Just a heads up tripped LSD last night and BTC is worth $1million in a couple of months, you're welcome

Just a heads up tripped LSD last night and BTC is worth $1million in a couple of months, you're welcome

I also had this same exact LSD trip, brah...

What else4 did you learn on the dark side of the moon?

DGNR8

Too much man...too much

Is LSD the new king of TA?

this is too funny since its all just an illusion of intellect that LSD gives small minded individuals and you are going to loose money on top of that, if you really think what you just posted

you are a low level monkey matter of fact we all are
even more so if one thinks of BTC@1m

BTC is not high tech
blockchain is not high tech
lets call it monkey tech

saying it once again, you are fucking retarded if all you got from LSD is some illusionary BTC value, you are thining about it a lot and want it to be real, like a dream, just a dream.

Considering Rothschilds just invested, youre probably right

Polymerase chain reactions was conceived on lsd

did you even read my post? rofl

>you are fucking retarded if all you got from LSD is some illusionary BTC value

>smart people that spend all their time on complex problems can have a breakthrough on LSD therefore all ideas while on LSD are good

It's the hippie drug effect. New ideas brought by different perspectives drowned out by all the "the universe bro" community

Wow you people are ignorant. You're the kind of people who end up in Congress.

>You're the kind of people who end up in Congress
You wish, I'm a social libertarian and would legalize everything. That doesn't mean I can't separate a trip from reality.

Kek yeah can confirm felt like I had it all figured out for a brief second

Finding a solution to a complex problem is different than predicting the future.

Source?

Can confirm. Time bender here who has also seen the moon.

Ate close to a pound of cubensis over 12 months in 2014. It got me into crypto. can confirm OP, not months though.

>be me, nocoiner
>trip obscene dose of acid back in April
>angel tells me that I need to make as much money as possible. I will need it for the next step.
>tells me to go all in on ethereum and then "wait for my signal"
>next day I put every last penny I had into ETH at $50

I'm still waiting faithfully. What's the dosh for? What's the next step in your master plan, Mistress?

What did you see?

THANK YOU
respect for admiting

that feel of having it all figured, will fade with time
its a good experience nonetheless, it will make you wiser, if you're already "above the crowd and noise"

If BTC were worth $1million, there'd be literal BTC trillionaires on the planet. Doesn't sound realistic.

we stopped being realistic when trump won and eth went to 400

to be fair if some retard posted that it would hit 3k back at the first 200, he'd get the same response saying that it's ridiculous and would never happen.

this is so true. "reality" has no rules.