BTC is currently almost worthless because exchanges don't even accept deposits or withdrawals anymore

BTC is currently almost worthless because exchanges don't even accept deposits or withdrawals anymore.

Still, people are paying more for it than ever before.

What a fucking bubble.

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/bettina_warburg_how_the_blockchain_will_radically_transform_the_economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stay mad nocoiner

It's a major update, what do you expect? No exchange in existence would risk losing millions because of a wrong transaction. Being poor doesn't mean you have to be ignorant too, no-coiner.

True. I hear Conbase continually just shuts down for days whenever shit hits the fan. What are people going to do when they realize they'll never be able to get there money back into fiat to actually use it? and no merchant or serious business can balance a check book every month when the value of a currency literally changes by the second. Still I'm surprised the bubble has gotten this big, I may invest the day a coin comes along that addresses issues with volatility and liquidity, until then all coiners are threading on thin ice.

>BTC worthless
Currently at near ATH

>Exchanges dont except dep/withdrawals
This is because of Bip91 being implemented, which anyone invested in BTC should know

If you are gonna try to COPE/FUD w/e at least try my bro

You guys are going to be kicking yourself over the next couple months.

>banks are down for hours
That sucks but it happens every few years
>BTC is down for a few hours
BTC is worthless

No they won't, they have been watching crypto gains for years without killing themselves so why would they kill themselves when they miss another couple of hundred percent?
(or more likely they shorted BTC and are getting nervous)

My bank goes down for maintenance sometimes for days. So can't do online banking and shit. Plus they don't do shit on the weekends or after 430.

But yea, bitcoin is shit because it has a brief down period where exchanges won't buy and sell it lol

Reminder that it's not BTC or all exchanges that are down. It's a few exchanges and that is all. Also, they warned people way before so they could cash out if they wanted.

Any guesses when we'll be able to deposit/withdraw BTC from Bittrex again?

>Currently at near ATH

Care to explain why this is?

ted.com/talks/bettina_warburg_how_the_blockchain_will_radically_transform_the_economy

skip to 13:50.

bip91 got locked in and activated, so possibility of a fork is minimized and/or delayed for a few month.

>((warburg))

lel naw im good, i would skip to 1488 tho

>Jews telling other jews to buy.
>nah, im good
just get 21 BTC before its too late.

I missed the 1800 dip. When can I buy cheap BTC again?

Never user we're going straight to the moon

I've ALWAYS bought high. Do you know how bad it hurts?

I made my big investments at $2900

Don't listen to that faggot. It always come down sooner or later in crypto it's just a question of patience. And looking at the charts I don't think you will have to wait very long for a big dip.

I ended buying at ATH a few time, but came to the conclusion that I should always set aside 1/3 of my funds to buy major dip and the other 2/3 for current market. This way I still have a way to recover from my ATH, and wait out those from ATH to even out.

>True. I hear Conbase continually just shuts down for days whenever shit hits the fan. What are people going to do when they realize they'll never be able to get there money back into fiat to actually use it?

not use coinbase?

>and no merchant or serious business can balance a check book every month when the value of a currency literally changes by the second.

really? they can't use USD? weird, what's this magical currency that never changes value?

Should I buy bitcoin, bros? Do you think that in few years it will cost much more?

On the 17th, mccaffe said that if BTC isn't worth $500k within three years, he would eat his own dick on national television.
He did do a lot of meth tho.

>$500k within three years

Come on man..

bitfinex only requires 37 confirmations now! i'll have my buttcoins in 9 hours or so. truly, the height of convenience. now i have plenty of time for activities. thanks jews