Does anyone else spend at least an hour before sleep everynight listening to Linkin Park and Papa Roach whilst thinking...

Does anyone else spend at least an hour before sleep everynight listening to Linkin Park and Papa Roach whilst thinking about how they're wasting their time not becoming successful and feeling bad about it?

Yes but I prefer P.O.D.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO BAR

Stop wasting your time user, no one else is going to do it for you. Write down your actual goals and start working toward them.

Sometimes. The trick is to carry over that feeling of intense regret and desire to change into the next morning. It's too easy to wake up complacent.

Stop being a bitch, take some lsd and listen to sabbath, user

>Write down your actual goals and start working toward them.

if only it was this simple...

But it is

Who else spends their evenings drawing smug animu girls in the hopes one day you'll get good enough to start shilling your work and take commissions in Crypto?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Close

aw what a cute lizard

>he has no goals or ambitions

you are shit. Im glad to not know you

ᴵ ᴾᵁˢᴴ ᴹʸ ᶠᴵᴺᴳᴱᴿˢ ᴵᴺᵀᴼ ᴹʸ...

pretty gud

bee urself m8

I wish i didn't know myself. im a neet and i have no friends, im a virgin and my parents hate me as well

FRIES

That's not mine, and we should start looking into pandering towards a niche I've seen stiff go for hundreds of dollars just because someone with autism bucks wanted to see their OC get stuffed with inflatable balloons or some weird shit.

Well, think about it this way. If you don't change anything, with every coming day you are going to hate yourself a bit more. This is your last day to feel this good about yourself.
Get yourself together man. If you are an autist, just pick one single pursuit and go after it. Maybe at this point you see that people are not born weak, they just choose to become weak. If that's what you choose no one can help you.

Crypto is a slippery slope

I don't OP. I think they became pretty succesful, definitely considering Chester has a crappy voice.

Lol no
Im not 16