Why do people continue to doubt the objective superiority of liberal capitalism?

Why do people continue to doubt the objective superiority of liberal capitalism?

what did he mean by this?

>attract major banking, trade, and technology enterprises because your conspicuous neighbors can't figure out how to simultaneously innovate and restrict the rights of citizenry

This isn't tough stuff. These countries skim the talent and money off the top of China because Chinese people can't do business in their own country.

Hong Kong is the only economically liberal Asian Tiger, South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore are extremely interventionist states. Hell, in Singapore, you can't even by a bubblegum or a car without government approval.

*you can't even buy

/thread

Half south korean pinko here who lived there when he was very little, south korea is not doing well. Yeah econimic miracle and blabla still I see people talk a lot of shit about north korea calling it a dystopia: they are right, but south korea is a dystopia too. Highest rate in sucides in the world because of one of the most retarded pension systems of the world and consumerist culture obsession, total alienation, there is a strong negative stigma on the treatment of mental illnesses, many symptoms go unnoticed plus society look at you like a damaged good, unemployment rate pretty high, illitteracy rate pretty high. "But muh revisionist free market" fuck that shit bruh, having skyscraper and shit is not that important

This

>consumerist culture obsession, total alienation

Nice Marxist propaganda

>unemployment rate pretty high

3,1% is not a high unemployment rate, it's an average rate by western standards and a pretty low rate by worldwide standards

>illitteracy rate pretty high

I couldn't find what is the literacy rate of South Korea, but I doubt that a country with one of the best education system in the world would have a high illiteracy rate

>Asia
>Best education systems in the world
Pick one kiddo

>tfw singaporean
>tfw shitty city state
>tfw strict laws
>tfw no guns
>tfw not homogenous
>tfw not USA
That last bit made me nut

>parents force children to study everyday without breaks
>surprise surprise your kids stab you in the back and dont dont feed you
>no money in old age
>kill self

Because history isn't over yet, dickweed

>consumerist culture obsession, total alienation
Not propaganda, people there kill themself because their favorite star dies if this is not obsession with consumerist culture i don't know. Also internet addiction
>best education system
lol
>only 3,something percent
8,2 percent of people between 25 and 29 are jobless

and in return China dominates their shit like an evil giant

I say it's a good trade-off

>go to Singapore
>don't get shot

fucking shithole

Singapore is literally the best country in the world, you don't know how lucky you are

>3rd highest real GDP per capita
>lowest crime rate
>6th lowest unemployment rate
>fastest Internet speed
>the most healthy country
>best education system
>2nd most competitive economy
>the most business-friendly country
>2nd best healthcare system
>extraordinary low corruption
>one of the most stable legal environments

Who needs bullshit like homogeneity and freedom to carry guns whenever and wherever you like when you top virtually all international ratings

Because China cucks Taiwan and owns Hong Kong.

Basically thisLiberal capitalism is not the cause of TW's economic boom, on the contrary, we're gradually staggernated after we fully embrace liberal capitalism after mid 90's, and now we have to deal with decline and massive sexual degeneration trend direct comes from Western liberal countries such as US and Canacuck. Modern liberalism is fucking degenerated mess, aka 白左精神性瘟疫.

In fact, it is authoritarian government with state capitalism and mixed economy policies in the past actually brought us prosperity. You can notice similar pattern on SK and Singapore as well.

t. Taiwanese Chinese

I'm reading From Third World to First by LKY currently. It's an interesting book. It's hilarious how, shockingly, things turn out well when you out put people who aren't greedy Commies or fucking morons in charge.

Of course every other paragraph might as well have
>And then the Malaysians began to chimp out over minor issue x...

*stagnated

>objective superiority of liberal capitalism
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Because they are losers, honestly. Some people just object to the implication that they don't "deserve" to be on top of society and get whatever they want.

Korean pop culture is super fucking fake.

Unlike Chinese-speaking and Japanese media, where I could at least recognize separate acts and talents, none so exist for South Korea.

It is the same fucking boy band/girl band aesthetic.
The same fucking pop songs.
The same tired plotlines in dramas.
The actors and actresses bearing the same fucking faces in surgeries.
It is unbelievably bland, repetitive, and tinsel. I have no idea how it is so fucking popular here in Southeast Asia.

And the fun part is the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has a hand in the artistic direction of many of these things. Which is "nowhere."

Funs and freedoms are more important than those

>Funs
Fuaark, I mean guns

I wonder will you say the same when you born and live in a country liek modern Syria.

Underage detected

>Half Korean
By their definition, you aren't Korean, just a mudblood.

>south korea
Lul, chaebols literally run everything

>you can't even by a bubblegum or a car without government approval.

lol really?

What did you mean at that last part?

whats the catch?

I get the car (even in burgerland you need to get government license and registration) but gum?

Liberal capitalism is like excrss chemical fertilizer. A nice gain for a few generations and then the soil is degraded. But the farmer can move on to the bed patch and only the locals suffer the consequences.

false equivalence

It's filled with filthy south east asians

>Syria
>freedom
???