kys nocoiner

I'm not a nocoiner, I just want to buy cheap alts again

the rocket is leaving, you have little time

Be patient. It's coming soon.

> 100$, be patient
> 1000$, be patient
> 2000$, be patient
> 3000$, be patient

It was 1800 a few days ago. It goes up and down in crypto. You just have to be patient

I'm on BTC right now, I already made money from the last BTC crash. The problem is I want to get back to alts and it won't crash.

Great thread. Really accomplished a lot.
Go outside, you clearly are deficient in social interactions.

soon

can't wait for the newfag tear threads

Do you think it went down that much for no reason? It's because of the scaling issue brought uncertainty to the market. Now that it's over the market has re-stabilized.

The market doesn't just drop like a rock out of the blue.

>re-stabilized
news.bitcoin.com/how-exchanges-plan-to-deal-with-a-possible-august-1-fork/

It hasn't stabilized.

First the progression of the BTC : a vertical rise like that followed by a double top is a very likely sign it's going to go down soon.

Second : the horizon is still troubled for the BTC and we're not out of the woods yet.

Third: there is the real possibility the bubble has popped and we're just sitting in a bulltrap right now. we had months of continued growth and just one month of relatively bearish market. I wouldn't be surprised to see a second violent crash coming before the end of the month to correct all that.

haha holy shit you are just so fucking stupid

you seriously are betting on fucking market trends over whats actually going on?

who the fuck cares if there was a reverse quadruple bottom with a corkscrew ollie top?

rothschild investments bought 100 BTC, its on mainstream media now, goldman sachs is shilling it...

we are in for 5k+ BTC within 30 days, whether your dumbass thinks it or not.

think for yourself and realize you can't compare an up and coming global market like this to any market previously in the history of the world.

Yeah sure keep telling yourself that idiot.

its always fucking leaving shut your trap

>events don't matter my meme lines do

Buy now while it's still cheap, Pajeet.

why would the market crash desu senpai?

i dont really agree, though I and still 60% in fiat.

segwit activation is on the horizon, that's bullish as fuck. Only bip91 has activated, now we mine our way to segwit. We all saw what happened to ltc up to segwit. Once BTC gets segwit, then yes, I think the bubble pops.

This upcoming run might be the last one for a while.

I'm waiting for august 1st to pass by before I completely exit fiat. Not all alts will take off by then, I just hope I don't miss too much.

And if you're just looking for TA, then that mother fucker you're looking at on bitcoin is a RIDICULOUSLY bullish sign.

Yeah no shit it needs correction, but that 1 daily candle close at 2800~ is the biggest fucking candle bitcoin has EVER seen and COMPLETELY wiped out 1.5 months of consolidation. Price action alone tells you it's bulish as fuck. That vertical rise is the best fucking thing ever, because it was supported by high volume and rekt the massive triangle.

1800 was the final point for a giant descending triangle to 1000~, and we rejected that point superhard into an inverse head and shoulders with volume confirmation . TA does not support the downtrend, nor does FA.

On my other positions I of course have stop losses, since basically everything is on their final level of support before another 50% drop. If we go even 1 satoshi lower than the recent local lows on the alts, I'm completely out. But you're a bit preemptive on the doomsday talk.

So I can buy cheap shitcoins