I've been watching various documentaries on people with drug addictions...

I've been watching various documentaries on people with drug addictions, and a lot of these people spend well over a hundred thousand- many hundreds of thousands- a year on drugs. What do drug addicts do to get this kind of money with no marketable skills?

Could I realistically go "junkie mode" and do everything they do for money, but not spend it on drugs, and become a millionaire in 3 or 4 years?

they suck dicks a lot
you gonna need some kneepads

how do u think junkies get their money?

Who wants a grimey homeless dude to suck their dick?

They mug, take out loans, use their rent money, suck dicks, shoplift, lie to people to get money from them, threaten, and go into debt with their dealers, and when worst comes to the worst - they starve.

>Mfw I only spend at most $2k a year on drugs that make me stronger, more focused, more attractive
>Hence that $2k results in a higher salary and more sex

I dont know where they got theae numbers, but they are insanely inflated. even if you had a coke addiction that caused you to do an eight ball a day youd be looking at about 70000 a year on just coke. Theres no way in hell these people are spending 100k+ on their addictions

Im heroin user and friends with tons of homeless.
They panhandle all day, some shoplift. Its mainly panhadling though, like 4 - 12 hours of begging in parking lots makes a good $50 per day

fucking never change biz

Drug users should be executed

Without the drugs to motivate you you'll never be able to get junkie tier ambition.

This chick on intervention had a $40k/ month heroin habit.

My daughter Mindy was an addict and also has schizophrenia and many years ago she was out turning tricks in Phoenix to buy drugs for her and her common law husband Buzz Correa. Her trick that night had a van that contained a lot of "slavery" magazines, Mindy said, and after her customer got his rocks off instead of paying Mindy he stuck a gun in her mouth and pulled the trigger, then dumped her out of the van and drove off. By a miracle Mindy didn't die but instead staggered a quarter mile to a Pizza Hut, naked and bloody and got help. She lost a bunch of teeth and her face was paralyzed on one side but she lived. Her Mom and I flew to Phoenix when we heard. In the critical care room two Jehovah's witness girls visited Mindy and one of them dropped to the floor in a dead faint. Thump! I never heard a body hit the floor before. Later Buzz Correa died and the state took her four kids and she got off drugs and turned her life around. The tough love treatment works.

This is very true!

I fapped.

Post pics of Mindy (pre-disfigured)

BRB looking for pictures.

Despite the obvious bait, this response still made me chuckle.

What obvious bait I was telling the truth. I can't find any pictures, though. Mindy's mom and I divorced and I don't think I ever scanned any in. I'm proud of Mindy, she's a lot tougher than most Veeky Forumstards. After she had one of her kids the same day she was pacing around the hospital room, dying to get out and have a cigarrette. In her room another woman had given birth the same day and this other woman just laid in bed and moaned.

I'd like to see if you could live through what Mindy lived through.

>Addict
>Whore
>Four kids in state care draining tax money
>Proud

I'm 99% sure you're a shitposter but just in case you aren't, fuck you. You're just as bad if not a worse example of human degeneracy for raising such a sack of shit and then having the nerve to be anything but ashamed with the result.

Nobody worth living will go through what "Mindy" went through because the only reason she ended up there was by being subhuman trash.

>I'd like to see if you could live through what Mindy lived through.
sounds tough, maybe if I had a bunch of drugs to help me through it I could.

It takes more than a Veeky Forumstard to make me mad. I'm 64 years old. Kids turn out like they're going to turn out, only the elite have the means to actually mold a child into the desired adult.

I'm proud because despite having schizoprenia and losing her kids she got off drugs and now works as a radiologist.

You're a shit parent

If you beat a dog it becomes wild and angry

Same principles apply with people

Good luck with your future kids.

Boomer scum

I'm not trying to make you mad user. I don't give a fuck how old you are.

>Kids turn out like they're going to turn out

That's something that parents who raise failures believe so they can absolve themselves of their failure and the burden they've placed on society. It's just a fact. At least you're old enough you probably wont be trying to raise any more of them.

>now works as a radiologist

Oh wow how wonderful, that really makes up for the absolute shit childhood her four missed abortions are going to suffer through, the burden they'll place on the state, and the time wasted by the medical professionals who were obligated to save her life.

If she had never fucked up in all the ways she did, gone right into school, gone straight into radiology, and never been a piece of shit you could claim you were proud and it would just be normal tier "parent is proud of their incredibly average child". Your child is a barely recovered fuckup with a trail of destruction though. You should feel shame.

Lack of shame is everything wrong with Western civilization.

No wonder you guys buy any shitcoin shilled on here. You guys legit believe everything you read on Veeky Forums.

I dread having a daughter because I know I'm not strong and rich enough to protect her from niggers and people with nigger mentality like you.

