What the fuck is going on with CFI? Will we see a moon mission soon?

What the fuck is going on with CFI? Will we see a moon mission soon?

Nothing but suffering from here on out.

even MYST is doing better

>tfw you're writing a trade bot and it glitches and accidentally puts $20,000 USD into CFI

Explain how you can make money owning CFI

Give it to me, bro. You don't have to handle that burden alone.

What's happening is that we're stuck in a scam, that's what's happening. I think it would be nice for everyone who bought CFI to start participating in Cofound.it's slack and start questioning the developers' project of adding value to the currency because the way it is this "priority pass" the currency will only devalue

you guys got a priority pass alright, a priority pass to poor town. lmao

Can't believe I took part in the ICO...awful.

Do we sell now for a loss?!

Exactly! How will you make money buying CFI? When I bought CFI what was announced was that we would have priority in the ICOs. This is not a lie, we have a "priority" but that is not so high priority and the way it is more expensive to buy ICO using CFI.

Also it has the escrow of the ICOs that I am finding very strange.

I feel you, tradebot bro.
My joy turned into tears when I took mine out of testing where it made hundreds and put it trading DGB only to see his orders not being filled and him losing money

Priority pass is s scam since they allow icos to have their own presale anyways lol

What were they thinking?

Why did I keep buying the "dip"...

sold this shit at 50% loss, best decision ive made so far

It seems that even people in the slack can not understand that this is a scam.

I wouldn't wish cfi upon even my most hated enemies

The ironic thing is that just what would serve to protect the ICOs of scam is itself a scam.

Do you CFI holders even research what you are buying into? There is no reason for this token to "moon".

>tfw sold for only a 40% loss

The problem is not even that I have not researched, the problem is that not what I researched is being offered.
When they launched they said that those who bought would be entitled to a priority pass for the ICOs they launch and in fact this is not a lie because we have a priority pass, but it is not as priority so since it has a whitelist before and it has a token limit Offered to those who have CFI that makes it necessary for the person to have the luck to buy.

You get banned if you ask questions, happened to my nigga turnip