Israel has never lost a war, Germany has never won a war

Israel has never lost a war, Germany has never won a war.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Change_of_Direction_11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But the Franco-Prussian Wa...
>remember that was Prussia and not united Germany
Holy... he's right... Hans BTFO

>israel never lost a wa-

Germany won the boxer rebellion

They lost in 2006.

The Germans only got there after the fighting was basically over. Though technically speaking, you can count them as having won wars against Russia and France in 1918 and 1940 respectively. The internationally recognized governments of those countries signed separate armistices favorable to Germany, ending the state of war between themselves and the German states.

Israel is modern day Prussia. Settlers, who displaced natives, have disproportionately strong military, hell, even their flags are similar.

>Israeli female soldiers dressing as whores

Where are Haredi Jews when you need them? Reform Judaism is truly cancer.

Beware of the cyberjew

That just makes it sadder

>see group of people beating up one person
>join and kick the person a couple of times
>"I won the fight!"

> Israel trying to trick innocent goyim by showing off their womenz
> Israeli qts get bleached by superior white men
> Israel cucks their own race out of existence

What did they truly mean by this?

>only whores wear bikinis at the beach

Yes, that's correct

>never lost a war
So why were you so vacant in the middle east the past 800 years jewboy?

Surely if the yids of Canaan were unbeatable they would have always dominated the middle east.

Oh wait Im sorry that was the Babylonians and Assyrians who dominated it but good points in trying to look like your race is worth shit at all fucking parasite.

>jewboy

I can smell the butthurt reaping from this post

we won the war faggots
your meme is dead

It's passed down maternally, so you would be fucked. I'm half-Jewish and I identify more as a Jew so if this is your plan be ready.

>I'm half-Jewish and I identify more as a Jew

This is like every Jew i've ever met. I've never even met a full blooded Jew.

>I've never even met a full blooded Jew.

That's because they don't exist

Thats how it works mang, the jews win because they got over the whole muh race

If you a little bit jew, you a jew secretly trying to unite the entire planet under one guise. Where appearance matters not and only through identity we can all shalom

As jews

So, Team Israel then.

Sinai.

The Herero people say hi.
Or rather they don't hehehe

>When the wealthy and powerful USA keeps having to bail their degenerate spawn Israel because they forgot to use protection that one treaty.

One of these days they're going to cut you off.

Israel won the 6 day war under an American arms embargo

>

>even their flags are similar.
omfg i have never thought of this.
it all makes sense now.

>never lost a war
didn't Hizbullah defeat them?

>tfw no qt jewish gf
worst part about living in the south

Too skinny

>They lost in 2006
>didn't Hizbullah defeat them?

I'm not even pro-Israel but this is the most enormous meme I have ever seen.

Israel casually invaded Lebanon, bombed the shit out of it and then wandered away when they got bored.

the link at the bottom is dead. this is fake news

the guerrilla wins as long as he does not lose.

Literally hired Slavic women from Ukraine to pretend to be semitic.

I know because i am a slav. These women are Russian/Ukrainian.

They did lose.

>hizbullah still exists
seems to me they didn't

You'll need to explain yourself further.

Israel couldn't even defeat Hezbollah, who aren't even professional soldiers, have no tanks or fighter jets, and were using 80s weaponry. Top kek.

sounds like the same excuses america makes over vietnam

they lost

Prussia beat France

>google "did hezbollah defeat israel"
>mfw
this is the ultimate salt mine

Yes, you are right that only women wear bikinis

Hardly a suitable comparison. Israel waged a campaign over a few weeks that achieved their objectives not a campaign for over decade that didn't achieve its objective.

Only butthurt is from you jews claiming to be superior to the rest of the middle east despite the fact you have achieved nothing on your own parasite.

Without whitey the muslims would kill your asses back in your home territory.

this is a lie

A lie? Is that why you still cant conquer the middle east even with modern tech you stole from whitey?

Whitey is the only reason you cockroachs even live at all, if we never existed your cousins in the middle east would have already eradicated you.

At what point has Israel ever claimed to want to conquer the entire Middle East?

This is just weird.

>implying the arabs could afford any weapons at all without the money generated by western oil technology.

>middle east even with modern tech you stole from whitey?
like what?
Is this some kind of Deutsche physik post?

Jews leaving Germany literally created a brain-drain in many advanced fields of science and study. Jews are unironically very over-accomplished.

Israel lost tonnes of rebellions, which are war for independence that essentially arent won, against Rome

Israel objectively lost in 2006 in one of the most embarrassing defeats in modern military history. Pretty stellar record aside from that, though.

>Israel objectively lost in 2006

based on what objective measure?

Ah yes conquering the middle east is too alien to your parasitic brains you would rather leech the life away from a country that conquered the middle east instead.
>brain drain
Sure sure whatever you say inbred freak, we whites are still smart without needing to inbreed to the extent you did proving our DNA is better than yours when it comes to intelligence genetics, also most of you "jews" have alot of Europeans DNA.

