Friendly reminder from this morning that btc is about to pump don't say i didn't warn you

friendly reminder from this morning that btc is about to pump don't say i didn't warn you

That triangle keeps growing and growing.

NO, IT WILL CRASH!

back and forth between 2750 and 2780 all day, it's tantalizing and the FOMO lost me 80k sats when i could've gotten 300k for a resistance level re-buy

Will it pump or crash lol?

I noticed the triangle too, but I didn't know whether it predicts a rise or a fall. But something will happen...

I'm all in on bitcoin anyway, regardless of what happens.

Don't hold alts for a little bit

i expect it to rise before Aug 1 because people will want to be holding it so they can collect their BCC

wow literally 2 days worth of graph

>not seeing a clear pennant
it's like you want to lose money
one way or the other it's about to go up or down in a big way, hedge your bet accordingly

unless you seriously think btc will be 2770 forever

Either you believe BCC is valuable right from the start then it will make BTC go down and you'd probably be better off buying BTC+BCC after August 1st, or you believe BCC isn't valuable and then there is no point in holding BTC to get BCC

you won't be buying BTC+BCC together as some sort of package after august 1st, you literally only want to hold btc ON august 1st so you can get it to dump it for more btc

It's funny cuz BCC's worthless.

If you believe everyone is going to dump BCC then by the time you try to dump it it will already be worthless

And if you believe everyone is going to dump BCC then BTC should be mooning already, but it isn't

>t. Goldman Sachs

Actually if you look at the Goldman Sachs prediction (based solely on Elliott waves woohoo) they predict a drop to ~$2000 before it shoots up again

Finally some movement

yawn

>OP

That's some spike all right just in the opposite direction.

yeah good work ya fuckin retard

wow OP you sure did call that one

>5 minute chart

what a dumb fuck

>he thought it was going to get past 3k
AHAHAHAHA

FUCKKKK YOUUU OPPPPPPPPPP

Here's the hopeful target brehs
inb4 muh technical analysis

HAHAHAHAHAHA what's up, 3k cucks? Looks like you're getting blown the fuck out.

>i-i-it's guh-gah-gonna go up, there's no such thing as cuh-cah-correction in BTC!!!

SWEET RELEASE JUST END IT PLS

Thanks, was just looking for this

Bitcoin is allready recovering, Bitcoin is King.

sure, friendo

see you at the bottom

By pump OP meant 20 usd up and 200 usd down?

>m-muh king
>PLZ DONT CRASH
>i-it won't crash if u pray

fuck my sell orders at 5000sat did not get filled