It's a "boss catches you diddling on your phone on company time" episode

>It's a "boss catches you diddling on your phone on company time" episode
Whoops

Fired thrice for this, worth it.

it's sunday though.

My boss doesn't care

His constantly on his phone himself

>It's a "co-worker catches you in bathroom wasting time instead of working episode"
Whoops.

I got laid off from my plumbing job in Canada here lol. Everyone was installing pipes like good waggies and I was on my phone 6 hours a day during work checking cointracking watching my ethereum give me a whole years wages every time it increased by 30$. I'm a solid 102 btc now and those fags will be working for the rest of their cuckhold lives.

I make a nickel
Boss makes a dime
That's why I shit
On company time

Jokes on you, I work a government job and would have to come in drunk for weeks before I get fired

Serious question for anyone in this thread.

A coworker caught me in the office supply room with a handful of supplies I was stealing last week and just awkwardly said "bye" and looked at my hands. So I said "bye" too and she left.

How fucked am I?

"What's that? Are you stupid? Real men don't use chinkphones, they spend thousands on iPhones".

Bosses here like to brag about their money and status.

Fine if that bitch dont say you raped her

I for one would applaud you for being an absolute madman and resisting our unfortunate circumstances in this small way
Maybe she's a moralfag though

It was just really, really awkward, so I'm worried.

I have a suspicion that I'll actually be fired really soon, so for the past week, and the way out forces me to go through the office supply room, so for the past few weeks I've been leaving really late and just taking what I can without it being enough to possibly be noticed. A few pencils or pens a day out of the hundreds they have there really starts to add up at home.

I'm worried because it was so awkward.

She noticeably looked down at my hands when she said "bye" and I'm pretty sure she knew so I just said "bye" back and waited there awkwardly while she left.

kek but plumbers make bank in canada

>A few pencils or pens a day

Yeah but when I was caught it wasn't with that, it was with other, much smaller stuff.

Like what? Erasers and paper clips?

Basically paper clips this time cause that's all I had when she saw me.

But normally it's stuff like packets of lead, large envelopes, and lots and lots of those pads of paper.

KEK

>its a "boss catches you taking your 5th "shit" of the day" episode
Whoops

I unironically find I have to shit after like 20 minutes of straight working now it's weird. It's like I go, a little bit comes out, can't do more, so I go back to work and then a little while later it happens again.

Diddling on your phone is how Kekistani's pray.

Sue your boss for religious discrimination.