A Crypto Coiner Who Actually Owns LAMBO, Suicides In The Jail

The real question is was it worth it? Would you have your life cut 30 years short in exchange for 5 years of the high life?
I wouldn't but I wonder if some here would.

no, it is not. fuck getting rich but having to look over your shoulder every minute of every day. that isn't the good life.

Story?

wtf is this post OP

living>surviving, you fuck king cocka roach.

Yes. I'd rather enjoy 5 years then live a long life of despair.

that wouldn't have to happen if he wasn't a fucking moron

> runs the most popular drug marketplace on the darkweb
> literally millions of dollars worth of criminal activity
> uses a hotmail account with his real name

Its amazing he lasted long enough to taste the good life, there are nigger crack slingers who are more cautious than this moron was

at that point, i would've shut down the market and laid low.

need the full story but wealth is not for everyone especially those that can control it, if you see the CEO of my company on the street you would never guess shes a millionaire infact you might think shes poor that's because you need to control the $ not let it control you

>uses a hotmail account with his real name
just like dpr posted on stack exchange with his real name, right? you're a naive little lady.

freaken idiot yup he deserves what he got, greed i tell you

you dont think the gubmint had been watching for a while just to see who was buying/selling? psh

Why did he kill himself? Couldn't take the sentence? He's crypto rich I'm sure he could afford a good lawyer

You don't understand, we was a "drug dealer funding terrorists with bitcoin" where we was going you don't get to see a lawyer.

W-where is that

he was going to pound-me-in-the-ass prison for life

he did the right thing

I wonder if there was any chance who ever died in that Thai prison was placed there by him to end all future investigation. Nothing says guilty like committing suicide.

i believe both were opsec brainlets same as that fat guy who ran sheep market place and its awaiting his trial in jail

he was literally tracked down by random internet users just by using google queries

Gitmo is they only want to torture him a little, Egypt if they want to torture him a lot.
You may find it interesting that the only US military bases on earth that aren't legally US territory just so happen to be in Egypt where torture is legal.

fuckin guantanamo bay, your rights end when the U.S. government gets pissed off.

>on Veeky Forums
>wants handholding
google "alphabay" you fucking mongoloid. please don't waste my time again. you could have just reverse image searched and found that out yourself.

Keks homeland he would have been gravy

And the U.S. government is funding terrorists with usd, what's the difference? Honestly I don't know why people get involved with shit like alphabay, silk road and other darknet stuff if they don't know how to hide themselves. He was in Thailand too that's the most cliche place to "hide"

naive little lady: confirmed.

WTF I hate lambos now.

>"computer genius"
>uses real name hotmail account for illegal activities

LMAO

>Crypto Coiner
Or: just a fucking drug dealer.

where else is he going to hide? Khazakstan? Fuck that shit, give me that sweet thai pussy and nightlife + constant flow of hot tourists and beautiful weather

Our government and our allies governments fund freedom fighters trying to overthrow dictators, our enemies and our enemies allies fund terrorists trying to take over the world.
What don't you understand?

But seriously Syria pisses me off, Assad won a fair election with over 80% of the vote (something no western government has managed for decades) and he's an "evil dictator" because he doesn't want the Qatar - Turkey pipeline running though his country when it's going to hurt his closest and most powerful ally Russia.
On the bright side it looks like Saudi Arabia is sick of this shit and ratted out Qatar for funding ISIS in Syria (of course they would never do that themselves).
The only thing I liked about Trump was his "stay out of Syria" policy and after a month in office and his first brief about the near monopoly Russia has on Western European gas and suddenly he's all for going to Syria.

Sorry for the rant but I'm getting real tired of this shit.

Kazakh girls are cute and nobody is going to look for him there. Or go to Saudi or Syria or some African country and just go full crypto arms dealer. Then at least if you die, you go out like a warlord and not like some pussy. Or if you make enough money you just walk away from it and name a successor.

It goes without saying that I don't know what I'm talking about /disclaimer

why u call them lil ladies, what u think the truth is lol

it is true though

multiple people independently tracked the same person

he is now facing 10-18 years in jail

>people still believe "official" reports

lol

parallel construction and murrrrrrr derrrrrr. lots of jews behind the scenes too.

He actually owned 4 lambos, get your story straight cryptonub

and the pad thai nooder police murdered him and stole his buttcoins.

they use their assets and then scapegoat it on things like this you dumbfuck

this is why you don't hodl, guys.

This, feds have already been exposed having to go back and reconstruct fake timelines on how they gather evidence to reveal VIP targets, most likely they used sophisticated software to find him and don't want the normies to know all their VPNs, Tor, Moneros and Zcashes don't mean jack shit if they want you that bad.

Ukraine, Russia, Bulgaria, Burma, Yes khazakstan, Serbia, Vietnam, Montenegro, Morocco any of these would've been better choices.

> sweet thai pussy

I've had it. Its grossly overrated. Your average thai hooker is not a looker. And the lookers arent that good looking. Thais are not a beautiful race.

> constant flow of hot tourists

lol you mean fat aussie bitches?

> beautiful weather

ah yes the beauty of hot and sticky, sweating your ass off well after the sun has fucked off.

Women are hotter in EE, just as easily had, better nightlife because you're not spending it with gook whores trying to support their pig farming family and drunk stinking aussie cunts, and the EE actually resembles something of a 1st world nation.

More importantly, you're not surrounded by nattering gooks 24/7

But this is all irrelevant. The point is not to hide, because you can't when you're doing stupid shit like buying lambos and being the man about town. The point is to have your fun in a country that isnt going to comply with USG mewling about what a naughty man you are for having lots of ill gotten gains.

Of all the places you could pick, thailand is one of the dumbest.

>runs large deepweb marketplace
>buys lambos and fancy shit instead of laying low and burying gold bars under houses he rents for cash

>The point is not to hide, because you can't when you're doing stupid shit like buying lambos and being the man about town

Exactly, driving lambos in Thailand is begging people to ask what you do for a living. Move to a shithole country, invest that lambo money into the community where you're hiding, and no one will have a reason to rat you out if the feds start asking questions

well, thats interesting

The real question though is, did his private keys die with him? If so, our coins are worth more now.

Not all of us buy drugs on the internet, calm the fuck down faggot.

>clearly never been to Thailand

There's a lot of in-your-face wealth over there, he wouldn't stand out.

Over/under alphabay was just a fed honeypot and the frontman just got a bit too crazy buying lambos n shit so they suicided him?

Are you sure you went to thailand buddy? I only ever saw 10/10 blondes, Aussies and Euros.

Thai girls are just cum holes, who cares what they look like. Weather is much nicer than my own city 3/4 of the year.

All in all I highly rate thailand as a regular holiday destination, but fuck living there permanently.

wrong, it's only for our political interest( and monetary) to destabilize the dictators.

100% correct about assad, See first sentence.

>I only ever saw 10/10 blondes, Aussies and Euros.

these arent hookers

>Thai girls are just cum holes, who cares what they look like.
cope

Why can't they just leave me alone

Underrated