>Holding people accountable for their failures.
>Nigger mentality.

Literally 180 degrees kōhai.

>randomly lashing out at a 64 yo old guy for being proud of his daughter

Yeah definitely a well adjusted individual that you would let your children hang around.

If that's not nigger mentality I don't know what is.

Nobody is lashing out at him because he is proud his daughter turned her life around

He's being attacked because he held no responsibility for her behaviour, which is a nigger-tier move

Every word I wrote was the truth. You're mentally defective in some way.

what drugs?

>Lashing out

What do you mean by this?

My money is still on it being a shitpost, but...

The guy posted something only tangentially related to the OP in an obvious bid for attention while shilling his daughter looking for external validation. He wanted anons to say stupid shit like "good for her for getting her life together" or "yeah good tough love dude" to inflate his sense of self worth and confirmation that she isn't a fuckup, and that he doesn't share the blame. Nobody should indulge that though.

Saying you're "proud" of your daughter, who spend her formative years getting shot in the face while sucking cock for drug money in a van in Phoenix and pawning her spawn off on the state takes either incredible arrogance or incredible cognitive disconnect.

It's this batshit mentality that results in generation after generation of wasted life because of a failure to hold accountable. A cousin of mine recently got out of prison after serving a sentence for aggravated assault and robbery. He posted on facebook "I'm a free man again". Comments? "Glad to have you back!", "Can't wait to see you!", "So proud of you hope you're doing great!". What people should have been saying is "Don't fuck it up this time shit for brains."

An entire generation of enablers. Fuck boomers.

I wasn't strong enough to give her the help she needed, I was too selfish to spend the time while also having to work all the time. Mindy was born in 1962, I was her step father not her real dad. I believe her real dad molested her when she was 13 but Mindy wouldn't talk about it. Mindy's mom was born in 1943 she's 11 years older than I am.

this is obviously different in many other settings but in suburbia or even i guess anywhere maybe, there is always that person who really wants to do drugs and has money but no where to get it. most fiends just find an endless supply of people who haven't completely ruined their lives/streams of income yet in order to keep them selves in a position of power skimming off the top

Oh ok, definitely a shitposter. Now with the cuck memes.

Well, that was fun while it lasted.

Frankly, I'd be scared shitless to have kids these days. How do you protect them from niggers and wiggers and Mudslimes? If you protect your own daughter it's a hate crime.

the truth emerges

You need professional help seriously. I hope you don't get it, though. I'm past the point of needing attention from idiots. I hope you get some kind of colon disease.

They are experts at shop lifting, personal experience have known people with 300 dollar a day heroin habits no income source without selling their bodies.

Also, this is literally what gypsies do in chicago. They make money like junkies but no drug addiction/use. They are mastermind shop lifters and live in 7 figure houses, once in a while get caught and get small prison sentences and start over. Not exagerating.

I'm the guy who was amused about the idea of posting Mindy pics so some guy could fap to them. I'm still amused at that response.

>BRB looking for pictures.

The idea of a boomer step-parent having gone through all this and nonchalantly offering up jerk-off material is killling me, even though I'm damn near certain this is all BS. On the off chance it's not, my sides are fucking destroyed.

>I hope you get some kind of colon disease.

I massage my prostate regularly, thanks. I'll notice anything amiss before it's a problem.

>only the elite have the means to actually mold a child into the desired adult.

Truth

>The guy posted something only tangentially related to the OP in an obvious bid for attention while shilling his daughter looking for external validation.
Are you not doing the very same thing? Look buddy we get it, you take sadistic pleasure in attacking others for what you perceive to be their failures, that's not important to OP's actual question.

As for OP, a lot of people squander their inheritances to fuel a drug habit. Just take the children of wealthy people and consider that a fraction of them end up addicted to something. As long as they can hide it from their parents and make it seem like they're trying to ruin a business or do something else like that, they'll still have cash coming in that they can waste on drugs.

You don't know shit, kiddo.
Go sit in the corner and play with your Legos.

Hey man, I thought your story was cool and I'm glad your daughter managed to climb out of hell. She sounds like she's got a lot of guts.

Don't let these people here get to you. Most of them are kids and themselves and have no idea what raising a child is like.

Also it is very common on this site for people to fake personal stories hence why people keep calling your post "bait."

Maybe she was getting ripped off. Women are notoriously price insensitive and bad negotiators.

Respect man. Us younger generation have a lot to learn from strong men like you.

Nootropics cocktail of "enhancement" drugs also can fuck you up for life. Literally just adderall and black root and shit. It's fun but i dont think it holds much weight or is worth the risk

>What do drug addicts do to get this kind of money with no marketable skills?
Robbery?

FUCKING MORMONS