Reading about the exploration and conquest of America

>Reading about the exploration and conquest of America
> This explorer was planning to do this but her native lover proposed him a new plan
>The natives were planning and ambush but the native lover warned the explorer about it
>This explorer was going to take this path but her native lover warned him about the dangers
Why did native women hate natives and allied with the Spanish as soon as they appeared? I am reading the Spanish empire by Hugh Thomas and it seems that without the help of the native women the Spaniards would have had a way harder time exploring and conquering the continent

>Hmm...This sexy hunk of European manmeat wants to go beat people up for glory and riches...
>I know! How about I help him beat up other tribes! That'll show those [group x], who my people have been at war with for literally hundreds of years!

they probably looked like gods to them
if god wants your head you give him your head
that's how they reasoned

But for example Nuñez de Balboa was about to get murdered but the chief's daughter (her lover) told him about his plans and with the information the Spaniards managed to beat them.Native girls were betraying their own fathers and brothers in some cases.

native roasties love superior hispanic cock

They can't get enough of that BIC (big Iberian cock)

What went right?

BIG WHITE COCK

>I have been sold/given as a present by my family to some strange guys
>The strange guy is actually pretty nice
>Who should I back? The ones who throw me to a likely enemy or my new lover?

>The native girl is not lusting
Fake af

>shitty copy of shitty art

In most cases they were having affairs with the daughters of the native chiefs or some other kind of nobility

Treachery and manipulation is women's only involvement is war and politics.

Should we turn this into a Native American qt thread?

yes, post real native qts then, not thots

Are you seriously expecting loyalty from woman? The only ones they care, apart of themselves are they kids. And even then is a lot more shakier than I ever tought.

Women gonna women

If you're a girl raised in a culture that sees martial strength as the primary manly virtue, and then a bunch of guys turn up who are massively more powerful warriors than anyone in your own culture, you're probably going to want to fuck them.

BIG

Welp this thread could only go downhill couldn't it?

It wasn't just the women, a lot of native tribes were willing to side with Spain because they really really hated the dominant powers of the region. This in Central America at any rate, I don't know how people saw the Incas in South America.

Was that not the thinly veiled purpose of the thread?

>her lover

Do you have problems with male and female pronouns?

Natives girls craved the BWC. Most native men had small penises.

Also natives were the first cucks. During the lewis and Clark expedition one tribe was so obsessed with a black slave they let him sleep with their wives because they thought the slave's sperm would mix with their own.

>BLACKED

>ywn conquer golden civilizations for the glory of Hispania and Christ
>ywn take qt native concubines
>ywm settle down as the mayor of a provincial town rich from looted gold

>ywn Christianize native qts on the shore of Lake Texcoco

why even live

This. Imagine a bunch of green bitches turn up out of nowhere and they're way better at giving head and making sandwiches than any women you've met, seen, or heard of before. You'd betray your own people to get in some of that too

the spaniards made sure to bring a few black slaves with them, knowing that all women innately were attracted to the bbc

>new spain
>central america
it was what we call mesoamerica... central america starts to the south of this region

Most leftyfags say Mexico is central america, most anglophiles say north america. It doesn't really have a determined position.

"Central America" is a meme region. It's all NA down to the isthmus.

The continents were named before the discovery of the tectonic plaques.

Yeah, and the original concept of "Europa" was barely a scrap of land beyond the central mediterranean region surrounding Greece. Definitions change. Get with the program.

God was on their side.

What brown skin woman has ever turned down a white male?

This shit is flat out denied by western feminists, but I implore white neckbeards to go teach english for a year in a 3rd world or Easter Asian country. You will truly sow your oats and propagate the ARYAN RACE for generations to come.

but their skin stays black and their eyes stay slanted, its not the same

But their eyes start to open (literally) and their souls will be pure and allowed access into His kingdom.

yo her nose is all kinds of fucked up

whaaaaaaaaat

look at her fucking nose dude it's all squished looking from the sides.

Dont hate on Ashley Callingbull, she's gorgeous