Is 4k bancs enough to retire from wageslaving next year? I can probably get another 1k from selling other bags

Is 4k bancs enough to retire from wageslaving next year? I can probably get another 1k from selling other bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6ou5eo/update_about_marketing_by_guy_benartzi_in_telegram/
globalhaloblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/24/vetting-alts-and-finding-moonshots/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>falling for the bancor meme

Why there are only two sides on Bancor anons
- first: moon moon moon
- second: kike scam - fell for meme kek/

in a couple of years, yes

first = smart people who know what they are doing
second = retarded /pol/tards that don't like it just because the people behind the project are Israeli

>implying you have to be a poltard to attack an obvious scam propped up daily by obnoxious shills.

Since the Bancor team has backdoors to remove your tokens at will, you effectively bought INTO slavery. Top kek.

>obvious scam
literally all retarded FUD claiming it's a scam has been debunked and the FUDders have been ridiculed by the crypto community.
The list of advisors for the Bancor Foundation is probably the best in any crypto project ever up to this point.
Bancor is a long-term project in the sense that you can buy now and be 100% sure you'll be rich within two years from now.
If you want to read about what the team is doing right now, read:
reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6ou5eo/update_about_marketing_by_guy_benartzi_in_telegram/

Shit is going to go down real soon, and you retarded "muh kike" /pol/tards will be too late to profit from it

"backdoors" are only temporary, and only involve the mechanism of the platform.
>buy Bancor and become a millionaire
>slavery
pick one and only one cuck

Yes, hold on to it. Nonbanc pink wojaks will go off the charts once BNT becomes a top 10 coin by the end of the year.

there's better projects out there for people who do their due diligence op.

globalhaloblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/24/vetting-alts-and-finding-moonshots/

>clicking on such a domain

Bancor will be a success and its gonna be a lot of fun seeing you kids buy into fomo.

I get so jelly when I see someone with more Bancs than me...I thought I was the biggest Bancor shill on this board

enjoy this shit.

Bancor would have been the only one safe during the recent parity hack
Check mate nobanc

>still posting debunked FUD
lmao what a retard

You cut short your sentence,let me help you
>Be billionaire,buy Bancor and become a millionaire

>W..We do that for your security!

Lmao every fucking times.

How is it fud if it's true though?

It's posted like they'll do it just because when that would obviously destroy the token. Everyone knows about it and we take the risk of believing their word that bancor will one day become trustless.

They say it's to protect in case of hack and because the risk of error with new protocol. Either you believe them or not.

My biggest fuck up was without a doubt Bancor.

I was holding ETH when it was 420$ and thought, "this is nothing, Bancor is going quad...no 10x my ether gains!"

Goes up like 50% then ether and everything else crashes. Watched my gains reverse back. Hodl, they said. I missed out on on so many opportunities because of this vapourware shitcoin that doesn't do anything. I went with Bitcoin Suisse and after I paid them Bancor tells me it's unlimited for 1 hr....no 3 hours!! Missed out on OmiseGO ico, monacoin ICO, cashing out my gains Because of this trash.

I had sense enough to pull out. Can't believe people are still holding it after the ether floor got blown the fuck out. Take out your ETH while you still can and put it towards anything that will give you gains. Or just tether it, anything is better than holding BNT bags.

I will laugh at you in august.
Also screencapped for maximum keks.
Buy high sell low really seems to be biz strategy.

>buys high and sells low
when will nobancs ever learn?

If the DAO didnt buy into the decentralization meme and retained control for a pilot phase we would still have one ethereum

>buy now and be 100% sure you'll be rich within two years from now
That's probably the scammiest lines I've read on Veeky Forums and that's saying something.

>smart person in 2010
>>buy bitcoin now and be 100% sure you'll be rich within two years from now
it sounds scammy if you're a retard without an understanding of your surroundings. Bancor is set to succeed due to its fundamentals, whether you like it or not

Fundamentals would state otherwise, it literally does nothing bitcoin can't already do. People serious about crypto don't tell you to throw your live savings into it, even bitcoin.

>Fundamentals would state otherwise, it literally does nothing bitcoin can't already d
it does
>. People serious about crypto don't tell you to throw your live savings into it, even bitcoin.
nice strawman faggot, I never said someone should go all in, only that buying now will make you rich, which is a fact.

you did the right thing. That piece piece of shit is just going to continue to slowly sink, until it reaches the 1$ and finally plummet to oblivion.

