Give me just one fucking reason as a Balkanite about why I should forgive the Turk's for fucking us over for half a...

Give me just one fucking reason as a Balkanite about why I should forgive the Turk's for fucking us over for half a millennia, raping our women by the hundreds of thousands and destroying our cultural identity (our identity today is basically fuck Turk's, ffs)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action_in_China
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You never had a cultural identity. "Serbia" is as modern as Syria, There was never an ebin "muh Srbije" country before the 19th century.

Children should respect their parents.

>There was never an ebin "muh Srbije" country before the 19th century.
we had a great pre-middle ages identity

fuck off

I make up for it by always giving Turkish tourists the wrong directions and overcharging them for stuff here on the Croatian coast.

>pre-middle ages identity
Pretty sure no one had an identity if you talk about modern countries. The poles during those ages didn't consider themselves part of a country or wanted to become a country. Look at all those peasant rebellions, they talk about themselves as coming from a village.
Are you the same guy who came in tourists' food?

dont forgive turks, they are cancer

>Are you the same guy who came in tourists' food
Yes to German tourists

Kek. You croats helped the germans in WWII though.

Also pls stop coming to Peru to become shitty reality show stars.

/thread

Shut up Turk.

why aren't truks proud of their past?
I know they secretly are but they never say it.
>we were the first who established women's right!
>literacy for everyone

Why don't say "We wuz conquerorz n shit" which is real?

>our cultural identity

No, Poles and Russians have a cultural identity because cultural identities were build over the centuries AFTER the middle ages ended.

You never a cultural identity and you never will. Serbs are Turkish rape babies and the world and the entire Balkan would be better if you got genocided and your shitstain of a country destroyed and occupied.

I would say that they're basically a changed peoples and that the crimes of old aren't applicable since that's my general response to this sort of thing. With Turks though, they really don't give a fuck or feel bad or even see anything they did as wrong. It's really wierd how they seemed to have never progressed much past some of Kemalism, which they're rejecting. I can't fault you for hating the Turks, but I would try to not apply this general idea to other issues, being honest. Most of the old times oppressors like the British and Russians (I'm middle eastern) have progressed enough as people in accepting their crimes that it's better to forgive and forget.

Because you balkanshits do that to each other all the fucking time, and forgive each other for it.

they actually treated you ok. on the other hand when your people had the chance they immediately chose to massacre turks and forcefully exile tens of thousands more.

Really makes you think who was civilized and who was barbaric....

Ancestral guilt is a white thing, nobody does that outside the west, not even Japanese

>Whining about ancient oppression

Truly the niggers of Europe

Vae victis, bitch

>Ancestral guilt is a white thing,
Ehh not really. From what I know in India for example, the upper-caste people developed affirmative actions for the lower-caste citizens that they treated like shit for millennia.

It causes a lot of tensions too iirc.

>Ancestral guilt is a white thing, nobody does that outside the west

China has the most generous affirmative action program in the world. Japan is also literally the only first-world country to ever pay reparations for slavery, if that means anything.

>China has the most generous affirmative action program in the world.
>Japan is also literally the only first-world country to ever pay reparations for slavery,
Really?

Yep. The benefits minorities get in China would make the right wing in America explode in rage if they were applied here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action_in_China

>No taxes in minority-heavy regions are required to be sent to the central government.
>Minorities are mandated to receive proportional representation in local government.
>The Chinese government encourages business to hire minorities and offers no-interest loans to businesses operated by minorities.
>Minority students applying to universities receive bonus points on the National Higher Education Entrance Examination (gaokao). In 2009 authorities in Chongqing uncovered 31 high school students pretending to be members of a minority group in order to gain test points, and in 2011 Inner Mongolia authorities uncovered about 800 students pretending to be members of a minority group.
>There is a system of universities exclusively for minority students.
>Scholars are creating alphabets for minority languages that had not been previously written as a way of preserving those languages.
>The Chinese government officially allowed minority parents to have two children per family instead of the one demanded for Han people as part of the One Child Policy. In practice the two-child limit was often ignored and minority families had as many as they wanted.

Et cetera. Only problem is that the "Han" meme means that only 10% of the country is considered a minority population when it should be more like 30-40% just based on language.

>Et cetera. Only problem is that the "Han" meme means that only 10% of the country is considered a minority population when it should be more like 30-40% just based on language
What does China consider a minority? Do people who also immigrate there from other Asian countries also count?

Because half of you Balkanites profited from it.

Especially backstabbing Serbs.

>What does China consider a minority?

China has 55 recognized minority groups. All "Han" ethnic groups are not considered minorities. Even though the south Chinese peoples (Cantonese, Hakka, Fujianese, etc.) speak entirely different languages than the northeast Chinese and have different cultures and even different phenotypes.

> Do people who also immigrate there from other Asian countries also count?

