What are your long term holds fellow anons? It could be crypto, stocks or even precious metals

What are your long term holds fellow anons? It could be crypto, stocks or even precious metals

Beanie Babies

+ DCORP

I decided not to become a fearful hodler after riding huge dips to the bottom and back up to only break even when I could've made a lot of money selling at a slight loss and buying on the way down.

Bitcoin
Decred
Sia
Stratis
Via
Vertcoin

And a little bit of gold.

SSW, NMM (Stocks)

Bancor. Bitcoin. Eth. Monero. Decred. Numeraire. Litecoin. Iota. Omisego. Antshares. Santiment. Nxt. Ardor.
I'm set for life

I inherited 1,000 or so Morgan dollars of various years, mints and grades. It's a family collection but if any of them turn out to be exceptionally rare or valuable, I will probably sell them.

1000 GNT here. Where will I be in a year niggers?

>Stratis
>Via

My man

Manga is a good investment. Don't buy new ones, but used. Focus on lesser known titles especially with many volumes. You can buy then at around 3€ per volume and prices will go up sometimes even to 500. I currently own a manga I bought for 7,5€ which is now worth around 700€ because it was never reprinted. Other manga like aa my goddess finished only recently and i bought 6 times volume 48 because i believe it will go to 100€ in a few years. (Dont mean the english one tho they have more reprints in general)
See eg berserk 37 at least in my country the price went up astronomically or see also bastard 27

Weed stocks
It's all about investing in the descent into degeneracy of modern society

Long term holding the crypto sia.
Been holding it for a year. It served me well.
I intend on holding it for another 3-5 years, maybe more. I expect it to exceed a billion marketcap within that time frame.
It's the only thing I'm holding, and I'm happy with my holdings. I'm thinking of eventually selling and investing in real estate, but that's only in many years.

>>Viacoin

das it mane. DCR and VERT are solid too

SIGT
ANS
BTC
LOMO
STRAT
EDGELESS
MASS
RIALTO
DGB
SIA
MTL
MCO
TENX

NOT ON MY LIST:

Ethereum

BTC since late 2013
ETH since 2015
XMR since this year

>pic related, best coin

Don't really intend to invest in another coin unless I have a damn good reason to, those 3 seem to be the best wrt real world uses.

I'll hold BTC and BCC until one wins or shit stabilizes. Hell I might even keep holding both, idk, depends on how things play out. Those dumping their BCC for BTC seem to be playing a very dangerous game, but hey this is Veeky Forums.

Just because you think its edgy to not have ETH in your portfolio shouldn't mean you buy every fucking shitcoin in existence holy fuck LOL

muh immutability

Bitcoin
Bitbean
Bitcoinplus
Sia
Burst
Blocknet
Chronobank
Physical silver
A little gold

Rain on Cryptopia. Nice comfortable hold.

What's so great about this coin and what will the price be 1 year from now? Isn't it harder for normies to use?

It's not a currency, so....

A coin that has no use save for buying controlled substances. Several reasons it might fail occur to me immediately.

>
>
>

DOGE

I believe in the idiocy of normies

>chaincoin
you mean scamcoin? get out while you can user...

If the normies ever truly flood into crypto, Doge is definitely a coin to have

Utilities, corporations dealing with raw materials and a few industrial complex staples like GE, Rolls Royce. Generally only things people absolutely need. Also gold and silver

No crypto or meme stocks with insane P/E ratios

So...?