Someone on /pol/ started a thread asking about when and if a race war would happen and someone replied

someone on /pol/ started a thread asking about when and if a race war would happen and someone replied

>every single country that has ever existed, eventually succumbed to ethnic warfare. It's not exactly rocket science to predict it will happen someday in any given country, including, and especially, the USA.

my question is, historically, is this true?

bruh theres been "ethnic warfare" every day in the United States since we got here

Bud, the US already fought a race war in the Civil War

It wasn't the traditional definition of a pure black-on-white race war, but the largest factor was on slaves

Grow up.

That was a war of morality and government. It wasn't defined by racial boundaries or racial cleansing. The only major race war in recent history was the Eastern Front in WWII.

people fall back on race when there is a catastrophe, I think were good

It will only happen if/when there is another economic depression or diaster/anarchy.

Shhh don't tell /pol/ that, they might go and try to bring about a disaster.

Even by then this country is so big and splintered racial wars would likely be very regional. Not to mention in anarchy they probably have other things to worry about then tyrone. Whos to say whites won't just start killing each other too. Hell if anything it's more likely we will see left vs right killing each other.

The US racially cleansed Native americans. That was pretty much a long race war. Though even in this case at times it was more complicated than whites vs reds.

The most likely scenario is that groups will form and split by ethnic/racial lines, like in prison and throughout history.

>/pol/ said something stupid
whoa....

What are the conflicts in the balkan and Rhwanda.

You're retarded

If you mean the 1990's conflicts in the Balkans then it's literally Serbs and Croats who follow different religions waging a war on each other. Having said that, the motivations weren't even religious, (apart from the Muslims in small part), let alone racial, but rather local politicians deluding themselves that they're all Henry Kissingers and Dmitry Hrustchovs all at once.

"Race war" is an autistic fantasy. They don't exist because taxes are not political entities. You might want to kill me because of my race, but you don't speak for your "race" and I don't speak for mine.

The Balkan wars were essentially a giant nationalistic chimp-out that was building up since world war 1.

>Serbs get independance from Ottomans
>Serbs are still butthurt that the rest of Europe is big and strong
>hurr hurr we wuz Dusan's Empire and shiiiit we deserve big empire too
>start chimping out and starting wars in order to expand themselves all in the name of "uniting the slavs"
>WW I happens, they get their bigass stupid country
>Croats want out
>Slovenes want out
>Albanians want out
>WW II breaks out Croats decide it's better to be Nazis and kill Serbs because they refuse to listen
>WW II ends Tito goes FUCK YOU NIGGERS BROTHERHOOD AND UNITY
>everything seems ok for 30ish years because Tito brutally suppressed anything resembling nationalism all the while getting huge loans from the West in promise of "keeping the Soviets from spreading"
>nationalistic bullshit keep cooking inside of people for 30 years
>Tito dies
>the west want their money back, economy goes to shit
>all the nationalistic rage breaks out and everyone wants out
>Serbs still butthurt over MUH PROUD DUSAN EMPIRE go full retard and decide to take over the Balkans by murdering every nonSerb
>start killing everything and everyone
>gets BTFO by NATO
>Serbs keep crying every day how they were good boy that didn't do nuffin.

have you been paying attention to anything over the last year and a half?

Well, the North Vietnamese genocided or otherwise ethnically cleansed minorities that overwhelmingly sided with the South (ethnic Chinese, Montagnards, Hmong, etc.) during and after the Vietnam War. And the Serbs during the Yugoslav Wars tried to rape the Bosniaks out of existence and set up the first concentration camps since WW2. And the Chechen Wars involved a lot of ethnic cleansing of Russians and rival ethnic groups by the Chechens.

Don't forget about the forced breeding camps for Bosnian women.

t. triggered Croat

t. brainwashed Serbnigger

That was war between industrializing North and relied on natural resources South. Two systems that required totally different governance.
> muh war for slavery
No

>the don't exist because taxes are not political entities

Elaborate?