Koreans are one of China's recognized minority groups.

I love how our rapeseeds are anally annihilated about us
At least be glad that before Turkish invasion, you eat rotten corpses and shit. Now you eat börek and sarma.

Also that's a Bashibozouk, they were literal bandits.
We have better examples of raping balkaniggers.

the bulgarians got massacred during 1876, and "didn't get treated well", otherwise.
Turks getting fucked afterwards does not provoke any sympathy for me, as a third party.

Kill yourself you subhumans

>"The National forces were established solely for the purpose of fighting the Greeks..,. The Turks are willing to remain under the control of any other state.,.. >There was not even an organized resistance at the time of the Greek occupation. Yet the Greeks are persisting in their oppression, and they have continued to burn villages, kill Turks and rape and kill women and young girls and throttle to death children"
More to come when Erdodog gets uppity :D

serbian empire was a thing that existed and was a major balkan player until the ottomans wrekt them.
Serbian identity has been a thing since high middle ages.

so a few isolated incidents of massacres, which were probably due to poor discipline and lack of control from higher-ups, somehow justifies the killings of hundreds of thousands of turks and the forced exile of as many more? besides that, those massacres were no doubt sensationalized and used as a pretext for the imperialist ambitions of Russia and the saccharine humanitarianism of British foreign policy which victorian middle class public opinion forced upon their government (which, again, was whipped up with the help of sensationalist accounts that played on the barbarism of islam and muh poor christian narratives)

oh and what do you know. a one second google search reveals that irregulars (i.e. ad hoc units not part of the official army structure) committed these massacres. fuck off with your victimization complex

If they even implemented that last policy in any western country you'd have half the state burning down in riots the next day and the Internet exploding with conspiracy theories about cuckoldry and Jews.

>give women's rights
>something to be proud of

Unironiclly, society begins to dissolve when women have far greater levels of freedom, look at modern western women, and compare them to traditionalist older generations. They've grown spoiled

T. Femfag

>when balkanniggers commit massacres
WE STRONK WE KILL AND RAPE U
>when turks commit massacres
FUCKING BARBARIAN SUBHUMANS REE

well we did improve your cuisine greatly

but don't forgive us because we will not forgive you. we have not forgotten what you have done to us in the late 19th/early 20th century and you can be damned sure that you are getting the same treatment in the next war

this. during the balkan wars, too, all those against the ottoman empire used the war as a blank check to ethnically cleanse their territories. serbs especially committed notorious massacres of muslims and albanians as well as macedonians.

> why I should forgive the Turk

Are they asking for forgiveness? I dont think they are. You were a weak bunch that got btfo, you still are today, so proud of your 3 km2 states.

Well, the Serbs are a slavic tribe, who became a sovereign People after conquering and assimiliating the local inhabitants of the Roman province Mesia, some Celts and Romans and some Thracians and Greeks too. With old Roman instances of administration and economy (who were still somewhat in place) and slavic traditions and culture they build up a state which often split into numerous smaller duchies due to poltics, but all People from Bosnia, Sumadija , Crni Gore and Kosovo could communicate and shared cultural ties. Then Christianization came with the Byzantines and basically all Serb Family names were established then, based on the Name of the head of Family who Chose to convert (Like Milan= Milanovic, which means something like children of Milan). And after the gain of Independence from Byzantium two Serbian states, Serbia and Bosnia, where established competing for power but, who both thought of them as Serbs and Christians. And then the Mongols and the black death came which they survived better than central and western europians at that time. And then art, culture and wealth started to develop, which stopped for a while due to vasssalization by the Bulgarians, but then grew even more you can even see today the great architecture of 12Century Serbia today, which had a new East Roman inspired look. Then Tsar Duchan conquered and build up the Serbian Empire which stretched from the Danube and Bosnia to Albania, Macedonia and Northern Greece. It was surprisingly stabil and had not that much Problems with ethnicity or Religion, one reason was that there were south slavic tribes in Albania and Northern Greece who were friendly towards Serbs and are assimilated today. And the Albanian identity wasn't that developed at that time. The Meme potential of this empire is greater than everything seen before, but unfortunately it is not used, not yet, but we have to use it to uncover pure balkanian dankism.

