How do I become rich and successful like this young man?

How do I become rich and successful like this young man?

step 1) don't be a faggot
guess you can't do it, OP.

Keep it real man.

You have to be 6'3", bulky, fucking bitches every day and making it your motto.
It's everyday, bro.

My man. I actually have the steps for you...
In any business, you actually have to start with a "why". Then work from there. Don't be a pussy and start vlogging just because it's cool. Have a message, and work around from here.
Why is this guy popular ? Well. He broke some rules and made it a fun thing. He's telling you to act without thinking about consequences. He's being both humbled while talking to you but extremely "savage" when having a gut-feeling idea crossing his mind. Some teenage girls and boys might look up to him to find confidence.

If you really wanna be rich and successful, you have to work, make a business off what you're doing. If your goal is to be popular, always ask yourself why people should look you up.

ruin your reputation and job prospects for the future

whats his name again?

Literally who

>be a chad

but this guy is a total faggot

say stupid shit like God Church, Everyday bro and England is my City...

People shit on the Pauls cause they're textbook chads but they actually have monstrous work ethic.

doesnt he just make vines?

His face is slanted... look at his nose LMFAO

Disgusting he'll be dead before he's 40

you see slanted face. i see the perfect human being that everyone should aspire to be.

literally who

this guy is a total pedo

put a shirt on, you cunt, your fans are 12 years old

hate on pewds

England is his city

Break the law. Be obnoxious. Film content that the average person would never.

>Muh job prospects
he'll never have to work again, he's making millions every month, stay jealous :)

Who is this person and what has he contributed to humanity?

jealous fags with their 0.1 BTC ragging on this internet celebrity lmao

post your face

Not hating cause I don't even know who this guy is, would guess some IG celebrity, but anyone aspiring to be famous for the sake of being famous is likely a poorfag who is going to stay poor. They're kids will stay poor and their kids as well, because you have low genetic makeup without future aspirations
>$0.02

Be young and brave. It's clearly right there.