I just want to buy Bitcoins with my paypal or debit/credit card without having to get verified and all that other...

I just want to buy Bitcoins with my paypal or debit/credit card without having to get verified and all that other rubbish. Why is it so difficult? I don't want to share all my info with all these stupid websites. This is bullshit.

Where can I buy them with near anonymity?

All these exchanges ask for too much too.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NiceHash/comments/6ox0lc/accept_cash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because your fake money is worthless without guarantees, while 1 bitcoin is worth 1 bitcoin whoever you are.

ill sell you some bagholded SIA for dollar equivalent to 1000sats each

You can use a Bitcoin ATM for anonymous deposits. Wear a mask so the cameras don't see you lmao

What you think the deep state is gonna just let you go off and get independently wealthy? now now son can't let ya go do that. You want some Bitcoin boy? Uncle Sam wants that butthole first

I was unconfortable about that too but I ended up biting my tonge and doing it anyway for the sake of $$$

There aren't any where I am sadly.

I'm interested. What do?

Are you that same faggot that posted on plebbit

No. Although, if he did get answers, do you have the link to it?

>site ask for a selfie with my card
>don't do it because I am too ugly
>miss the takeoff of BTC, thanks to my low self esteem

Just buy P2P faggot

ATMs in the US now require you to scan your ID

Explain further.

I bought yesterday from coin source and didn't have to scan anything TX here

go on local and just transfer to some dude with a decent price
dude's btc remains under the website's custody so it's usually chill

Why?

Are you a terrorist or a mexican narco?

What website?

Get the fuck over it OP, you aren't some l33t off the grid superhax0r if you had to come here for advice. So just fucking suck it up or stay poor.

Idk if he got his answer
reddit.com/r/NiceHash/comments/6ox0lc/accept_cash/

Come on mate, you know it's absolutely shit. There's no need for all that KYS bullshit.

You could try ebay

I know right. Fuck off you losers who can't be arsed to show your ID to a website or whatever.

Paxful?

Paxful you nigger

Download esteem

If you do not want to share any information then you will have to buy them for cash in person.

Im ok with sharing some information with websites. I draw the line at my social security number though.