Duchans idea was to invite Saxons(Germans) to work in the extremely wealthy silver,gold,iron and copper mines, Jews to trade and Gypsies not at all, but they still came. He wanted to be Tsar of the Serbs and Basileus of the Greeks to justify and establish his rule and empire. But his successors wanted to focus on art, economy and Serbian National Identity, which made the Empire smaller and weaker but had other obviously great benefits, such as making more money and having more prestige, influence and getting loyalty from his subjects. Thenthey were at the hight got invaded by the Ottoman Turks and repelled them and then the Ottomans managed to conquer Bulgaria and Greece and defeated them at the battle at the Kosovo Polje, in which the Serbs could have gloriously won if they just positoned their artillery and archers better and supported their flanks and cavalry better. But Serbs never were thatgood at tactics. Then the Serbs had to pay the Ottomans Money and later became vassalized and later became incorparated after some rebellions. After the Battle of Kosovo the Serb identity was forged to 120%. Then came 400 years of raping Serbian girlsand women until the Kids are brown, burning down churches, killing and torturing People with big wooden sticks,fire,hot water, stealing harvests, letting People starve ,making Bosniaks and Sanjaks muslim, letting thousands of muslim Albanians into Kosovo, bringing Turks to Serbia and enforce Recruiting of Serb childs into the Janichars. I'm half Serbian/German and have all reason to hate Turks even if I know some nice ones, we dont need to pretend to be victims, I'm not going to be a serb Diaspora Retard that has an apple in his ass going to his brain for 5 hours in one week, no I'll just tell you that Turks basically should have no identity as you're basically mixed with Kurds,Arabs,Persians,Greeks,Armenians,Assyrians that you're basically at least 80% of that. Real Turks look like Asians and are related to Mongols.

Balkanians need to unite and Germans need to uncuck as we have to prevent morons like the average Turk (with an IQ of 85) to have 12 degenerate children that would attack Belgrade and Vienna if your so beloved Erdogan ordered. It was Genocide to rape,massacre and replace Serbs with Turks and as it was never the home of any Turk and never will be, it was completely legitimate to kill and drive the Ottomns out of Serbia and the Balkans, as they were the ruling class opressing our peple and having their privileged life, while beeing allowed to f*ck,drink,eat and Dance as much as they want. You and your Arab allies are doing the same now in Germany, which is going to stop and in the end youre going to get rekt by the united Forces of all your neighbours and enemies who hate you and want you to go back to Central Asia, inevitably, as you have no trustable allies. It's not butthurt Turk emotions I'm spreading, it's a fact. At one point the Germans will show their friends and relatives how asocial and uncultured the Muzzies behave in the Internet and on the streets that they rise up and kill Merkel and force you to leave your free welfare home.

very nice

>things that didn't happen: the post
find me some sources, then we may talk

Yes It's the dream of a free Europe and free Germany and free Balkania, but although it wont be easy with all required help we can do it, destroy th muzzie-merkel dictatorship.

What didn't happen? The Turks killled Serbs in war and peace time and committed horrible crimes. Then after the Serbs regained sovereignity in the 19th. Century they killed the opressing elite and send the rest back to their Anatolian "Homeland" where they could live on. So what, undeniably both Serbs and Turks killed each other but the Turks were the attackers and committed crimes way more often and during any time given, while serbs didn't invade any turkish land and only killed the elite and their assistance and that only during and shortly after a short war.

What didn't happen? The Turks killled Serbs in war and peace time and committed horrible crimes. Then after the Serbs regained sovereignity in the 19th. Century they killed the opressing elite and send the rest back to their Anatolian "Homeland" where they could live on. So what, undeniably both Serbs and Turks killed each other but the Turks were the attackers and committed crimes way more often and during any time given, while serbs didn't invade any turkish land and only killed the elite and their assistance and that only during and shortly after a short war

60 miligram iq the post

Did you forget to pay your jizya tax? Ottomans dindu nuffin

The Serbs never even had a Chance to rape the turks and they didn't occupy their land for 400 years and surpressed their cultural development, we should go and rape your women in the butthole that they stole from the Greeks, but we're Europeans we are morale superior to your daughter-killing and suicidal sharia "law" and thus I am kindly asking you to f*ck off to central Asia where you can enjoy your "culture". I won't do anything to your degenerate, arrogant civilianswho are trying to play big boss. You're not worth beeing killed and send to hell, you're Turks that's the worst faith I could imagine, someday stupidity will hurt

>Jus primae noctis or droit du seigneur is the right to sleep with a nubile (young and sexually attractive) servant before turning her over to her servant husband (the right by which a landlord may sleep first night with the bride of a newly married serf), although the custom may be avoided by the payment of a fine.

>This law was imposed by the Ottoman rulers and widely practiced in countries under the Ottoman rule (provinces of the Ottoman Empire were: Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia) until the very end of the 19th century.

>On the day before her wedding the young Christian bride will be visited by a representative of the landlord (beg, aga). The representative is usually accompanied by a file of soldiers. The representative takes the bride to the house of the landlord for a day and a night, raping her repeatedly, and returns her to her home at dawn on the wedding day.

>Levinsohn (1994, p. 274) quotes Belgrade publisher Petar Zdazdic as saying that there was a tradition that the Serb serf or peasant would have to walk around the house with his shoes in his hands when an Ottoman official or landlord came to the house to have intercourse with his wife.

