If you're rich and dont have a hot gf, whats the point

if you're rich and dont have a hot gf, whats the point

bro's b4 hoes kid,
nothing personal.

why the hell do you people put so much stock in women? I've had short term and long term relationships with women younger than me, my same age, and older than me. You learn they are not worth having around for long. Hell, each time i bust a nut in a chick I then lay there no longer interested in anything to do with them. They are not a good long term investment. Pump and dump.

you sound mean

swift isn't any hotter than the typical blonde you can find on the street, you stupid fags.

she's more talented and smarter whilst being hot

Same. Chicks are annoying after that bust, fuck em and forget em

Married guy here, if you pick right, they're a companion who has your back through very trying circumstances that you also get to fuck. They cook for you, support you in your work and allow you to have a mini you at some point in the future.

Just think of it as an investment in team user. You get to grow your own team.

They don't need to be hot. Just decent looking, intelligent and loyal. You underestimate what a blowjob followed by a grilled cheese does for your motivation.

marriage done right is fulfilling - i've seen it. problem is i was never able to develop a relationship. i literally havent been able to sort myself out

i no longer know what to do with my life. just going thru motions

cose you ugly old slut
i need yang slave

My girlfriend is maybe a 6/10 and doesn't look particularly sexy but she is smart (studies pure math) and has a very lovable personality so that I can have meaningful high level discussions with her. Also she doesn't spend all her time and effort just to look good.
I figured that there is not much difference in woman after I come in them but >8/10 woman often require much maintenance and often have many potential partner options which I don't like.

t. 28 year old dude with 2.5 Giga$.

Sound like a weak minded faggot, pathetic.

Being able to support other people and accept support from other people makes someone weak? OK, bro.

>t. man who will die alone

this is my biggest fear now

you wont be alone.
you will feel very at home .

Sounds good hopefully on my boat fishing

it will be a real learning moment for everyone and a powerful reminder going forward.
even for myself.
it will not be in vain.
and you're "friends" will obviously suffer the same fate. you wont be alone.

See I dont understand this. My friends have been through thick and thin with me and i would die for them. Same goes for them. If I ever fall on hard times I can count on them. If i fall on hard times and im married a woman just has to say irreconcilable differences and she gets half my shit and leaves me. No. Marriage is a bad investment.

Yup never gonna make it

Friendship could also be a bad investment.

Protip: Hot girls are very conceded, cost a lot of money, and have a lot of men hitting on them all of the time. Once you lose your frame and stop providing money or attention they will ditch your ass in a second. The best thing to find is a 4-6 qt who is conservative and looking for someone to grow with.

this is a unicorn these days

I did that and she cheated on me. It would have annoyed me less if she was hot.

This is me.

She loyal as fuck and I'm marrying her next year.

FIRE here I come.

Yeah, this is the alternate consideration

Hot girls have had guys hit on them constantly their whole life, it isn't interesting to them nor do they really need the validation

More average girls however could stray from you given the right situation in their need for validation

>Married guy here, if you pick right, they're a companion who has your back through very trying circumstances.

Seriously man, where the f... do you even find the right ones these days ?

I've honestly been busy with self-improvent for weeks, been saving up money (have around $4012 saved up), been going to the gym and taking driving lessons.

The girls I've met up until now really are entitled/spoiled "princesses" and basic bitches.

They don't have a single ounce of personality, they get whatever they want handed to them on a platter and are too vapid.

I doubt they've ever experienced hardship.

I'm not asking you how to find the perfect girl nor a model.

All I'm asking is where I can meet a girl who's pretty, not spoiled and kind.

These are the only 3 things I'm looking for in a woman.

Yeah I know that feel I'm trying to find a country with free capital flow, sovereign monetary policy, and a fixed exchange rate

If you want a girl like that you posted, it's gonna need more than a few weeks of improvement and 4K saved up. More like making 6 figures, excellent shape, and overall great personality (means she sees you have a social circle, and your friends love and respect you). She has to see you earn respect from your peers so SHE can respect you. But none of this is possible if you don't have some good looks to back it up. I'm not trying to scare you, im just letting you know how it is. I hope you make it. Good luck.

Those women do not exist anymore. Stop trying and just resign yourself to a life of loneliness like I have. It's not bad after the first few years of crippling sadness. After that you'll just be numb

The lambos, houses, good food etc. YOU DUMB KEK that you can't see past pussy

i ment FUCK, YOU DUMB FUCK

you dont have to reddit space on this board.

Not everyone in the world is a pussy slave like you OP. there are lots of things better than sex, like Dota 2 for example.

ITT: weak minded nerds
when you come home from a long day of wageslaving and complain to your gf about your bosses psychotic episode (taken out on you, the beta of the office) and how much weight you've put on since you got that desk job she'll 'support' you, sure.
But as soon as you're back at work she'll be back to chad for a D&B session (thats dicking and bitching for you nerds)

What I want to know is WHERE I can find a nice, regular gf who isn't a whore. A bar? Chances are they're there to get pumped. Gym? They probably want a chad and are tasteless. I don't know where I could go alone and meet a girl, approaching one seems impossible unless it's forced like doing a group task in uni if you're lucky enough to be in the same group as her.

>he fell for the women meme

God damn I feel you.

If you're looking for happiness in a woman, you're doing it wrong. Just get power. It's the best and most rewarding feeling. You can get women if you fake it enough. Power comes to those who really pour their hearts into it.

By the way, women don't give you time or space to get that power.

Anywhere nigger. Stores. Beaches. On the street.

this

if you're assertive and social you will meet them directly or through friends or your social group.

its just most of us are either autistic, social phobic, or have social avoidance disorder, or shy, and so have major isocial ssues. jordan peterson addresses this to some extent

This is true, bit she projects a holier than thou good girl image. And the desire to plough that untalented smug pop-star until she's drenched in cum and sweat is where the real lust is at.

>Or it's because a lot of these 4channers spend a lot of time watching TV with mommy and don't go out and meet real women?

All pretty women are spoiled by default because men put pussy on a pedestal.

A few questions:
>Where are you meeting these girls?
>What conversation topics are you bringing to the table, do you ever try and get them to discuss something a little cerebral?
>Is there perhaps something YOU are doing which is actually attracting these vapid types. Maybe it's the way you dress, the kinds of things you mention in conversation, or the way you try and present yourself?

Always remember the women you attract is a reflection of how women perceive you. If you don't attract women at all, then they don't perceive you as fuckable. If you attract golddiggers then they perceive you as rich. etc.