I put 3 btc in it....am i ever going to get even half of it back...

I put 3 btc in it....am i ever going to get even half of it back? It's making me very depressed to the point that i'm becoming physically sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I put 3 btc in it
Are you kidding me? For real? Show me your trade history, I don't believe you

Your own lack of intelligence and rationale caused this though. You believe in get quick rich schemes, especially something like this?

yeah show us. only thing sadder than a millionaire LARP is a "I lost everything" LARP.

I wish i was joking mate. I was noob at the time and everything was booming so i went all in.

Holy shit. 8 sat.

good god

You're absolutely fucked. You literally got raped. Now do you know why you do your own research? Why you invest in coins you believe in? This is exactly why. Now Pajeet made a god damn killing off you, and he's going to shit it all away buying camels and trying to fuck white women.

You did an incredibly retarded thing with a large amount of money, face the music.

Your only chance now is to become a guru daytrader and slowly recuperate your losses, starting small. I can't really imagine KIDS getting pumped that high again.

Fucking lol. This guy came to Veeky Forums at the very peak of "yobit shitcoin madness" craze week.

>3BTC

>Into a fucking Veeky Forums pump and dump slut meme coin

>Whilst it's already pumped

Nigger you are a fucking lunatic.

This shit is never going up, this isn't like DGB, XRP or LTC that has some actual real use going for it and the previous dips were well deserved corrections, you invested THREE bitcoins into an honest to god bag of magic fucking beans.

One day, OP.
Have faith.

This coin was shilled when I was a complete newfag, and even I knew this was a scam coin

you should be disspointed in yourself, above anything, and questioning your own intelligence for not pulling out immediately

holy shit

List everything for 1sat. Try to recoup 1/8th your investment. Learn from it and move on, don't ever invest in meme coins again.

Op did you look at the website?

i considered this coin until doing so and realizing the husk

If not, why not and what did you learn?

P.s. bought a bunch of CFI @ 19k so not entirely alien to the sick feels

Man I feel sad for you.

god dammit OP

As others said, sell at 1 sat gradually or whatever buy orders you can get higher.
At least you still have some money

Invest 3 BTC in SIGT and recoup your losses.

Hahaha holy shit dude how do you fuck up that bad even as a noon. Dude. You make digibyte holders look good man. Why did you do that??

big difference bewtween buying a bittrex coin and buying a YOBIT coin

ps: that wasnt even the real "kidscoin" it was pajeets using the name

fucking kek op. fucking kek. im sorry. im uncontrollably laughing. it was fucking called KIDS. take this as a learning experience. never buy ath. and dont throw more then .5 btc into shitcoins.

how do you only get 2mil off 2.7

OP, don't feel too bad, take this as a learning experience. For example you learned that you are a bit mentally challenged, but it's fine as long as you know it. You also learned that Crypto trading is not perhaps for you but I'm not going to tell you to quit, it's people like who buy my bags after all.

But in all honesty there will be more chances to make your money back! youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

Well you wont make that mistake again.

It's probably never coming back. I don't know what I would do if I were you.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm holding some bags of FUCK right now from making the same mistake you did.

sir I have grate coin for u (:

no mistake, in papas name

people were telling you Fucktokens was a scam right to your face and you still bought

you deserve it

wow not just a memecoin, but a dead memecoin. you could've bought a lot of stuff with that money

sell at 1 sat put in MOON.

$espers$

on yobite for newst chainn sir

u can buy

OP, listen to me. The coin WILL get pumped and dumped by some group sooner or later.

When that happens you have to be ready.

I would only buy this coin if it could give me access to real kids.

i am agree this is big money coin sirs, all who are buy the esper to become Big Boss, own finest home

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
You remember me?
The guy claiming to pump this shitcoin with 23btc with my and coworkers money?

I can't fucking belive dude

Fucking kill your self

Seriously tho buy chancoin

Ultimately I only lost $20.

When I first entered the crypto market I bought 2/3 ETH and 1/3 BTC.

I lost about $30 of my initial investment trading the ETH but learned some very important lessons. I made mistakes that I'll never make again, and I made them with small sums instead of the larger sums I'm going to be working with once my confidence comes up and I start moving more of my savings into investments.

I'm current at about 60% BTC, 40% various alts. The only bag I'm holding is 600 FUCK, and I've come out even or with a profit on every other trade I've made.

Right now I'm sitting at a portfolio value of $151.34, with my total USD investment being $157.93. So, it's cost me $6 for everything I've learned. That including my FUCK bags and all fees. Absolutely worth it. I'm going to get my portfolio value to a minimum of $160 before putting in any more capital, with the hard lessons out of the way.

Then I'm going to keep maximum 10% in crypto and the rest in shit that's more stable.

Kek, thanks for buying my KIDS. I sold at 8 sats after buying at 1 sat

Wow, uh.... Well, if you put around 9btc into it you can shoot it up to 8btc, and it'll grab attention, and someone else will buy, and then you can sell off.

That's your only hope!

This makes a lot of sense! In for a penny, in for a pound!

8 sats* damn typos.

kek. you're going to get this man killed

Is this for fucking real? Who the fuck bought kids at 8 sats...fuck. your best hope is that someday someone else will pump the coin again. the pump cycles do come around, maybe you'll be able to exit. Don't be so fucking stupid god damn.

honestly I'm sure there's a lot of people in /b/ who'd love to purchase kids for 8sats

listen to this OP.
might take a year or more but it more than likely will get pumped at some point.
until then treat it as a write off and play on with other shit.
also, stay the fuck off Yobit.

>it's cryptocurrency
>but for kids!

This was the dumbest shit I ever seen shilled in my entire life, I'm sorry OP but there's a saying about one being born every minute.

Gamble with your KIDS. 10x. Sell with minimal loss.

My dear friend thank you for telling us about this most modern coin ,espers!

Don't listen to the advice here saying to wait passively for the next pump. Instead, you need to make it your life's mission to start the next pump. Figure out how to shill the fuck out of this coin and make a thread here at least once every 12 hours. There's always a greater fool

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Cant stop kekking. It was actually a yobit scam.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Not even a single buy order.

This is why crypto is confirmed dot com bubble. At least in terms of shitcoins. Why the fuck would you put 10k aud into a shitcoin.

How did you even get the 10k? Please tell me it wasnt from wagecucking

this is just sad.

look at all those bag holders with their sell orders

>mfw I was the one who first posted and got people into KIDS saying it was for Aussie Children to learn about crypto

>Made a whole BTC off of it.

Thanks for holding my bags OP

lol. you couldn't afford to lose $8000? get the fuck out of crypto you little bitch.

you obviously think like a kid because you're a desperate little manlet.
The fuck. pedo coin.

you deserved it. no body feel bad for this pedofile

user, I hate to break it to you but there can't be any buy orders when the lowest sell order is already 1 sat. You'd have to look at when the last time someone did a market buy to judge it (although given it's a shitcoin I'm assuming it's still worth laughing at)