How many of you guys actually own Bancor? I'm sure all this fud is just to accumulate more

How many of you guys actually own Bancor? I'm sure all this fud is just to accumulate more.

Bancor was heavily shilled here before it crashed and there were like ten threads a day, I'm sure there are tons of bancucks

I own 3k, I am a poorfag but Bancor will change that very soon. I am hyped as fuck

I never will because its a pointless coin that doesn't need to exist. What does it do that bitcoin can't?

>What does it do that bitcoin can't?
a lot of things. Educate yourself pajeet

How do I know you're not the pajeet?
Pajeet

>a lot of things
>can't name a single one

Pajeet here.
Can confirm all other pajeets in this thread are legit pajeets.
- Pajeet

>a lot of things
>can't name a single one
faggot
faggot

Fuck of Raj

This is not the time or place for pajeetposting. Please keep that in the Espers thread or make a new one.

>-50% from ICO price
>ETH price floor is fucking gone
>80 million of the ICO funds wasted on their ridiculous concept
>not realizing bancor will only succeed if they get an unimaginable amount of funds
>not realizing people will just arbitrage bancor to death like they already did to the eth price floor
>not realizing bancor is an idealized concept that will not hold water IRL due to greed
>not realizing they will never have the funds to sustainably create price floors and liquidity for all shitcoins like they want to, proof shown by the ETH price floor emptying
>not realizing bancor is counting on the tokenization of literally fucking everything for no fucking reason
>thinking there will be a "tom's coffee shop" coin that you need to send into bancor so they can get fee $$$ and exchange it to a regional currency or some shit, instead of just using the regional currency for everything

this concept has too many flaws to count. It's so naive.

GL in crypto lol

I don't own bancor but I have a Jewish girlfriend. That's kind of like owning bancor.

Sold my bags at a loss a couple weeks ago. I'm done with that shitcoin and I learned my lesson about shills.

I wonder how mad you /pol/jeets will be once this coin has a 20b marketcap. You are literally chimping out just because I pointed out you don't know what you are talking about lmao

>still no argument
>Veeky Forums BTFO

wew lad enjoy poverty

It makes us rich off the backs of the goyim of course. What other features could you want?

>no argument
the argument is that you misrepresent or don't know anything about Bancor, which is obvious to anyone reading this in an unbiased way

stay mad poorfag nubancuck

>da jooooos

Just one fucking thing dude, just one thing not possible to do on bitcoin that is possible only on bancor. You can't do it.

This, what the hell is it about this coin that makes it not a shitcoin?

Like, I get the value proposition of say, something like Monero, which has anonymity going for it. I see value in that. What the hell does Bancor have?

>Just one fucking thing dude
trading without spread or slippage. Just one of the million things you damn ignorant pajeet

>Bancor
is it not a Jewish scam coin?

Do you realize how much liquidity that would require? That's also a fucking pipe dream and literally no different than trading cryptos with bitcoin. I.E because spread and slippage happens even in the massive financial markets with all the liquidity they could ever want.

So I've asked this before and haven't quite gotten a simple answer:

What the hell does Bancor even do (or is supposed to do)?

>the argument is that you misrepresent or don't know anything about Bancor

nigger that isn't how this fucking works. They haven't even presented an argument, they are asking you to prove it isn't a shitcoin. What value will bancor bring is a question they are asking you, and you are say "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MUH BANCOR"

Then fucking explain it shithead.

I noticed you completely ignored my argument here

and chose to continue to attack nothing. Is all you can fucking say "bancor is best coin you dont understand me!!!"?

There is no fucking way their dream of tokenization of everything will come true. You fucking think that shit is sustainable? You think anyone wants to deal with a million fucking tokens on an app or whatever they have in store? That every fucking time we go to another community, we need to buy their shithead tokens?

It's a fucking ridiculous concept. It's literally the OPPOSITE of bitcoin. Bitcoin wants to be the unifying world currency. So that you no longer NEED to trade when you travel. This is a far more sustainable than bancors continous liquidity shit. How the FUCK are they going to make that happen? They already fucking failed with ETH, and that's ONE coin.

and how exactly are they going to achieve that? Their price floor has gone to shit on ETH ALREADY. How do they intend to sustainably create price floors?

Nobody knows apparently. It's a fucking pajeetcoin with a pretty girl in charge I guess.

The price is algorithmically calculated based on the reserve balance and the size of the transaction. Slippage depends on the size of your purchse and there is literally no spread

So a third of Veeky Forums bought into and hyped up a pajeet coin on the basis that it is run by jews, but have no idea what it does.

Why am I not even surprised?

>Do you realize how much liquidity that would require?
reason why they raised so much money
>That's also a fucking pipe dream
nope, they have prior experience in doing this and an important monetarist as an advisor
>and literally no different than trading cryptos with bitcoin.
except it is a lot differet
>.E because spread and slippage happens even in the massive financial markets with all the liquidity they could ever want.
reason why Bancor is so damn revolutionary. Are you starting to open your eyes cuck?

Setting prices always leads to utter failure. Enjoy your communism coin.