BIG TURKISH COCK

LITTLE SERB DICK

>mfw Serbcucks are literally Ottoman rape babbies
>mfw Serbcucks willingly let themselves get TURK'D
>mfw Serbcucks still go around claiming to be kebab removers kek

Well the Turks often have mental or physical disorders through incest as you can see in german and turkish "special schools" as we used to call them here in Germany. You have to look on the example of two kurdish Iraqis who have a mental disorder and walk on their Hands, yeah thats not unusual for most of the middle easterners families. As stated before you can look it up on the americainfomaps the average turkih IQ is 85, and People under 60 are retarded, so you're basically idiots. And so that you know IQ's aren't represented in miligram my dear friend.

Thank God for that

So you're triyng to tell me, as well as your English-skills allow it, that you're superior to serbs because you managed to fuck them. This doesn't proof anything, I know this is Veeky Forums but for fun I'm going to explain you simple logic. The Serbs were conquered by the Ottomans, who had a bigger Army (not cock) and were better organized and where technologically and tactically superior, while beeing stabil. And the winner can do everything he wons. But I thank you for lending my Folks more Greek and Persian blood, it will fit nice to our gene pool Collection which makes us Serb's stronger. In fact Serbs and Turks have ewually large Penis' according to Landover Baptist Church Forum. Even Georgians and Bulgarians outbeat you.

Oh wait, indy100 said a Yugoslav Cock is 0.3 Inches bigger than a turkish one, epic fail.

Hey Ramadan just started, so it's now time for you to quickly eat your Kebab before the sun comes. Is it that why you left? :)

Well, it seems like I've removed the Kebab, did I?

How many times are you going to post this?

We need Robot9001 on this board.

greece had too much power, predominant anglo hegemony prevailed.

GeT BaLkaNiSeD

>and Persian blood, it will fit nice to our gene pool Collection which makes us Serb's stronger.
The Persians are one of the most wrecked people in history right under the Chinese (who were only good at assimilating their conquerors). You're gaining nothing.

also autism. you got pretty fucking triggered by his posts
>In fact Serbs and Turks have ewually large Penis' according to Landover Baptist Church Forum. Even Georgians and Bulgarians outbeat you.
kek

BALKAN PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Forgive them after you REMOVE them like a good christian

>, no I'll just tell you that Turks basically should have no identity as you're basically mixed with Kurds,Arabs,Persians,Greeks,Armenians,Assyrians that you're basically at least 80% of that. Real Turks look like Asians and are related to Mongols.
Being a Turk is a cultural identitiy idiot

you werent alive then and are distanced from it by over a century

Only sensible post in this thread.

A leopard doesn't change it's spots. People should be aware of the nature of turks so they can avoid the fate of their ancestors.

Sweet virgin mother. You're literally acting like an American leftist over colonialism and slavery. "MUH TURKISH OPPRESSORS REEEE-"

I saw this exact thread a few weeks ago.
With this exact reply.
And that one is literally Serbian propaganda designed to justify killing Bosniaks.

>Turks aren't proud of their past
if that was the case they wouldn't be braindead nationalists

>oppress the Balkans for centuries
>cry when they do the same shit you
THE TURK CRIES AS HE STRIKES YOU

christopher clark's book on the origins of world war one for starters

Daily reminder that serbs willingly and loyally assisted the turks in invading and conquering other christians. Daily reminder that they rarely, if ever, double crossed the ottomans and just helped them through every disaster and setback they faced. They shout REMOVE KEBAB and laugh at bosniaks and albanians for converting to islam, but they were more loyal than either of them. Not only that, but they also weakened Bulgaria and the Empire, conquered their territories and did not provide a stable alternative, so the ottomans rolled in unchallenged. Not only that, but serbs were the first to fall.

You deserve everything that happened to you, you stupid turks. You singlehandedly ruined the balkans in your chimp-like desire to destroy and shit on everything.

haha i treba :D

Because the people currently living in Turkey did none of those things. I don't think you can blame the son for the sins of the father. Also, Turkey has enough ethnic violence that it is currently doing to be considered a shitty nation.

ofc its it my mongrel friend

As an Albanian i'm not butthurt over something that happened 100 years ago.Also what is with this serbian mentality that glorify themselves.You would still be under the ottomas wasn't it for russian help.Even we albanians as muslims had more uprisings than you.And last but not least i dislike turks for the people they are but politically they support us so they're fine by me

You shouldn't. /thread

Because you're a kid on a Japanese cartoon imageboard and hating the Turks for something that happened centuries ago won't make your adolescence any easier.

I'm pretty sure those are Greeks Senpai.
It's some painting about Turks raping a Greek Orthoniggers family.

>fucking us over for half a millennia, raping our women by the hundreds of thousands

So aren't you like 1/8th Turkish then?