BTC is going through a classic double top. Why don't people believe in TA again? Are they fucking low-IQ retards?

BTC is going through a classic double top. Why don't people believe in TA again? Are they fucking low-IQ retards?

I double topped your mom. But no seriously. Down then to 30k right?

k...i guess we'll just have to wait another week for it to come back if it does reverse....so fucking what? Take your stock mumbo jumbo and shove it up your ass.

Flipping a coin will achieve the same results as TA

kek

>Le double top
>Le TA
>Le ETH bear trend
>le weekend dip
I love watching you fucks get raped by whales over and over again.

They KNOW what you're going to do, so they do the opposite and destroy you every fucking time but you idiots STILL fall for it again and again.

TA fags literally cherry pick graphs. It's useless.

I was already laughing at TA cucks, but I hadn't even considered this.
Laughing harder now.

>Not artistically combing multiple metrics such as indicators, fundamentals, sentiment and personal intuition when you trade.

Technical analysis is great, it provides the current and past situation, which combined with other metrics allows you to make smarter positions with any coin with substantial volume.

tldr; TA bashers know nothing

I'll be the one laughing when BTC dips.

gonna be a trippletop mark my words goy

Woa, the butthurt is strong with this one.

For every 'expert' TA that accurately predicted price movements, I can find 500 charts that failed. TA only works AFTER the pattern has formed, which is obviously worthless.

Newfriends need to sit down and stfu.

Good response, user.

Solid memeing. I concur. Triangles show classic le bear trap.

I agree, this confirms my expert analysis. I am a 2 month experienced shitcoin gambler my references include I read some investopedia pages and I checked the price of gold a few times.

I have been drawing triangles in ms paint for 2 months now and must agree with op.

It's dipping. How does it feel being so wrong, Veeky Forums?

Feels bad not because of that. i was expecting it to dip but for reasons I sent all my profits to the bank and now I want to wait until monday to sent them back. Gong to miss this beautiful dip.

It was never going to uphold 3000 with all the hype BTC/ETH had after BTC's Segwittx2 fiasco. Too many good news at the same time kinda stop dipping half way.

>tfw 2800 short order was missed by $2.5

Fuckin kek

3200 next week?

Do you agree?

No. Asian buying frenzy is done.
Maybe in 2 or 4 months

Is this sure that there is no fork august 1?

fukken saved

Who the fuck knows.

Segwittx2 is already locked in but Jihan and his chink drones could do something more stupid to tank this market even more.

Actually it's going through a triple reverse head and shoulders axel with asymmetrical key lime

>tfw i am trying to get into trading and read a lot of investopedia
should i just stop?

Can't wait for the dip!