>nigger that isn't how this fucking works. They haven't even presented an argument, they are asking you to prove it isn't a shitcoin. What value will bancor bring is a question they are asking you, and you are say "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MUH BANCOR"
if you can't even read the fucking whitepaper you deserve to be poor. This isn't r*ddit, we don't spoonfeed lazy bum pajeets

>and how exactly are they going to achieve that?
explained in the whitepaper
> Their price floor has gone to shit on ETH ALREADY
That had nothing to do with spread or slippage you illiterate moron. That was because cucks like you kept FUDding about "how will you protect investors now that the cap was higher than they expected?". So they put a price floor so all cucks and weak hands could fuck off without a loss.
>How do they intend to sustainably create price floors?
They are not going to create price floors. Price floors don't exist and are not how the fucking project works. Holy shit how fucking retarded can you get?

>Setting prices always leads to utter failure
Noboy is setting prices artificially you fucking moron. The trading mechanism is still based on demand and offer

Basically, yes. Aqua a best.

I HAVE A FEW OKAY, MAYBE 54000 WAS A BIT MUCH BUT DONT FUCKING BLAME ME BIZ TOLD ME TO

>the prices aren't set artificially
>massive orders won't cause price fluctuations because magic

1000 years gulag for you.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

>>massive orders won't cause price fluctuations because magic
they will cause price fluctuations, only not ones that can dump a coin too much or too fast. If you read the whitepaper you would know how it works (which is fucking genius btw). Many people have even predicted that Bancor will win the nobel price for economics due to this innovative breakthroughs.

>You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
nice lack of arguments cuck

you are actually retarded

>So a third of Veeky Forums bought into and hyped up a pajeet coin on the basis that it is run by jews, but have no idea what it does.

well i didn't bought cause of this.
and i was right :D its good to be right isn't it?
feels good man.

It is the other way around, it is /pol/ FUDders that know literally nothing about the coin and therefore call it a shitcoin

So people will be stuck in positions they don't want, gee where do I sign up?

compelling argument.

just let them wallow in ignorance. hopefully they all get BTFO by fingerprintcoin

>So people will be stuck in positions they don't want
no they won't. You buy what you want and you sell what you want. There is no slippage and you don't get stuck.

BANCOR IS LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

>can't buy and sell in massive volumes quickly
>not stuck in a position

seriously, just let it be man. you cant argue with stupid. and since you aren't retarded ill give you a present, it's called IOTA

>>can't buy and sell in massive volumes quickly

Top fucking kek

>>can't buy and sell in massive volumes quickly
you can, all Bancor does is stop you from manipulating the currency as a whale. So if you do something like that you will get less money out of it, although being able to do it instantly. How could anyone not be in favour of that?

>How could anyone not be in favour of that?

Literally anyone who could move the price a fraction of cent by placing an order.

>Literally anyone who could move the price a fraction of cent by placing an order.
I see you still don't understand how any of this works, what a fucking retard. I suggest finishing Kindergarten before trying to post here, thank you.

>So they put a price floor
>Price floors don't exist

l m a o

retard is tripping all over himself

>nobanc reading comprehension
the "price floor" was simply a buy wall at a certain price so that FUDders and people spreading FUD could fuck off without incurring in a loss. It has nothing to do with the way the platform is going to work. Is that more clear now you illiterate fucking moron?

I own 9k bancs by now. Planning to add up to atleast 10k.
Bancor is a revolution to the market.
There is literaly no other altcoin on the market that brings such a unique new concept. Smart money already accumulated bancor under pricefloor price (thanks for cheap bnt btw).
This coin has not just a niche function its a fucking gamechanger to the whole cryptomarket + gateway to the masses. Everyone who did not realize this has a lot of reading to do. bancor price right now 0.01 ETH.
I warned you biz.
This is your chance to get wealthy on a potential trillions market.

> people spreading FUD could fuck off without incurring in a loss.

are you fucking retarded? Then why are you at -50% right fucking now? You think they blew all their fucking funds just to please some fucking fudders? Your theory is clearly fucking WRONG. You lost half your fucking money.

>are you fucking retarded? Then why are you at -50% right fucking now?
the price floor was relative to ETH, not fiat. It was impossible for it to be fiat.
>You think they blew all their fucking funds just to please some fucking fudders?
It wasn't all their funds you moron
>Your theory is clearly fucking WRONG
It is literally what happened, and btw it is the biggest investors cushion that has ever been done in the crypto space, so your whole "muh joos" sounds even more retarded
>. You lost half your fucking money.
I didn't lose anything. I bought more and more as it went down, like all the smart investors did. You can avoid buying user, you'll buy after it does x10, and then sell at 7x, and then buy again when it's x100, like the cuck you are.

> selling at a loss
being this new to crypto and finances.
every bancor holder knows the price will go up.
I legit only post in this threads to collect screencaps of poltards and nobancs to post them later this year.

