Germany in a pre-emptive strike
>when you realize she'll never caress her pregnant belly in the middle of a park full of the smell of roses and the laughter of children on a spring afternoon because of fucking Hunigger autism

dude you need to chill out... Making a thread about Anne every day is one thing, posting about her in other threads...

>implying this isn't the work of multiple posters

I'm guessing drawfriend's works have already been downloaded at least six million times, it's already been at the top of kiwifarms' DeviantArt Horrors page for like a month

Calm down Jeff Magnum.

>implying wholesome preggo Annes aren't the most effective repellent besides Arthur Harris

Besides, it's kinda a cute meme. We should use it for the cause of good (i.e. undermining /pol/).

Do it again Harris!

>we
oh fuck off
these retarded anti german threads are whats causing /pol/ to come here
if you want /pol/ to piss off just make an actual thread with discussion instead of stale meme posting

No, /pol/ comes here because Donald Trump hyper-inflated their egos to the event horizon and now they're trying to spread their influence everywhere by invading every board with their Hitler worship.

well too bad that never happened kowalski
now back to cleaning toilets

That wouldn't have prevented the war, it just would've led to a massive German revolt that would end in either German hyper-revanchism or genocide.

What they should've done is put the Bavarians in charge and banned everyone born in Prussia (or at least Protestants) from being involved with the government for 100 years. Hadn't fought an offensive war in over 500 years, they'd all just build funky castles and brew beer forever.

Why not just dissolve Prussia altogether?

Prussia is only as aggressive as the people in it. If they're all Bavarianized, then they're no longer a threat and they get to keep their pretty flags.

No it wasent you spasoid

>That wouldn't have prevented the war, it just would've led to a massive German revolt that would end in either German hyper-revanchism or genocide.
Well, considering what happened to Germany after WW2, self genocide is most likely option.

Kill people
Burn shit
FUCK GERMANY

Lucifer pls.

>the retard that wrote the book germany mush perish where OP got his meme image the slapped a retarded frog meme on it
Wrong map, idiot. Differences are significant.

Eh cry me a river, they were germanboos some year ago now germany catches the hate, so better learn to gloat about the details of the franco prussian war such as Bismark cooking Sauerkraut in champagner in Versaille lol.
Poos have it worse.

Explains /pol/ well

They did and look what happened.

Germany gets made fun of purely because of storm-fags constantly trying to claim that Germany was a gud boi who dindu nuffin.

>storm-fags constantly trying to claim that Germany was a gud boi who dindu nuffin.

Which is a dumb cause to begin with. Stromfags will be an irrelevant minority anyway.
What most on Veeky Forums doesn't realize is that your mainstream Germanboo isn't a stromfag. In fact they will accept the Holocaust but deny everything else bad Germany or the Nazis did.
They're the ones who go
>the only bad thing Hitler did was the Holocaust
>the only bad thing about Nazism was Antisemtism
>Versailles was harsh
>denial of WWI German war crimes
>the others were Just As Bad
>muh Danzig

Posting your edgy antiGerman memes is doing them a favor.

I admit this was funny a year ago when it's still fresh, but taken seriously (or rather, post-ironically) this anti-German sentiment runs contrary to the principle of international brotherhood/sisterhood and solidarity. It needs to stop.

No, it's not just that. It's because of the perceived sentiment that Germany runs the EU, and thus all Germans are wholly responsible for every bad thing happening in other EU countries. It has been like this for a few years and look how it hasn't made things better at all.

>the french didn't sperg out under napoleon

France should have been destroyed after their multiple chimp outs desu

>pulled a '67 and obliterated Germany in a pre-emptive strike

Now that's what I call Judaism.

I didn't realize Jeff was one of the Chosen People. Finally explains his general neurotic behavior and his attraction to a dead girl who's old enough to be his mother.

/pol/ has always been trying to shove there nazi worship on to every board they could, long before Donald Trump. I'm just glad that the recent French election didn't go there way, or they would have become beyond insufferable.

If Napoleon didn't start to conquer and destroy half of Europe both world wars would have been prevented.

>Orlando dramatically left the conference early in April 1919.[9] He returned briefly the following month, but was forced to resign just days before the signing of the resultant Treaty of Versailles. The fact he was not a signatory to the treaty became a point of pride for him later in his life.[10] French Prime Minister Georges Clemenceau dubbed him "The Weeper," and Orlando himself recalled proudly: "When ... I knew they would not give us what we were entitled to ... I writhed on the floor. I knocked my head against the wall. I cried. I wanted to die."[3]

>His political position was seriously undermined by his failure to secure Italian interests at the Paris Peace Conference. Orlando resigned on 23 June 1919, following his inability to acquire Fiume for Italy in the peace settlement. The so-called "Mutilated victory" was one of the causes of the rising of Benito Mussolini. In December 1919 he was elected president of the Italian Chamber of Deputies, but never again served as prime minister.

They've gone into full Sperg-mode since all that Seth Rich shit came out.

Germans can continue to exist. Germany as a political entity was always a terrible idea.

God every time i see that picture i cringe so hard. Why would they all of the sudden start to speak Italian in Austria?