Protip: If you ever seriously invest any of your money in obviously scam shit like Chancoin, Niggercoin, MAGAcoin...

Protip: If you ever seriously invest any of your money in obviously scam shit like Chancoin, Niggercoin, MAGAcoin, MeloCoin etc, you are never going to fucking make it and don't deserve to. When i see a chancoin thread with 200 replies, it makes me lose faith in this whole thing just a bit. Anyway, keep wasting your time with this bullshit retards and bringing down the whole community.

nice just bought 100K of each.

Same I just bought 100K too

add the USD to that list

For the hundred immature mongaloid investors there is one of us with a working brain.

There need to be stupid people user or else there wouldnt be any smart ones.

kill yourself tier - NMR, DGB, Bitbay, bitbean, reddcoin

yeah this. im starting to understand it more clearly as i separate myself more from society and become a crypto-ascended NEET.

>tfw boomers think they can build a retirement paradise out of illegal immigrants and broken millenial dreams then you retire right alongside them

ITT: retards who think chasing and investing in scam ICOs with fancy graphics and cheap buzzword marketing are smart investors.

Keep handing your money faggots.

Chancoin is a vessel to steal from all of the noobs coming from /pol/, nothing more nothing less.

chancoin is a straight outright scam. so is niggercoin.

magacoin is an non-premined and completely unlisted piece of shit. you cant even buy the coins anywhere.

pretty accurate desu

if you seriously invest in meme coins you DESERVE to lose money.

magacoin is just a dude(s) sideproject

don't take it so personnelllly

it's not like dogecoin crashed the crypto markets

Correct. An intelligent investor with no idiot investors to gain from is like a farmer with no cattle.

if anything... doge introduced tons of new people to crypto.

>you cant even buy the coins anywhere.
it's like 2 weeks old give it a minute

oh no i know.. thats why i'm fucking mining hard right now.

it has lots of potential.

Magacoin is fine, it teaches people how PoW works. Chancoin, I don't think anyone actually buys it, the guy just has a bunch of pajeet shills pushing it. I remember TRUMP and MILO, both are dead now. They had better memes too.

is someone giving out magacoin?

APdn9kovDxawP2ohoKp7fXj1xpMrdtmxta

Nice, just bought 100k!

All coins are essentially the same. You can make and lose money in every one of them.

To believe that there are somehow "better or worse" ones, or that there are some that you can make long-term and risk-free investments is the real retarded thing to do.

I made profit on nigger coin, desu. Fuck off, user.

You all missed the trump gains :^) fuckin nucoiners

Invest....

No one would seriously be investing in these coins.

I think spend some spare coin is more accurate.

Right?.....

I still have quite a few of them, you think they will go up anytime soon?

>you are never going to fucking make it

bought 20K chancoin at 4 cents sold it all at 15 cents, 73% gains

It's still a piece of shit.

Somebody bought a ton of chancoin the other day. I feel very sorry for them because the bid stack isn't thick enough for them to sell again without losing 99% of their value.

Plus chancoin just airdropped, which means people are going to dump the shit out of it because its trash and they only wanted the airdrop in order to cash out the free money.

Probably not. Unless you can get people interested again.

Oh I would certainly like to see that, no ideas on how to do it right now unfortunately. Maybe well see some another pump again.

Well, someone has got collect from these retarded faggots, amirite?

Op, you're doing it wrong.
You're letting your feelings get in the way of profits. Like the people who complained about dogecoin being a shitcoin, and it was like second or something in marketcap at one point.

The success of a coin depends on the amount of people who own it. And a lot people are getti3 some 4chn for free. The ones who want more can buy now and when it hits bittrex they will multiply their investment by 100x.
You think it matters if it's premined? Iota and byteball are 100% premined, and they're up there.

The sun is pooping.

So what about CACA coin? Give me a quick rundown please. Can't google shit.

I want to invest in shittiest coins.

>doing whatever Veeky Forums tells you

U mad OP?

Chancoin future coin