A race of fucking lunatics who cant even rely on their middle eastern DNA to get ahead truely the most despicable humans in history you jews are.

Most whites like the other races tho. Thats why they're accepted and not around despite your feely weelys the actual whites with power don't care enough to wipe them out yeh?

Like you can whip out all these top scientists and the strongest bodybuilders veing white but what the chances they are racist like you. What have you contributed? I'm an indian working as a power engineer for Syncrude and my white coworkers love me

You mad?

Also im jewish kek

really makes you think

victory and defeat

>when you realize the Confederacy's great monuments were built by a Jew

Israel was like "we're gonna stomp Hezbollah by bombing them into submission" and Hezbollah was like "get me the ATGMs and Katyushas" and Israel was like "we can't stop the rockets" and tried to launch a last ditch offensive to save face and then got cockblocked by a handful of sand niggers with ATGMs

The holy roman empire is combating degeneracy. So all the degenerate protestants, muslims, french, etc ganged up against them.

The second reich is trying to make Germany great again. So the fag Russians, British, and French gang up to ENCICRLE them from both sides knowing that each of these cuck countries wouldn't stand a chance on their own without forcing them to fight on two fronts.

The third reich is trying to prevent white genocide. Oh vey! Poland, France, and Britain encircle and declare war against them.

None of these faggots would have stood a chance on their own.

I laugh everytime a jew uses the racist buzzword seeing as how jews are the most racist humans in history. Only jews have a level of racism that dehumanizes all of humanity.

Germans just zerged French

Germany is just a made-up of several countries to compete against French

Their entire purpose is to equal French

>1v1 me bro
pathetic

hmmmmmm really makes you think

This whole mediocre Jewish world is premised upon the mediocre worthless herd ganging up on anyone capable of achieving greatness.

Jewery is passed down through the mother.

>tfw Virginiafag
>tfw Sons of Confederate Veterans member for over 10 years
>tfw very proud of the spirit of defiance my ancestors displayed in a desperate struggle against hopeless odds
>tfw always held Jews in high regard (fuck off /pol/)
>tfw thought Anne Frank was kinda cute after reading her diary
>tfw I'll never get to marry her (or at least a direct descendant of her) and combine her family tree with mine's and its half-dozen Confederate officers
>tfw I'll never cause an autistic Yankee/liberal spergfest when I induct the sons/grandsons of the world's infamous Holocaust victims into the SCV as my father did me

feelsbadman

Suez Crisis

Israel isn't even a real country tho

>Israel occupies the Sinai for a year and destroys everything of value there
>Egyptian armies temporarily destroyed, when the Israelis thought they might face an attack
>Re-opens the straits of Tiran to their shipping
>UN peace-keepers bring some peace to their southern border
>isn't humiliated, unlike the UK and France
yeah they sure """""lost""""" that war

I too envisioned impregnating a Jewish qt and then watch my children grow up to be successful without much effort.

But do you envision raised them to be proud descendants of the wearers of the grey?

>Israel casually invaded Lebanon, bombed the shit out of it and then wandered away when they got bored.

Nah. The Israelis got a right good thrashing. That's what the Syrian civil war is really about.

>Israel waged a campaign over a few weeks that achieved their objectives not a campaign for over decade that didn't achieve its objective.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Change_of_Direction_11

>brain drain in Germany
That only happened when a bunch of Nazi Reich scientists were captured by the hundreds if not thousands by the US, UK, and Russians.

Yeah, because Albert Einstein was captured by the Allies and forced to move to the USA.

>It's a MIDF thread

kek. .05 cheeseburgers have been desposited into your accounts, Ahmed

Neither of these statements are true

>West bank
You mean that occupied territory that's like 80% arabs?

SCV Georgia Division here, been in for six.

Would enrage /pol/ and tumblrites alike by making lil' Johnny Rebs with Anne and having the whole happy family pose with battle flags wearing the glorious grey kepi.

Oh yeah and fuck off Atlanta, Stone Mountain's here to stay.

>Neither of these statements are true

I guess that is why a day and half after the thread was created the best example of Germany winning a war that has been given is the Boxer Rebellion and the best example of Israel losing a war that has been given is a claim that the border skirmish Israel won with Hezbollah in 2006 just wasn't won cleanly enough.

Albert Einstein represents thousands of scientists now?

They werent even able to hold a single village completly for more than a couple of hours during the whole war
They were annally violated on land, and hizbullah's leader literally went live on lebanese national tv and wrecked one of their warships live, in front of evryone
But yeah, they bombed the shit out of their infrastructures, sure showed those bridges and empty buildings who's boss
The isreali themselves admitted they lost the war (they werent able to accomplish any of their set goals) and they were the ones who asked for a cease fire

If Israel had lost a war, it would have ceased to exist.
If Germany had won a war, it would have dominated the continent.

Wow, killed a bunch of spear chuckers. Nice work