Sold btc at monthly low

>sold btc at monthly low
>sold eth at monthly low
>sold ltc at monthly low
This is some sick misfortune.

learn to hold you low test anime posting cuck

>selling low
>this is somehow not your fault

You're too emotionally attached to your money.

The only constant variable is you. Why do you keep selling low when the objective is to sell High and if you can't do it just hold.

>everything is crashing
>unprecedented uncertainty levels
>"just hodl bro haha"
The only thing that I hate more than losing money is seeing you smug idiots pretending that you can predict anything in this volatile as fuck market. Imagine BTC kept falling well below $800. This is entirely conceivable, and you would be shitting yourself.

My stack was going down on average 5-10k aud per day. Don't fall for the FUD in crypto mate..

But there is one thing you can predict that the market will rebound and if your incompetent then you can at least hold until the new low is a high for you.

No, it's not conceivable, and that paranoia is why you won't make it.

Lotta talk for an idiot

>tfw I told anons to sell at $1900 out of genuine concern for them

Guess not everyone can be rich
Although, you would have to be pretty stupid to not make money in crypto at this point

Conceivable? With so much good news about bitcoin rolling in like BIP91 passing? You realize after every single new ATH, a dip like that has happened, right?

Don't worry, buy SIGT *u*

>misfortune
Brainlet detected.

Keep doing what you do I need cheap bags to buy anyways

>Imagine BTC kept falling well below $800. This is entirely conceivable
No it isn't.

That's exactly why you hold since you are only betting that the market will rise in general. But no you of course know better and panic sell.

You think that's bad? I sold mine when it was ATH in 2012.

> Imagine BTC kept falling well below $800.
It won't be that bad since it'll fork too, so be worth more than the Core chain.

holding isn't a meme. its a retardation prevention plan

But that's a retarded bet. Short term predictions are measurably more accurate. People just sell late because they aren't very good at math or reading the room.

No. They sell late because they're not autistic panic sellers.

How bad was 2012 mang? 2015 here.

Holy shit you are so fucking retarded. Math has NOTHING to do with the stock market absolutely fucking nothing.

Short term is even more uncertain then long term because you are making many small bets instead of one big bet.

Use your head for 5 fucking seconds here.

1. Bet BTC will rise to 5K in 5 years

2. Make 100's of bets what BTC will do next

Who the fuck do you think has a better chance of winning?

>Who the fuck do you think has a better chance of winning?
The latter, if you're realistic and conservative. Buy dips (real dips, not 3% dips after 50% moonrides), sell when you secure a 15-20% profit, repeat. If your overall average is a mere ~3% gain per trade (after factoring in wins plus losses), and you make just one trade per week, you'll have doubled your initial in half a year, compared to waiting however long for BTC to double just by hodling.

>Math has nothing to do with the stock market, absolutely fucking nothing
- Veeky Forums 2017

>checked
Buy High Sell Low