ANTSHARES IS CRASHING I CANT BELIEVE I BOUGHT AT $9 YESTERDAY THIS REBRAND DID NOTHING!!!

ANTSHARES IS CRASHING I CANT BELIEVE I BOUGHT AT $9 YESTERDAY THIS REBRAND DID NOTHING!!!

it did nothing except establish strong support at 300k you faggot

it's still $8 retard, it ain't crashing -.-

WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
CANT WAKE UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
SAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARK

bros i am about to buy 10 coins should i go for it?? or wait?

BUY THE RUMOR SELL THE NEWS
ITS GONNA CRASH, SELL IT NOW BEFORE IT HITS 7$. IT HAS LITERALLY RISEN TO $9 AND CRASHED 4 TIMES IN THE PAST 6 WEEKS IDIOTS

>10 coins

Does it really matter?

Bought at 323k

Where is my 400k!?

lol! bro guess not but im a poor dude thats like 2 weeks of food for me fml

It's going back to 250 you better sell to recoup your loss.

Why would the rebrand do anything? It's a name change. Just hold and buy more when it's low. If the idea is it's supposed to go the $20 or $50 or $100, then why the fuck are you worried about a little dip? Grow some testicles and stop trading on emotion.

CURRENTLY AT 300 SATS GUYS IM GETTING A LITTLE NERVOUS

stop being a pussy and hold your fucking ants. if you don't you'll regret it.

This

New floors are being established

Everyone shut the fuck up and stop panic selling, it's preventing growth

Antshares must die so that Neo can be reborn from the ashes

Just sold 500 ants for BTC. Sorry guys :(

its dipping right but i am going to wait to buy my 10 small f tart coins maybe until early am

Dumb money (in your case) changed hands with smart money

Buy high, sell low :)

bought in at 258, I expected more though.

you would have gotten more.

such a piece of shit coin, hasnt been able to break that resistance at 330-340 in a fucking month. what do you people see in this?

Long term hold you dumb faggot

stfu your bullshit. Why the fuck do you faggots make "hurr ans is gonna moon" every fucking hour for the last month if it's a long hold?

"Long term hold"
Price doubles and halves every other week.
Suuuure looks like an "investment" to me. Remember when Megacoin had a $50 million marketcap in 2013, which is the equivalent of antshares currently in the altcoin world? Remember when feathercoin was going to be "the next bitcoin"? Of course you don't. You only see the euphoria of the current pumps and dream of lambos. Enjoy your antbags!

Because some people have little patience and read into every drop or increase as something much more than it really is, this entire board is FOMO

Just get out of crypto man, not gonna make it with this attitude

>bought antshares at 340k

vengeance will be sweet.

297 soft support 273 heavy support.

Fag boys wana roll wid da best???

>muh TA
>muh RSI
>muh MACD
>muh trend reversals

You're supposed to sell at 323k and buy at 305k. That's the current cycle. You're doing it the biz way, though... buying high and selling low. Thanks for staying true to your roots.

I knew it

NEO will go nucleair after today no worries

DONT TURN YOUR BACK ON ME

The rebrand isnt happening today. There will be a blog post in a few hours about it. It will be happening in a couple of weeks.

NEO WILL MOON BY THE END OF THIS YEAR OR ILL EAT MY OWN FACE

Bought in at 217 still feelin great, will never get below that again and gonna hodl yippee!!

what software is this

way to go out on a fucking limb you turd...even the shittiest of shit coin will "moon" by then.

I mean a real moon. $100. SCREEN CAP THIS

tradingview

Why are you such a complete fucking retard OP? I don't give a shit about you selling but you sound like some 12 years old who invested his mommies money and lost some

Jesus christ look at this nobel man

1 pack of salami
1 loaf of bread
That's what gets you through the week

100ANS in my pocket

It's not you fucking inbred idiot.