>it does things not possible with bitcoin
Like?
>speculation is now fact

Stay poor forever.

>Like?
DYOR, it's all info readily available online
>>speculation is now fact
it is a face due to specularion. People that foresaw BTC's success like Tim Draper and ETH's success like Brock Pierce are heavily invested and advisors at Bancor. I could make even more names, but the problem is you're a /pol/tard that doesn't like the project because muh joos and therefore will never see the strong as fuck fundamentals

Sold my 30 LTC to go all in on this. Currently at about 650 BNT. Will this get me a million dollars this time next year?

>he still can't come up with one thing at all that only bancor does

I hope you're on the bancor team or something, and just trying to get people to give you more money. Otherwise you're in for a very grim future.

>>he still can't come up with one thing at all that only bancor does
nigger I can, but what would be the point? You will just say it's useless because like all the unimaginative poorcucks you will just make up excuses until the thing has gone up 100x.
You are supposed to see value in something BEFORE it goes up in value. If you had read the whitepaper, you would already know how innovative the project is.
>I hope you're on the bancor team or something, and just trying to get people to give you more money. Otherwise you're in for a very grim future.
Nice lack of arguments faggot. You simply don't want the project to succeed because DA JOOS. But guess what? Your prejudices don't affect the worth of a project or how successful it will be

my window for total moon is 2 years, but by the end of the year it will go up considerably. It has already started going up because of the STOX ICO which will use the Bancor platform. They already have 15 ICOS coming by the end of the year, new bounties and token changers coming up in August. It is going to be amazing.

Enjoy your bags then faggot.

>hurr we need to come up with a coin that can trade crytpos and shit because bitcoin doesn't exist
>also we're going to need more liquidity than any financial market in existence to achieve our stated goal which isn't possible in reality anyway but thats okay because this is a scam coin for retards

>Enjoy your bags then faggot.
nice lack of arguments nigger

>>hurr we need to come up with a coin that can trade crytpos and shit because bitcoin doesn't exist
You don't need bitcoin to trade crypto in the first place you fucking moron. That isn't even an exclusive feature of Bitcoin.

>>also we're going to need more liquidity than any financial market in existence to achieve our stated goal which isn't possible in reality anyway but thats okay because this is a scam coin for retards
100m is more liquidity than any financial market in existence? Holy shit kys you uneducated nigger.
Of course it is possible in reality, they even explain how it fucking works in detail.

They are going to need more liquidity than any financial market in existence, I didn't say they have that. You lack reading comprehension. Which is probably why you think this coin has any potential at all.

>They are going to need more liquidity than any financial market in existence
says who? You? You might actually be mentally retarded

it will be enough to buy a cup of coffee next year

Do you not understand supply and demand? Do you not understand how spreads occur?

>unironically supporting kikes

>t.

I do, and so do the people are Bancor. Reason why they came up with a revolutionary solution to it. Which you claim cannot exist because you know literally nothing of what you are talking about you damn moron

>unironically staying poor because muh jooos

Dude, you can't just set prices and expect a market to fucking work. This shit is doomed.

>Dude, you can't just set prices and expect a market to fucking work.
Stop making a fool out of yourself you moron. Bancor does not work on set prices, it works on demand and offer

>no spread
>no price setting

Almonds status: activated

who says you need price setting to not have spread? How fucking retarded can you be? Please tell me you are pretending.
The platform avoids spread without setting any price you fucking moron.

>who says you need price setting to not have spread?
So you don't understand supply and demand, great. Enjoy your 50% losses, which I'm sure will only go on longer. I promise you'll get a 10% pump at some point though because that's how shitcoins work. Plan your exit there I guess.

>So you don't understand supply and demand, great
It is you that don't understand how Bancor works you fucking moron. The mechanism has no spread and no price setting. Why do you think it's so fucking innovative?
> promise you'll get a 10% pump at some point though because that's how shitcoins work. Plan your exit there I guess.
t.moron buying Bancor at 100usd per coin in the near future.

haha alright dude, screencap my posts since you're so sure your shitcoin will have any value at all in the future.

I don't give a shit about you, I care about profit, which I will get. It is you the one who will think about today in the future and realise how much you fucked up

See you in a year friend.

saved to post in my future nobancs suicide caps threads