In three days I'm gonna be interviewing a young startup who build an application on the bitcoin network - I think it...

In three days I'm gonna be interviewing a young startup who build an application on the bitcoin network - I think it goes by "sidechain" but I'm nit sure - for my youtube channel, which is mostly on programming meme languages.

I'd be thankful for questions of the kind you'd like yo hear answered by such a startup. You may post your wallet and I give away some bitcoin for good questions.

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w3sI8WVX-cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guys

What is the purpose of the side chain?

Give 3 things it does better than the blockchain

1KJiXjxtbiQKfEgSDibiNnWP2DgF1PN4Cx

lololololol honestly at least your coming up with backstories instead of just offering to give people btc.

fuck off though faggot

It's about being able to write smart contracts (but not with a Turing complete language like Solidity, but only finance related stuff, and with an existing language) and that one uses data like available on the bitcoin blockchain.
It doesn't compete with the bitcoin blockchain, as that one is just for money transactions.

"Why do you believe in this project?"
"What's the difference between this project and the hundreds that already exist?"
"What are the real-life applications?"

I need that BTC: 1GX2pAwAHwPJtCcCgMKt1d6v3af7YN9awU

Yeah well, you know I thought about questions already and to be honest those don't get me much further.

But as a derivate from your second question, I could ask them what other companies do something similar. I'd not say that most blockchain projects are similar, they all try to do something a bit different.

Speaking of which, bitcoin itself is such a slow and costly piece of shit imho. Without it's large usebase, Ethereum would be better in all regards as far as I can tell.

I appreciate the 0.000507 BTC.

You could also ask them about their previous experience, and what motivated them to start with this project.

The rough timeline I gave them is as follows:

08 minutes - basic intro + perspective on: the last 2 years of crypto
02 minutes - the problem that you guys see and try to solve with your start-up
10 minutes - the approach you chose, the tech you use
08 minutes - hardcore techy stuff
02 minutes - shameless advertisement for their project

Ask Them How much Potential they still See in Bitcoin and why.

How does their Product make the World a better Place?

Just my toughts about it, would appreciate a little Tip

1NKJvgPnqSH8it3LD3Cq1PSad2Srgosfx2

Remember to ask if the initial supporters will get any benefits.

I think they just go the ICO route somehow

>le first year cs concepts

epic bro, I bet you know what a hash function is as well

Thanks for Paying me for that Great Guy hold What he is promising

What is the Name of your YouTube Channel ?

>dissing a Haskell prime sieve one liner
what kind of cs imagery would be funky enough for you?

If I ask them about how their product "makes the world a better place", then I soft of force them into a corner where they have to talk bullshit. I'm pretty sure most bitcoin startups have $ in their eyes.
So in a way I like the "code is law" mentality and this utopian idealism that seemed to have brought about Ethereum Classic.

Who do you look up to in the buisness world?
What do you listen to when you are working ?
What was the best advice youve ever received ?

Im a professional interviewer, get in touch if you would like some theoretical advice.

tip:
3MdbazqkNbsokHRMhF7c9ZNceEBck5WJ2x

youtu.be/w3sI8WVX-cc

ha!
I like those.
Yeah an email is to be found in the youtube about.
Professional where?

What is the hardest part about developing on a cryptocurrency platform? And how well documented is the sidechain?
1QH5jtyCVqkLMSb7SEqpp3vM42qsXdmDFL

here are some more good sir. ill give you a little more depth. Three mistakes novice interviewers make:

1-fear of pauses/silence

pauses and silences are arguably the most useful interview strategies. but most interviewers are scared of it. after asking a probing question and/or getting a bad response. give a good 5 to 10 seconds. your subject will give in and fill the silence. this is the most difficult technique. the silent probe.

I will elaborate on probing techniques and provide samples in my next post
2- not letting the respondent lead

if you can carry on unthreatening self controlled supportive, polite and cordial interaction in life, then interviewing will come easy to you and respondents will feel comfortable answering your questions. But casual conversation is different ;people take more or less balanced turns.

the rule is: Get people on to a topic of interest and get out of the way. let the informant provide information he or she thinks is important. your role is to keep it focused on specific topics.

3- pacing the study

make a roadmap of different topics you want to touch on, something like three phases. lead in with comfy questions like my previous post. let the informants personality shine.

second should be technical details

third should be where you see the future

end the inteview with a question for lols or personality.
each section of the road map should have examples of questions you want to ask but not be a rigid guideline.

hope that helped.

tip:

3MdbazqkNbsokHRMhF7c9ZNceEBck5WJ2x

im an ethnographer who has been involved in multiple studies where quantitative and qualitative data was taken from countless interviews

okay i subbed. we can get in touch if you want to be a cryptocurrency interviewer. theres a niche for that and a need for exposure. i could advise you in my free time. youve got agood demeanor and voice for interview.

its impossible to eliminate subjectivity and reactivity in interviewing. but like any other craft, you get better at interviewing as you practice. It helps alot to have an experienced interviewer monitor and critisize. But may not be worth your while if you dont want to break out as a cryto news/interview channel

cheers

>im an ethnographer

Cool, thanks. I like to do youtube stuff, but I'm more into math and functional programming. Even if there's much less of an audience.

I like that too.