Bancor is the literal (((communism))) of crypto with all its price setting, backdoors, and other non-value adding functions. Enjoy the food shortages.

lol

>Bancor is the literal (((communism))) of crypto with all its price setting, backdoors, and other non-value adding functions
nice fan-fic disproven by facts

Too bad we'll never get to enjoy your caps because you'll have an hero'd after bancor falls to zero.

it's at "-50%" because the price of eth halved.. The price of bnt is actually the same as it was in regards to 0.01 eth = 1 bnt.
it's gone up a little now even

I am of the belief that all coins are shitcoins outside if BTC. Eth is the biggest shitcoin of them all and still managed to see 400.

This coin is trading at a 75% discount from its ICO and has yet to moon. It's too big of a coin to not moon eventually, so that is why I hold. The tech is probably shit, but I don't care. Everything moons eventually and this seems to be the best deal out there at the moment.

Well eth is a shitcoin, so who cares? Value in BTC is the only one that matters.

tell that to yourself every night before sleeping maybe it becomes reality in one of your dreams where you are not bullied by the mean jews who keeps your poor soul down.

X M R
M
R

yep enjoy your -50% bags retard, hope a nice whale comes along and pumps your shitcoin

will do but thanks for worrying about my money little nobanc.

ITS MOONING

NOBANCS ON SUICIDE WATCH

beautiful

kek

I love these Bancor threads because I get to post facts so glaring that anyone still holding Bancor after reading them is a legitimate retard.

>it's a "my shitcoin is better than your shitcoin and it's all not worthless monopoly money" episode

Sigh.

>still posting this debunked bullshit
/pol/tards are really subhumans after lal

Actually it's the opposite because holders are cucks. Except if you like watching her... Well if you are into this shit then yes sir, you are an actual BNT holder.

Galia I am giving you 0.5 BTC for a creampie and sextape. No Galia, I will not give 1 and have change in BNT.

that ico bag dumping, lmao look at the walls

A subhuman is you.
I got conned into that mess by you disgusting band of pajeets shills. I fucking hate you and wish cancer on you and your family.
Oh and fuck Bancor. So glad I got rid of those fucking bags. If only I had dropped them immediately instead of waiting. Lesson learned I guess.

>people still defending a """"decentralized"""" coin the owners can print more of any time they want

fuck off

No, the reason why you bancuck shills cant just explain what it does and instead choose to constantly deflect is because the coin is worthless and doesn't do fuck all.

Daily reminder that Bancor is legally a non-profit company.

Man you didn't read the whitepaper... It solves the double coincidence of needs.
There is this flip group that needs ETH, and the neo-cuck group that thinks that will fuck but it gets cucked instead. Since you cannot exchange ETH for cucking you use BNT and voila! Problem solved!

>not realizing bancor is an idealized concept that will not hold water IRL due to greed

its this, when i saw the youtube video where the hotty was talking about keynsian economics(an utterly failed and refuted concept) it was painfully obvious this will be an utter failure.

There is no coin that brings out greater Veeky Forums emotion than Bancor. Everyone falls into one of these 5 camps:

1) If you invested your ETH into the ICO, you now have more ETH (since it is above ICO price). You're up, but barely.

2) If you invested your ETH into the ICO, and sold for more ETH after the ICO, congratulations. You're up!

3) If you invested your ETH, and sold for less ETH, you're bad at trading. Really bad. You're down!

4) If you invested your ETH, and sold into the price floor, you're even!

5) If you didn't invest, great! You still have all of your ETH.

Can we shut the fuck up about Bancor now?

Is it safe to say this is the bottom? gonna scoop up some cheap BNT for the wife and my kids future. I just want my family to have a better life than I had growing up.

yeah. upcomming ico and tokenchangers in early august.

>pretty girl
Disgusting. How can someone consider that anything more than a 5/10?

>4) If you invested your ETH, and sold into the price floor, you're even!

nah, you're down then.

BNT is going to be number 2, or 3 marketcap 12-14mo from now. No other coin except for BTC will have as much money funneling through it.

Great answer you fucking faggot

>depending on Veeky Forums spoonfeed
YEAH YOU FAGGOT NICE ANSWER WHY NO LAMBO YET?? WHY WHY WHY IS MY LIFE SO SAD WHAT CAN IT DO THAT BITCOIN CANT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>a project ran by Jews
>bad to invest in

Are you forgetting how successful kikes are? Hate them all you want, but you don't hate money, do you?

It is unqiue in it's goals. Look at the whitepaper dipshit. It provides stability, it is going to use a format where you can make coin ETF's with several percentages of different coins for different stability. (example: bitcoin 10%, wings 20%, Augur 20%, 50% stox) . You can also sell or cash out the token by converting the contract, instead of selling on the open market. Whether or not you can come up with your own concept to use any of this is irrelevant (you are just a nobody on Veeky Forums) but this gives developers freedom to make new programs. Inherently better than another fucking bitcoin clone.

You still pump the market cap just the same. It still get more expensive the higher the market cap goes.

Say that about any coin you want to FUD. You are just scared.

BACDOR

Anyone have any screenshots from bancucks? Specifically ones saying nobancs on suicide watch, when in reality it is the other way around

jews and paid shills
paid overtime apparently too

bancor is literally unstoppable

even when it hits rock bottom, it just keeps digging deeper