There are people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who haven't bought into Bancor yet

There are people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who haven't bought into Bancor yet.
JUST lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/07/18/stox-to-launch-token-sale-for-its-new-prediction-market/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck them.

A glimpse into the future for any nobancs out there still waiting to make the move. I won't say I told you so.

When is it pumping?

For all the haters -- back above the ICO price for the ETH investors.

Anyone buy teh dipp?

Real fucking soon. Stox ico coming up and fomo will be crazy. Last chance to ever get in under ico price, August will be the month of Bancor. You can screenshot this

To what extend do you thing its gonna pump?

wrong, 0.0008 on bittrex fucking tard

Can't say for sure but we will see $10+ BNT by the end of next month for sure.
Any want to tell him? Lol... This is your average noBanc.

>Not at all the same group of paid shills spamming the board daily.

bancor must be pretty desperate to hire idiots like you guys.

It probably won't. If it works as they intend expect a continuous steady rise in terms of eth.

Why would Bancor try to shill on Veeky Forums? This is a hate website, not something to be associated with the project.
We're merely a couple anons who saw the light and are finally going to make it.

I wish I was paid to make fun out of nobancs. I see it as duty and a hobby

Whoever has no bancor in his wallet deserves to live a mediocre life.

>Why would Bancor try to shill on Veeky Forums? This is a hate website, not something to be associated with the project.
shill firmed

Not yet. The shill bounties aren't back until next month :^)

Id honestly do it 24/7 if they pay well enough in bancor shekels. Nobancs wouldnt because they rather buy digibyte because they make some minecraft announcement kek.

>We jumped on the same thread in the same synchronized fashion purely by coincidence
>the fact we're the samefags spamming the board is a coincidence as well.

Sure Shlomo. Must be pretty late in Israel.

retard lmao

they LOST nearly half their investment by buying bancor. They should've sold their fucking eth when it was at 400$ like veryone fucking said

You're pegged to BTC. In ETH it's at ICO. Recommend you don't trade crypto if you can't get BTC and ETH straight.

I never did and I never will

If you invested ETH into the ICO, you now have more ETH.

techcrunch.com/2017/07/18/stox-to-launch-token-sale-for-its-new-prediction-market/

^^^How high do you think BNT will go in Aug? Also this is pretty much legal gambling isn't it

Where did you get this?

Time traveler posted a couple days ago. I believe his larping.

It doesn't look edited...

...Is this a joke? Here we have Jared legitimately trying to build his company- not speculating on price or attempting to pump fake growth. Then, on the flip side, King Bentz saying the coin will be close to $500 one day. Polar opposites. I'm invested in both. Who will win?

There will be an oven deathmatch.

wow now you only lost like 35% of your initial investment so good

> selling at a loss on a solid coin
> selling bancor ever

sounds like something a nobanc would do

Pulling the "hired shill" card is so desperate sounding. I just have my own eth and bancor and partake in the regular discussions. Is that so unbelievable?

nobody gives a shit about eth, its fiat that is still the king. you lost half your fucking money.

the entire purpose of buying the ICO is to double or triple your money, not half it lmao.

Open borders for Israel

Around 90% of this board only buy in when things are already being pumped.
Accumulation takes balls that most are simply lacking.

Ballsdeep

>shilling this deep

Can someone link me to the banc buy floor? I cant find it and am trying to get out asap

it's gone

Is the site up?
I want to see the price floor remaining say $0. Although I would not put it past jews to say it is all gone