I'm 33 years old. Still living at home. Still no job. Never touched a girl before...

I'm 33 years old. Still living at home. Still no job. Never touched a girl before, last time I remember touching a woman was in highschool gym class when we did square dancing. Her hands were so soft it made me feel warm.

I come to you today because I've been going through life with my same job delivering news papers for the past 11 years. I just put half my savings into btc from my 11 years of saving. I'm near the end of my ropes guys.

Can someone here tell me if my 3 btc will make me a millionaire one day? I really hope so. I'm feeling if they don't I might be going away forever and never coming back.

You are gonna make it. Lamboland is near now.

Channel all your strength into Espers and come back next year. Mama, Papa, all sons insane rich.

wrong coin, bro

we're all gonna make it brah

all the girls used their sleeves with me when we square danced

kys

On top of all of this my mother is retiring soon and is telling me to get my shit together or I'll have to move out. She said to find a real job. I'm from Newfoundland in Canada and there's no work around here.

It's just a fucking city full of drunk fisherman sailors working for 6 months then going on employment insurance. My mom runs the local diner and won't let me work there.

Any advice?

Get 21 to live a flashy lifestyle in 10 years.

The smart thing to do is just put that saving into a nice utility stock with a nice dividend. You'd probably already be making a few grand per quarter by now.

Don't try to get rich quick man. That's basically gambling and while the potential rewards are high so are the potential losses.

wholesome, genuine advice. I'm pleasantly surprised, Veeky Forums

move

I can't move because I didn't get a license. I've been just doing the same thing every day. Wake up, play world of warcraft and three times a week deliver my news papers. How can you say "just move" I don't even have a car

I would suggest you fuck a scort. Most women would expect you to not be a virgin at that age, so yeah, a scort would be a start. This is just for building some amount of confidence around women.
If you hate your job, go and apply for something else you may like.
I know change is something that can be terrifying but it also can be very good for yourself:
- can get you more money
- you get to interact with more people and build some soft skills.

get as far as fuck away and live somewhere. Take a greyhound bus, or save up and fly.

You're LARPING. If not, shoe on head in front of your battle station. I'll give you legit advice if you're not larping.

Take a bus.

DELETE that game

go join a church
not even joking. i've seen some hot christian babes wit ugly dudes

Fucking end your subscription to WoW and use that money for a gym membership that's step one.

That game is giving you a reason to not move for better things. You are escaping reality. Uninstall it and you'll feel the need to fill that void with something else, hopefully a more interesting and fulfilling actividy

>Just get 100k bro

Your bitcoins will be worth $1.5 million in few years.

Just kidding, you'd be better off investing into a pair of comfy knee pads.

have you been reading and keeping up with the going ons of crypto/btc in general, or have you just jumped in feet first?

if the later, then get ready to kill yourself when BTC forks next month and the value plummets

(this isn't to say it wont recover)

I can't stop playing wow its the only thing that brings me happyniss in my life since I was really young. Marriage is a meme, college is a fucking meme.

The only other career I've been considering is drywalling. There's some houses being built about a 20 minute walk from my house.

Could starting a drywalling apprenticeship be a good start guys?

>I can't stop playing wow its the only thing that brings me happyniss in my life since I was really young

and thats why you will never make it. remove wow from your life and you have a chance. if you wont, then never post here again because youre beyond saving.

How are refugees smarter than your average Newfie?

Pack your bags and start trekking to Toronto.

move to dildo and become a meme. get in on the fishing game.

yeah hard labour and some male companionship will do you some good. go out and do blow w the boys and get laid

can't you join the forestry service in canada? that will make a man of you op

Everyone in this thread (on this board) is so dumb it hurts.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

*inhales breath*

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA WHHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT!

any other advice on utility stocks? similar situation to op, but i got a few grand left in savings and my IRA is filled for the year.

thanks

One of you suggested to go out and do blow with the boys..... If I get caught by the police wont I get a criminal record? I've seen many cops episodes on TV and they arrest you for that. Why would you guys be so wreckless?

You are 33 and your life revolves on WOW? wow.
You need to do something.
Your time is getting wasted.

Don't take that reply seriously. Why would you even do that? Are you too young, naive and dumb to be very trusting that you believe everything what other people say?

Try sort your life.
Do you plan to have a family one day?
Think about what you want to happen in your life, except of it is something terrible to do.

Make goals. If seem hard, do with small steps.

weird...
im a drywaller who only just moved out of my parents at 28

i guess the difference is that i have made 5m in crypto