I was eating my dinner while watching this guy's stream when he showed all the coins he's holding

I was eating my dinner while watching this guy's stream when he showed all the coins he's holding.

What does Veeky Forums think of his portfolio?

Wow this dude has a straight shitcoin portfolio. Thought he was smart but guess not.

He seems to have picked just a bunch of random coins from Bittrex

aww he's one of those hopes to catch a shitcoin moon types. never gonna make it.

why is you eating your dinner while watching this relevant?

Lol stop making these threads you are so obvious

Sorry, didn't mean to overwhelm you with irrelevant information.

so he's invested in 15 shitcoins + bitbean. I think he'll be okay as long as he has at least 100 beans. That should still be enough to afford a private island + sex slave harem + food for life + private army in 20 years.

Straight trash. If he's not planning to dump every single one at one point or another you should never watch his videos again.

There should be a shitcoin etf. Just take the guess out of picking a winner

That's what I thought, he's holding random shitcoins and BTC

Any suggestions about shitcoins? I'm bored and wanna pick 5 coins and put $200 into each. Short explanations, like a sentence, would be cool to hear

Have at it Veeky Forums

$rain on cryptopia. Due for massive pump soon just look at the charts.

lol the literal shitcoin index.

can we report this faggots threads? I hate seeing his fucking face, stupid ass retard keeps samefagging everyday

god damn that is a truly awful portfolio

Worst shit I've ever seen, never heard of this loser but what a bunch of worthless SHITcoins

LMC, it might become the pokemon go of crypto

This might soon confusing for the newfags here but

This guy has done university studies and was about to start his MA. In finance when he was hired by some financial company. He has a day job of bring a broker and is close to having 1,000,000$ USD reason being why he is not yet one "because he likes cars too much".

He was also an original bitcoin adapter. Make out of this what you want.

And think for yourself and ask yourself " Why do so many people who own bitcoin insist on calling all other coins shitcoins"

That's all

sup crypto oracle, if you gonna shitpost at least do it off stream

He may be joking or know something we don't, CryptoOracle is pretty smart. Also I know of a few whales who churn the depths of bittrex for shitcoins like this.

I knew some retard who thought he was smart would post this. I am not crypto oracle and I disagree with day trading but the his predictions are mostly good.

crypto oracle is amazing sirs has made me thousands of dollars with his advice. listen to crypto oracle channel and buy what he says, yes yes. do this now.

I lost my ass on Iconomi because of him. He thinks TA works on cryptos.

No BAY no play

meme/10

best kys

Please stop shilling yourself, everyone know it's you.
Also, you literally told people to buy BTC at higher than 27k and hodl

>no dgb

when will they ever learn

Trig tokens. Could replace monero but for more use cases than darknet. Risky, long term hold.

Were you eating a Lonely Man™ TV dinner?

>Eating dinner